2010.10.11 - JVM show discussing Haleigh case

Levi

Reaction score
I am going to be discussing more on Misty Croslin's sentencing tonight on HLN's "Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell" at 7 PM ET / 6 CT. Wanted to give you all a heads up.

After we got off the air Friday - I heard JVM tell Chelsea Croslin that they wanted her back for Monday's show and Chelsea agreed. So it looks like Chelsea Croslin will be on as well.

Thanks Levi, and thanks to Timer55 we outside the US can actually watch these now...JOY JOY....wanted to send a big shout out to you for this!

I am going to be discussing more on Misty Croslin's sentencing tonight on HLN's "Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell" at 7 PM ET / 6 CT. Wanted to give you all a heads up.

After we got off the air Friday - I heard JVM tell Chelsea Croslin that they wanted her back for Monday's show and Chelsea agreed. So it looks like Chelsea Croslin will be on as well.
Thanks Levi. I love the JVM show.

Thanks Levi for this information...

Perhaps we can learn more about this case...I am anxious to see what Chelsea has to say...

She may not tell...all the truth....but enough ...and sometimes one has to pay very close attention to what is NOT being said...than what actually IS said...

or more importantly as well....what is NOT SAID..so much..as what is IMPLIED/HINTED at...clues given...

Levi...you always provide us here on WS...with information..we may not know...and I warmly thank you....very much ...for not forgetting us here...

Perhaps with JVM..you may be able to speak more...and at least ..finish your comment...unlike another show host.....

I will be watching!!!

Now that Chelsea has had time to reflect on the sentence and situation it'll be interesting to see if she offers anything different ... or breaks something. Time to speak the truth.

Aloha'oe Levi ...

Can you please ask Chelsea how soon after lil Haleigh's disappearance TN or GMS contacted her and Timmy? Mahalo

Hi, Levi.

First...I want to tell you that I appreciate all that you do to keep these tragic betrayals of children in the spotlight. I don't always agree with your position; however, that doesn't mean that I don't recognize and applaud your efforts.

Respectfully, I have a question that I'd like to know the answer to:

What happened, and when, to change your opinion of Gma Flo and, as recently as August 12, of Chelsea? Your views seem to have changed drastically and I suppose I'm trying to reconcile (to myself) what caused this complete turn-around.

Thanks,

Boots

Aloha'oe Levi ...

Can you please ask Chelsea how soon after lil Haleigh's disappearance TN or GMS contacted her and Timmy? Mahalo

Hi kolokolo..Thats a very interesting question you have asked..

i have a big question and i dont want to sound as crazy as the craziness going on with this case,but do they indeed have something that points to a homicide or just tcs stories,its been over a half year since this was called a homicide,and i dont mean le should tell peeps what they have but is it truly a homicide or could hc still be alive and part of some scam that went wrong..i mean there are some c/gms that believe shes alive..but imo i dont believe a thing they say..and dont no what to believe..

What has Chelsey heard about how Misty and Ron me? Who introduced them? Who took care of Haleigh before Misty came on the scene?

Discussing the case now. Art Harris and Levi. JVM wondering if Misty will finally realize that her life is being taken away and if this will break her.

Chelsea's a guest!

Chelsea: I could get out of Misty whatever she is hiding. If it was face to face.

Ummmm Chelsea, why wait til now. You've had over a year before this. Chels is looking for a free trip to Florida IMO. Where's Padilla? :rolleyes:

Chelsea has been researching other similar cases....found a couple in Putnam county on similar charges got 5 years....thinks she could convince Misty to talk by using her daughter as a lever....thinks Misty could tell the truth, so believes she knows more and would talk.

Chels: its so hard for us
shes got many more charges
we know a squeeze on her for H
i was researching peops on Putnam C, and they had 200 pills and got...
JVM: what wld u tell her to do?
Chels: i believe she wld tell me; bout to lose her own life; if i cld get in room w/her--face to face; on phone she cant - recorded, i cld get it out of her out,
unfortunately, i'm unstable w/my family (financially)

So AH says Misty is now pointing at Tommy only and Chelsea is saying that's a lie.

I don't trust either one of them!!

.....and thinks AH is full of c***, and Misty told C the whole Joe and Tommy story was a lie.

Chels said AH is lying
AH: she said ToC came and took H out of trailer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie