GUILTY FL - Morgan Bell, 14, fatally drugged & raped, Mims, 1 Oct 2010

fhc

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/100710-investigation-opened-into-teens-death

Family members have said Morgan left the family home in Mims on Thursday with a girlfriend and a man whom they thought was the girlfriend's uncle. Around 7 p.m. Friday night, Morgan was dropped off at the hospital. The family believes Morgan was drugged and raped.

http://www.wesh.com/r/25304642/detail.html

Mother: Dead Daughter Was Drugged, Raped
Sheriff's Office Opens Investigation Into Death

Brevard County mother says her 14-year-old daughter is the victim of a sexual predator.

"She was everything to me," said Rudisaile. "A piece of my life is gone forever."

How terrible....so sad for this young victim and her family.

The article says she was "dropped off at the hospital" and pronounced dead. So I wonder if she was already deceased upon arrival. And I wonder who dropped her off. Surely there are hospital videos that would give clues about this.

I would bet the farm that this young girl was trafficked and something went awry. Almost all traffickers use other young girls for procurement as they make the new girls believe that they are just going to a party. The detail that the family thought the man was the "girlfriend's uncle" is the tip off. Many of the traffickers use drugs such as roofies, GHB and other amnesiacs to drug the girls into compliance until they have them under "control". Obviously something went terribly wrong.

Rest peacefully, dear Morgan. My prayers go out to your family and those who loved you.

I would bet the farm that this young girl was trafficked and something went awry. Almost all traffickers use other young girls for procurement as they make the new girls believe that they are just going to a party. The detail that the family thought the man was the "girlfriend's uncle" is the tip off. Many of the traffickers use drugs such as roofies, GHB and other amnesiacs to drug the girls into compliance until they have them under "control". Obviously something went terribly wrong.

Rest peacefully, dear Morgan. My prayers go out to your family and those who loved you.

Gosh Miss Izzy, i didn't know that is how they operated. This was such a young, innocent girl from a rural area. There was a picture of her on a horse that gave the impression that she wasn't a 'wild child'.jmo One article said her friends had set up a FB page as a memorial. Since she was a minor, I didn't want to link it here as her friends there would most likely all be minors.

What a shame...Rest in Peace Morgan

Lousey, rotten . Leave a child dead. Dead. Assaulted and most likely OD'd.

Where's the pretend Uncle? Where's the girlfriend?

RIP pretty girl. I am so sorry you had to be murdered by some creep. I am so sorry you were left. Just left. Just dumped.

Morgan was just a baby. My prayers for her family.

Although I can not compare Morgan to Ashley as I know Ashley was "street smart" she was still extremely young and IMO trafficked. She was just dumped. The victim of not just one old, creepy, freak, but of several opportunists wanting their cut of the money after they sold her out.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27539&highlight=ashley+burg

Just observing. Not that this means anything but under Myspace Morgan Bell also goes by Morgan Johnson. I wonder what that is about?

There are some sick, sick, sick people in this world.

Rest in peace Morgan. :rose:

My prayers and thoughts go out to everyone who loved Morgan, and tried so hard to protect her from people like this.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25315755/detail.html

A poster here says that they personally knew this young girl and that she was three months pregnant when she died. Might be true or might not. That raises the possibility of an abortion gone wrong. But why would an "uncle" drop her off at a hospital instead of rushing her into the hospital himself.....unless he was the father of the child and it wasn't a legal abortion?

LE says that they know the identity of the person who dropped her off. My guess is that this will unravel quickly.

I live in Oregon and any girl can have an abortion without parental consent. I am tremendously pro-choice and voted for this law (grimacing all the way) as I know it can protect girls in certain situations. However, as a mother, it breaks my heart. I would want to be present for my child, oversee her medical needs, and make sure she had counseling no matter what her final choice was. I've always had very mixed feeling about this law.

Florida requires parental notification but not permission. I wonder if this girl lied about her age or had a "back-alley" abortion. If this is the case, this is the express reason why Oregon changed our laws.

Just so so sad.

is it me or does the comment on page two of the article by KL seem strange?

Believe, I'm not seeing it. I think, as comments add up page numbers change. What site are you on and what time and date is the post? Thanks.

FWIW, the comment I was referring to was posted by taylorswift236 on October 7th at 9:01 pm. This poster has also confirmed that the drop off was not during school hours and that Morgan was with a friend and "dude pretending to be her friend's uncle". My guess is that this poster is genuine.

Using the other last name, an older MS page comes up which says she was "taken" back in April 2009. The man with his arm around her definitely looks to be much older. The url seems to be a screen name for online gaming.

Using that same last name, there is a young man in the same town. He's older and Morgan is/was his "girl". He even states that they've been together for one year on 4/1/09, just as she does on the MS page which uses that last name.

This really just means that she dated much old guys when she was 12-13, not that he had anything to do with her death. He says he misses her and the last time he was on his page was Sept. 27th, so I'm not certain he was still with her. The last few photos are spooky and several make a comment about "free my baby". I can't tell if the mug shots are real or if it's a spoof. There are comments from Morgan under some of his photos calling him "hers" back to January 2008. Twelve years old?

Using the other last name, an older MS page comes up which says she was "taken" back in April 2009. The man with his arm around her definitely looks to be much older. The url seems to be a screen name for online gaming.

Izzy that was/is her boyfriend. From get go I saw who the boyfriend was.

This young lady was running with some huge trouble. I never fault a little 14 year old. The guy was/is 19. On examination of his Myspace he's got a whole line-up of "Free My Boyz".

Thus why LE knew who dropped this poor child off at the hospital. The picture of Morgan on a horse is only one. Yet again this is a little young girl living grown up.

Filly, do you see her birthdate? The obituary has already been moved to archives. It looks very much like this child was "dating" and spending a lot of time unsupervised from a very very young age.

The only thing that makes me think this guy might not be involved is that he said he missed her two weeks ago. She could have been carrying his child though, if that story is true.

What it the "Free My Boyz" stuff? And you those real mug shots?

Filly, do you see her birthdate? The obituary has already been moved to archives. It looks very much like this child was "dating" and spending a lot of time unsupervised from a very very young age.

What it the "Free My Boyz" stuff? And you those real mug shots?

We cross posted, Iz. Yes. Back on my post #7 I saw that BJ was her boyfriend. Thus Morgan using two names.

Nope. They're real mugshots. It looks as if they took them off line. Florida posts all their arrest mugshots. My guess is BJ was locked up himself as well and that Morgan used his password to put his mugshot up there as well.

Indeed. I did the math. I just hadn't posted it because I was waiting to hear what LE said. So many people (not us) may look at that and figure the kid was running with a pack of thugs and was no innocent. Several of those pictures lean towards that.

However, she is a kid. Was just a kid. A child dating a way older guy. It's but five years difference, but you know how I feel about that until someone is of age. She was 12 and he was 17?

The "Uncle" could have been any of "My Boyz". Heck, one guy on there is posing with his dad. Could be him. I know kids can hide alot from parents, but she was dating that guy for quite sometime. I am in no way blaming the parent. However, I would think they know something as well like LE does.

Sad. Sad. Sad. That's why I posted about Ashley. A child. This makes me sick.

It's amazing how, as adults, age differences seem to mean so much more than they did when we were kids. I met my now DH when I was 14, he was 17. We didn't date for another 10 years, but I knew a number of kids his age or a little older and did not think it was much of an age difference at all. Now, as an adult and the mother of a little girl, I think it's a huge age difference. I understand my parents thoughts now..... I wish kids could grasp why parents have an issue with age differences. When I was 14, I wouldn't have thought 19 was a big deal. I hope that had nothing to do with what happened to Morgan.

It's amazing how, as adults, age differences seem to mean so much more than they did when we were kids. I met my now DH when I was 14, he was 17. We didn't date for another 10 years, but I knew a number of kids his age or a little older and did not think it was much of an age difference at all. Now, as an adult and the mother of a little girl, I think it's a huge age difference. I understand my parents thoughts now..... I wish kids could grasp why parents have an issue with age differences. When I was 14, I wouldn't have thought 19 was a big deal. I hope that had nothing to do with what happened to Morgan.

Ain't it the truth, Lyn? I hear you. Not until we become mother's, aunt's, dad's, older siblings that we see it.

My DD was 19. O.K. that's grown. So ya think. I found out she had a 30 year old boyfriend. I have trouble even calling that a boyfriend. My ex husband even drove her to the guy's house. I was left out. Ostercized. I know why. I'd have had a huge problem with that. Now if she were 30 and he 41 it would be different.

RIP little Morgan. I am so sorry dear young girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back