Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: OPP charge Col. Williams, 82 add'l charges - PLEADS GUILTY #3

With MEH being in the news the last couple of days (regarding the floors and the apology) my views have changed of her. I felt bad for her, being innocent and having your life turned upside down by someone whom you trusted and loved. After the floor incident, I thought WOW how can she do that, making society (taxpayers) pay for the floors to be replaced, BLAME YOUR HUSBAND....if he didn't do this your floors would be fine!!!! Even though this whole case was her husbands doing, she is still somewhat innocently contected to it. I don't think I would ever complain about scratches on the floor after what her husband did. He stole trust and safety in communities across Ontario, he took human beings from loving families, he brought fear to many women who's houses he broke into. Society now sees her as more worried about wooden floors than murdered or raped victims. As for the apology, what did she expect, after all she is married to a cold blooded murdering rapist who is now famous world wide. He has covered the front page of every newspaper from coast to coast and overseas. Did she really think that she would be left out of this by staying quiet and out of the limelight, a simple interview with her lawyer through the media could settle alot of questions. With her remaining quiet, people are more apt to speculate and talk.
    Last edited by flipflop; 10-11-2010 at 01:48 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flipflop For This Useful Post:

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another, but if MEH truly had no knowledge, she is certainly a victim on the periphery. Let's not take the chance of revictimizing any victim. If she had no knowledge, then I can't imagine the guilt she must be feeling over the "i should have known".

Unless there is something concrete to indicate she had knowledge, I think we should tread pretty lightly in any discussions about MEH. She has not been implicated by LE, and it is already evident that any suggestions that she may have had knowledge are being taken seriously and dealt with swiftly, as they should be by her and her advocates.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

UAE orders Canada to abandon Camp Mirage

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...837/story.html

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

Found this article - - note the date: 2005

The Ottawa Citizen
    Thursday, January 20, 2005

Ottawa police are on the lookout for a serial underwear thief.

In a most unusual statement, police revealed yesterday they were seeking the public's assistance in tracking down a man who was spotted stealing ladies' lingerie over the weekend.

Witnesses saw the man roaming between floors of a highrise apartment building at 1435 Prince of Wales Dr. on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. He was seen coming out of two unlocked apartments where female residents had gone to the laundry room. He escaped through the stairwell. It appears the only stolen items were silky, lacy underwear.

"It seems to be a random act at this point," said Sgt. Murray Robinson, an investigator in the west division. "Underwear is the only item taken."

The suspect is described as white male, 30 to 35 years of age, tall, with neat, short dark brown or black hair and slight stubble, thick eyebrows and light-blue or green eyes. He was wearing faded black jeans and a black winter coat (possibly leather).

Sgt. Robinson said 60 to 100 items were stolen. And, while he did acknowledge a comic element to the crime, he insisted it remained a crime nonetheless. "It's a theft, a crime that we investigate like any other," he said.

Residents of the 17-storey building said they hope police catch the panty predator soon.

"Hopefully, it's not someone from the building," said Gordana Tesic, 27, who resides on the 16th floor. "I'd be scared if that was my neighbour."

Ms. Tesic, who has lived in the building for three years, has yet to have any of her knickers nicked. She said she had not heard about the panty pincher, but when told about it last night, she called it "sick."

"It makes me feel not safe," she said.

Indeed, six-year resident Christine Pomothy, in her mid-20s, said it's not difficult for non-residents to get into the building. Ms. Pomothy said she already does what police are recommending residents do to keep their panties in their drawers: lock their doors at all times and stay aware of their surroundings.

She added that she read about the thong thief on a letter posted in the elevator.

"It hasn't happened to me yet," she said. "But it's pretty easy for someone to slip in."

She said she had heard about two incidents in the building in which women were attacked, once in the basement and once in an elevator. "It's kind of freaky,"
    RSBM
    Read more: http://aronheller.com/documents/arti...ies%200120.htm
    My posts are merely my humble opinion. Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy nor use any post made by me for anything.
    ★ Thank you ★

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hazel For This Useful Post:

The nicest thing about hardwood floors is that they last almost forever because you can sand and re-finish them over and over and over again. MEH insisted that the floors be replaced. Maybe in the world of rich snobs this is acceptable behavior but not in mine.

I'm grateful that the media reported the floor story. It in no way indicates that MEH is associated with the crimes of RW, but for me it provides some balance to all the articles in which people are praising the character of RW and her. It leads me to think that in their social circles insincerity and materialism abounds.

JMO

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to star traveller For This Useful Post:

A few scratches on a floor is so trivial compared to the deep wounds suffered by his victims and I wonder why she found that a top priority and demanded compensation. Even an apology now to the victims families would be a little late in coming.. Sadly for her she will never come out of this smelling like a rose because of her association with this evil bast***...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macright For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by star traveller View Post
    The nicest thing about hardwood floors is that they last almost forever because you can sand and re-finish them over and over and over again. MEH insisted that the floors be replaced. Maybe in the world of rich snobs this is acceptable behavior but not in mine.

I'm grateful that the media reported the floor story. It in no way indicates that MEH is associated with the crimes of RW, but for me it provides some balance to all the articles in which people are praising the character of RW and her. It leads me to think that in their social circles insincerity and materialism abounds.

JMO
    I agree it was very tacky. Might have been a bit more acceptable to us had she gone after RW for the $3000.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

Media reports clearly indicate that LE went through great lengths to avoid damage to the home.

RW is the one responsible for LE going to the home and ultimately the floor damage. The logic displayed by MEH was not to hold RW accountable for the floor damage but rather the tax-payers of Ontario.

Logically one would conclude that the tax-payers should be reimbursed by RW. However this will not happen since the deal was agreed to by LE.

The next question would be: Why would LE agree to such a ridiculous deal? A very good question in which the only answer would be that RW has LE wrapped around his finger. Media reports of how the interrogation and incarceration has played out indicate that this is exactly the case.

It is clear that LE is desperate to make a deal and will agree to almost any of his demands as long as they appear in the end to have doled out justice.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to star traveller For This Useful Post:

Anyone know where MEH and RW lived from June 1991 to 1995?

They married June 1, 1991 in Winnipeg. Then in 1992 he posted to Shearwater, and then at some point he transferred to 412 Transport Squadron in Ottawa. As far as we know, the Wilkie house was the first one they bought (in 1995), so am wondering where they lived prior to that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

http://www.nationalpost.com/related/...397/story.html

The above article clearly states that the search of his west end Ottawa home was where his "trophies" were found... away from his "Tweed" playground.. he must have been very confident that during the week while he was away, MEH would not go a hunting and find them..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macright For This Useful Post:

http://archives.winnipegfreepress.co...rl=Search.aspx

this turned up by I declined to pay a monthly fee in order to read this..assuming it is her wedding..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Macright For This Useful Post:

ignore this
    Last edited by star traveller; 10-11-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: accidental double post

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Anyone know where MEH and RW lived from June 1991 to 1995?

They married June 1, 1991 in Winnipeg. Then in 1992 he posted to Shearwater, and then at some point he transferred to 412 Transport Squadron in Ottawa. As far as we know, the Wilkie house was the first one they bought (in 1995), so am wondering where they lived prior to that.

Williams posted to the Shearwater base near Halifax from 1992 to 1994. During that time, police report three unsolved homicides.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/cars/Si...#ixzz1267254r2

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flipflop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by star traveller View Post
    Media reports clearly indicate that LE went through great lengths to avoid damage to the home.

RW is the one responsible for LE going to the home and ultimately the floor damage. The logic displayed by MEH was not to hold RW accountable for the floor damage but rather the tax-payers of Ontario.

Logically one would conclude that the tax-payers should be reimbursed by RW. However this will not happen since the deal was agreed to by LE.

The next question would be: Why would LE agree to such a ridiculous deal? A very good question in which the only answer would be that RW has LE wrapped around his finger. Media reports of how the interrogation and incarceration has played out indicate that this is exactly the case.

It is clear that LE is desperate to make a deal and will agree to almost any of his demands as long as they appear in the end to have doled out justice.
    If the deal with RW included him directing LE to JL's body to save them weeks more searching and leaving her family up in the air, then I can understand why such seemingly-unfair accommodations must sometimes be made. More importantly, $3000 towards a new floor in exchange for a guilty plea that saves the taxpayers possibly millions more for a long trial sounds like a good deal. While it was MEH who made the phone calls, I'd bet it was her husband who negotiated this and that in exchange for a plea bargain. (Note the word "bargain".)

The bottom line is that the monster is going down. He will deservedly suffer for at least the next 25 years without the wealth, the prestige, and the fetishes that were his past life. To those who wish a quick, prison yard solution via a shank in the back, I say that's too good for him. Even if he is incapable of remorse for how his actions have changed the lives of so many, I want him to spend endless weeks, months, and years contemplating all he has lost forever.

JMO
    Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to antiquegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    Williams posted to the Shearwater base near Halifax from 1992 to 1994. During that time, police report three unsolved homicides.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/cars/Si...#ixzz1267254r2
    Thanks flip. I wonder if RW lived alone on base in NS, or if they both lived on base, or if perhaps MEH lived elsewhere and RW only saw her when on leave.

The reason I'm sleuthing on 1992 to 1995 is because it's the same period during which attacks were taking place in the Mississauga area. JS (and NW?) lived in Mississauga at some point in the 1990s. The Woodland Rapist attacks (1992 to 1995) stopped suddenly in 1995, the same year that RW and MEH bought their Wilkie house in Ottawa.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Macright View Post
    http://www.nationalpost.com/related/...397/story.html

The above article clearly states that the search of his west end Ottawa home was where his "trophies" were found... away from his "Tweed" playground.. he must have been very confident that during the week while he was away, MEH would not go a hunting and find them..
    And one has to wonder what her fate may have been had she done so.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Thanks flip. I wonder if RW lived alone on base in NS, or if they both lived on base, or if perhaps MEH lived elsewhere and RW only saw her when on leave.

The reason I'm sleuthing on 1992 to 1995 is because it's the same period during which attacks were taking place in the Mississauga area. JS (and NW?) lived in Mississauga at some point in the 1990s. The Woodland Rapist attacks (1992 to 1995) stopped suddenly in 1995, the same year that RW and MEH bought their Wilkie house in Ottawa.
    Thanks, SB.

Do you have a brief MO for the Woodland R?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Since we were discussing possible trigger points earlier, I wondered if this article, published in the Brighton Newspaper, the day Jessica Lloyd was abducted, had any relevance to the date RW chose to take her?

Police anticipate a lengthy investigation in Marie Frances Comeau murder

Jan 28, 2010 - 04:32 PM

OPP seek public’s assistance in Brighton murder case

Marie Comeau

BRIGHTON -- The Northumberland OPP is seeking the public’s assistance in determining the location of Marie France Comeau between the late evening hours of Monday, Nov. 23, and noon on Tuesday Nov. 24. Police believe she was driving her silver four-door Yaris. Ms. Comeau, 38, was found dead in her home, at 252 Raglan St., on Wednesday, Nov. 25, around 1 p.m.

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/ne...article/147213

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Thanks, SB.

Do you have a brief MO for the Woodland R?
    Here is a good article outlining the woodland rapist....
    http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crim...oodland-rapist

The perp had strawberry blond hair in a ponytail, have not seen a pic of RW with long hair.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flipflop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Since we were discussing possible trigger points earlier, I wondered if this article, published in the Brighton Newspaper, the day Jessica Lloyd was abducted, had any relevance to the date RW chose to take her?

Police anticipate a lengthy investigation in Marie Frances Comeau murder

Jan 28, 2010 - 04:32 PM

OPP seek publicís assistance in Brighton murder case

Marie Comeau

BRIGHTON -- The Northumberland OPP is seeking the publicís assistance in determining the location of Marie France Comeau between the late evening hours of Monday, Nov. 23, and noon on Tuesday Nov. 24. Police believe she was driving her silver four-door Yaris. Ms. Comeau, 38, was found dead in her home, at 252 Raglan St., on Wednesday, Nov. 25, around 1 p.m.

