NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Please Continue Here...
If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116704]Thread #1[/ame]

Thanks for the new thread, imamaze!

Zahra's case will be on JVM tonight but probably not til later. She's currently discussing the overdose in Washington at the party, and then the pirate case in Mexico.

Thanks for the new thread, imamaze!

Zahra's case will be on JVM tonight but probably not til later. She's currently discussing the overdose in Washington at the party, and then the pirate case in Mexico.

It was their lead-in story tonight....but maybe they will discuss it again....

0e54ffcf51.jpeg
Zahra+Claire+Baker.jpg

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/0e54ffcf51.jpeg

http://media.foxcharlotte.com/images/Zahra+Claire+Baker.jpg
Zahra Claire Baker

the second picture is so eerie to me-in that shot she looks exactly like my daughters best friend looked at that age.. gives me chills

Re posting as previous thread closed.

I've tried to read most of the thread but haven't yet seen if it is known if the father is Australian - Does anyone know?

I saw the video of him and thought he had a soft Australian accent. Also saw the interview of Zahra (she definitely has an Australian accent) and she is so adorable and sweet, I can't believe anyone would dream of hurting her. This story is making me sick to my stomach.

I have a feeling this pretty little girl has been gone for quite some time now, where did they put her???

Re posting as previous thread closed.

I've tried to read most of the thread but haven't yet seen if it is known if the father is Australian - Does anyone know?

I saw the video of him and thought he had a soft Australian accent. Also saw the interview of Zahra (she definitely has an Australian accent) and she is so adorable and sweet, I can't believe anyone would dream of hurting her. This story is making me sick to my stomach.

He is darnudes.

WSOC-TV (click HERE to read) is reporting details that others aren't.

The ransom note was found in the car, but the girl was supposedly safe at home. Seven hours later, she was reported missing.

"The note was addressed to the employer of the girl's father, Mark Coffee, and when his daughter was found safe police left.
Seven hours later, a second call came into police. This time Zahra was reported missing. According to the search warrant her father believes the kidnappers took her."

I wouldn't blame the stepmother (only) just yet. LE's unsure if anyone had seen Zahra recently.

"Adkins said Monday that investigators are having trouble finding any non-relatives who saw Zahra Clare Baker alive in the weeks leading up to a weekend report that she had vanished. Police are seeking anyone who may have seen the 10-year-old disable girl in the last few weeks."

I have a feeling this pretty little girl has been gone for quite some time now, where did they put her???
I think it might depend which one of them, or both, removed her from the property and which vehicle they used. I'd also like to know just where he went that morning when checking on something business related. MOO

The fact that Z had two bouts tells me that she should have been being followed by a pediatric oncologist for blood work, scans, etc. Children grow and change very quickly, so it is likely that an PT/OT & Prosthetic Team would be involved with her as well. Would those professionals not become concerned when the child did not attend for follow-up care ?

Some individuals routinely remove their hearing aids during sleep. They could have been removed for her, kwim ? A child who cannot hear is less likely to aid in their own survival. The fact that her prosthesis has not been located could simply mean that it has been destroyed and disposed of or well hidden.

There is a pic at one of the links showing Z seated while being fitted for a hearing aid. SM stands to the side, watching, and is it just me or is there a *I have better things to be doing other than this* look on her face ?

JMO, SM did it and Daddy helped to cover the trail.

if you post a snip from the news or another site be sure to post a link or we have to remove your post.
10% of the article and a link please and thank you.

I think it might depend which one of them, or both, removed her from the property and which vehicle they used. I'd also like to know just where he went that morning when checking on something business related. MOO

This is so heartbreaking, she battled cancer, to more than likely having her life taken by those who are supposed to love and protect her, I hope like he!! the LE can find enough to nail one or both of these parents :furious:

if you post a snip from the news or another site be sure to post a link or we have to remove your post.

Sorry, I understand. Would not let me link it for some reason.

The links to the photos I posted are within the photos by right clicking the mouse on the photo and then clicking properties. I hope it's ok! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie