758 users online (111 members and 647 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Morgan Bell, 14, fatally drugged & raped, Mims, 1 Oct 2010

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...to-teens-death

Family members have said Morgan left the family home in Mims on Thursday with a girlfriend and a man whom they thought was the girlfriend's uncle. Around 7 p.m. Friday night, Morgan was dropped off at the hospital. The family believes Morgan was drugged and raped.

http://www.wesh.com/r/25304642/detail.html

Mother: Dead Daughter Was Drugged, Raped
    Sheriff's Office Opens Investigation Into Death

Brevard County mother says her 14-year-old daughter is the victim of a sexual predator.

"She was everything to me," said Rudisaile. "A piece of my life is gone forever."

How terrible....so sad for this young victim and her family.

The article says she was "dropped off at the hospital" and pronounced dead. So I wonder if she was already deceased upon arrival. And I wonder who dropped her off. Surely there are hospital videos that would give clues about this.

I would bet the farm that this young girl was trafficked and something went awry. Almost all traffickers use other young girls for procurement as they make the new girls believe that they are just going to a party. The detail that the family thought the man was the "girlfriend's uncle" is the tip off. Many of the traffickers use drugs such as roofies, GHB and other amnesiacs to drug the girls into compliance until they have them under "control". Obviously something went terribly wrong.

Rest peacefully, dear Morgan. My prayers go out to your family and those who loved you.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I would bet the farm that this young girl was trafficked and something went awry. Almost all traffickers use other young girls for procurement as they make the new girls believe that they are just going to a party. The detail that the family thought the man was the "girlfriend's uncle" is the tip off. Many of the traffickers use drugs such as roofies, GHB and other amnesiacs to drug the girls into compliance until they have them under "control". Obviously something went terribly wrong.

Rest peacefully, dear Morgan. My prayers go out to your family and those who loved you.
    Gosh Miss Izzy, i didn't know that is how they operated. This was such a young, innocent girl from a rural area. There was a picture of her on a horse that gave the impression that she wasn't a 'wild child'.jmo One article said her friends had set up a FB page as a memorial. Since she was a minor, I didn't want to link it here as her friends there would most likely all be minors.

What a shame...Rest in Peace Morgan

fhc--I'm sorry to have to say that one needn't be a "wild child" to be trafficked. Many many young girls (and boys) are tricked into trafficking. Here's a recent article:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,3187637.story

We have a thread on this story and they are still looking for other young girls to come forward.

Lousey, rotten POS. Leave a child dead. Dead. Assaulted and most likely OD'd.

Where's the pretend Uncle? Where's the girlfriend?

RIP pretty girl. I am so sorry you had to be murdered by some creep. I am so sorry you were left. Just left. Just dumped.

Morgan was just a baby. My prayers for her family.

Although I can not compare Morgan to Ashley as I know Ashley was "street smart" she was still extremely young and IMO trafficked. She was just dumped. The victim of not just one old, creepy, freak, but of several opportunists wanting their cut of the money after they sold her out.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=ashley+burg
    Last edited by Filly; 10-09-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Just observing. Not that this means anything but under Myspace Morgan Bell also goes by Morgan Johnson. I wonder what that is about?

There are some sick, sick, sick people in this world.

Rest in peace Morgan.

My prayers and thoughts go out to everyone who loved Morgan, and tried so hard to protect her from people like this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25315755/detail.html

A poster here says that they personally knew this young girl and that she was three months pregnant when she died. Might be true or might not. That raises the possibility of an abortion gone wrong. But why would an "uncle" drop her off at a hospital instead of rushing her into the hospital himself.....unless he was the father of the child and it wasn't a legal abortion?

LE says that they know the identity of the person who dropped her off. My guess is that this will unravel quickly.

I live in Oregon and any girl can have an abortion without parental consent. I am tremendously pro-choice and voted for this law (grimacing all the way) as I know it can protect girls in certain situations. However, as a mother, it breaks my heart. I would want to be present for my child, oversee her medical needs, and make sure she had counseling no matter what her final choice was. I've always had very mixed feeling about this law.

Florida requires parental notification but not permission. I wonder if this girl lied about her age or had a "back-alley" abortion. If this is the case, this is the express reason why Oregon changed our laws.

Just so so sad.

is it me or does the comment on page two of the article by KL seem strange?
    Last edited by Kimster; 10-11-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: per request from poster
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Believe, I'm not seeing it. I think, as comments add up page numbers change. What site are you on and what time and date is the post? Thanks.

FWIW, the comment I was referring to was posted by taylorswift236 on October 7th at 9:01 pm. This poster has also confirmed that the drop off was not during school hours and that Morgan was with a friend and "dude pretending to be her friend's uncle". My guess is that this poster is genuine.
    Last edited by Missizzy; 10-11-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Using the other last name, an older MS page comes up which says she was "taken" back in April 2009. The man with his arm around her definitely looks to be much older. The url seems to be a screen name for online gaming.

Using that same last name, there is a young man in the same town. He's older and Morgan is/was his "girl". He even states that they've been together for one year on 4/1/09, just as she does on the MS page which uses that last name.

This really just means that she dated much old guys when she was 12-13, not that he had anything to do with her death. He says he misses her and the last time he was on his page was Sept. 27th, so I'm not certain he was still with her. The last few photos are spooky and several make a comment about "free my baby". I can't tell if the mug shots are real or if it's a spoof. There are comments from Morgan under some of his photos calling him "hers" back to January 2008. Twelve years old?

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Using the other last name, an older MS page comes up which says she was "taken" back in April 2009. The man with his arm around her definitely looks to be much older. The url seems to be a screen name for online gaming.
    Izzy that was/is her boyfriend. From get go I saw who the boyfriend was.

This young lady was running with some huge trouble. I never fault a little 14 year old. The guy was/is 19. On examination of his Myspace he's got a whole line-up of "Free My Boyz".

Thus why LE knew who dropped this poor child off at the hospital. The picture of Morgan on a horse is only one. Yet again this is a little young girl living grown up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast