A big THANK YOU to Tricia & !!!

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
for the new server!!! :bowdown:

Everything is loading at supersonic speed around here now!
woot.gif

The difference is amazing and it is WONDERFUL!

Much appreciated! :blowkiss:

The Thanks button just wasn't enough. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!!

Yes. THANK YOU!!! As Casey Anthony's trial time approaches, we are going to need the extra power. There've been times, especially after a major document dump when I thought the server would explode.

Yes. THANK YOU!!! As Casey Anthony's trial time approaches, we are going to need the extra power. There've been times, especially after a major document dump when I thought the server would explode.

Also, the JonBenet thread is starting to jump and I have every hope that there will be good things coming in the near future!
Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!

I was going to say, the next hearing or doc dump will be much better now! And that doc dump better be soon....and good!

I'm able to notice a difference in the loading speed, too. Thank you; it's a wonderful improvement! :blowkiss:

thank you Tricia and ! And thanks for the thanks thread too!

Zipping along today, whistling a happy tune! This site has shifted into super sonic gear! :dance:

Congrats and thank you Tricia and ! -- the extra server power will be needed as Casey's trial approaches because everyone, including the media, will be coming here to get the intelligent scoop from folks who really know the case!!

Thank You! Lovin' It ! It's freaky-fast now.

You are all welcome, and thank you all for your contributions to the forum!

You rock, ! And thank you also, Tricia!!!! You rock too!

Adding my thanks! The forum is loading much much faster! And, thank you for all the work you put into making this forum the best! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back