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/ne...article/147213
    Wow, interesting find! Really makes you wonder what made this sicko tick! RW must have had a really good game face for the 2 lives that he lived, its hard to believe that he was so good that no one noticed any change in his behaviours - especially with all the news/talk about all the break ins and this murder of one of their own.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flipflop For This Useful Post:

Williams had been posted to the Shearwater base near Halifax, N.S., from 1992 to 1994, according to his biography posted on the Department of National Defence website until Tuesday afternoon. During that time frame, Andrea King, 18, Shelley Connors, 17, and Kimber Leanne Lucas, 24, were murdered.

http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/...hree-provinces

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    Here is a good article outlining the woodland rapist....
    http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crim...oodland-rapist

The perp had strawberry blond hair in a ponytail, have not seen a pic of RW with long hair.
    unless he was wearing a wig RW would not have had hair long enough for a ponytail being as he was in the military at that time.

43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Macright For This Useful Post:

Andrea Lynn KING

Homicide
    DOB: 73-12-15
    The Government of the Province of Nova Scotia is offering rewards of up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Andrea Lynn KING.

On January 1, 1992, the victim, Andrea Lynn KING, flew from her home in New Westminister, British Columbia, to Halifax, intent on traveling and working in Nova Scotia for a period of time. Andrea was last heard from on January 1, 1992, when she called a family member in British Columbia from the Halifax International Airport, to advise them that she arrived safely and that she would call them back the following day with an address where she would be staying. This was the last time that anyone heard from the victim. On January 4, 1992, the victim’s family reported Andrea missing, and an extensive missing person investigation was conducted
    On December 22, 1992, the skeletal remains of Andrea KING was located in a wooded area approximately 200 feet from the end of a dead-end street in the Sackville Business Park. It was determined that Andrea KING had been murdered.

Any person with information regarding the person(s) responsible for the murder of Andrea Lynn KING should call the Rewards for Major Unsolved Crimes Program at 1-888-710-9090.

The reward is payable in Canadian funds and will be apportioned as deemed just by the Minister of Justice for the Province of Nova Scotia. Employees of law enforcement and correctional agencies are not eligible to collect this reward

http://gov.ns.ca/just/public_safety/...ail.asp?cid=30

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Shelly Denise CONNORS

Homicide
    DOB: 75-07-11
    The Government of the Province of Nova Scotia is offering rewards of up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Shelly Denise CONNORS.

On June 1, 1993, during the evening, the deceased body of 17 year old Shelly CONNORS was located approximately 200 yards from the rear of the Spryfield Lyons Rink, which is located at 25 Drysdale Road, Spryfield, Halifax. The victim was located in a wooded area partially covered with leaves and branches.

The investigation revealed that the victim went missing from her River Road, Spryfield, address, on May 29, 1993, and was reported missing by a family member the following day.

Any person with information regarding the person(s) responsible for the murder of Shelly Denise CONNORS should call the Rewards for Major Unsolved Crimes Program at 1-888-710-9090.

The reward is payable in Canadian funds and will be apportioned as deemed just by the Minister of Justice for the Province of Nova Scotia. Employees of law enforcement and correctional agencies are not eligible to collect this reward.

http://www.gov.ns.ca/just/Public_Saf...ail.asp?cid=29

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Kimber Leanne LUCAS

Homicide
    DOB: 69-07-29

The Government of the Province of Nova Scotia is offering rewards of up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Kimber Leanne LUCAS.

On November 23, 1994, at 8:41 a.m. police responded to a report of a possible death at the rear of 5783 North Street, Halifax. Upon police arrival, the victim, Kimber Leanne LUCAS, was found deceased, having been murdered.

The investigation revealed that the victim had last been seen in the area of North Street and Maitland Street between the hours of 1:30 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. on the day of her death. The victim was pregnant at the time of her death.

Any person with information regarding the person(s) responsible for the murder of Kimber Leanne LUCAS should call the Rewards for Major Unsolved Crimes Program at 1-888-710-9090.

The reward is payable in Canadian funds and will be apportioned as deemed just by the Minister of Justice for the Province of Nova Scotia. Employees of law enforcement and correctional agencies are not eligible to collect this reward

http://gov.ns.ca/just/public_safety/...ail.asp?cid=28

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast