999 users online (132 members and 867 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Johnny Depp appears at school assembly as Captain Jack Sparrow

snip
    Last week, however, pupils at a school in south-east London experienced the kind of assembly they didn't have in my day.
    Students were shepherded quickly into the gym as two cars with blacked-out windows parked in the playground, where a passerby reported hearing "screams of joy" as Depp, in full, leathery, dreadlocked, swaggering costume, entered the building, in response to a plea from nine-year-old Beatrice Delap.
    "Captain Jack Sparrow," she'd written, in a note delivered to the Pirates of the Caribbean set, filming down the road at the Royal Naval College, Greenwich. "At Meridian primary school, we are a bunch of budding young pirates and we were having a bit of trouble mutinying against the teachers and we'd love if you could come and help
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/...chool-assembly

What an interesting idea from the school! Happy to hear Depp agreed, hope it helped.

On a different note. If I was young and Depp came to my school I believe I would have just been a giggling mess.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

If I were young? Heck, I'd still be a giggling mess -- if I didn't pass out completely!
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Cool

Bobby Sherman came to my elementary school- he was a dreamboat in his day, but I'll take Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow anyday!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    haha that's fantastic!

those kids must've been freaking out!

sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are