709 users online (101 members and 608 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 432
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    490

    911 Call

    I searched for a thread with this topic but failed to find it. Anyway, I've been revisiting all the documents, transcripts, etc. It's been a while, so I almost feel like I have "fresh eyes". About the 911 call. 1st sentence, Patsy sounds like she's dictating where the case is going to go. "We have a kidnapping here". ????! Does not compute for me. I am a mother whose daughter was of similar age to JB when it all came down. Natural response IMO would be,
    "My daughter's been kidnapped!". Also, "She's six years old, she's blond". What? It's just lame. Examining the transcript of the call for agenda as well as content. Patsy's arrogance (along with her drama queen performance) leaps out at me. Say all you want about the way an individual would or wouldn't react. The 911 call is the first contact and it's got bogus written and spoken all over it.

  2. #2
    sogren's Avatar
    sogren is offline Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbarita View Post
    Also, "She's six years old, she's blond". What? It's just lame.
    I thought that too. “She’s 6 years old. She’s blonde, 6 years old." The whole call was weird and awkward. Also the whole "No, I don’t, please, we just got up and she’s not here. Oh my God Please." (bbm) Patsy's making darn sure that it is known that they "just got up and she's gone!"
    And Tommy, I won't forget you sweetie!

    "Do roses know their thorns can hurt?" - JonBenet Ramsey

    RIP MALIKI AND ALEX TODD, KILLED ON NOV. 28, 2010, BY SOMEONE WHO WAS TEXTING AND DRIVING!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,176
    can you add a link for ease of reference? or can we get the transcript into this thread?

  4. #4
    sogren's Avatar
    sogren is offline Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    92
    I can. Sorry about that, here it is:

    PR: (inaudible) police.
    911: (inaudible)
    PR: 755 Fifteenth Street
    911: What is going on there ma’am?
    PR: We have a kidnapping...Hurry, please
    911: Explain to me what is going on, ok?
    PR: We have a ...There’s a note left and our daughter is gone
    911: A note was left and your daughter is gone?
    PR: Yes.
    911: How old is you daughter?
    PR: She is six years old she is blond...six years old
    911: How long ago was this?
    PR: I don’t know. Just found a note a note and my daughter is missing
    911: Does it say who took her?
    PR: What?
    911: Does it say who took her?
    PR: No I don’t know it’s there...there is a ransom note here.
    911: It’s a ransom note.
    PR: It says S.B.T.C. Victory...please
    911: Ok, what’s your name? Are you...
    PR: Patsy Ramsey...I am the mother. Oh my God. Please.
    911: I’m...Ok, I’m sending an officer over, ok?
    PR: Please.
    911: Do you know how long she’s been gone?
    PR: No, I don’t, please, we just got up and she’s not here. Oh my God Please.
    911: Ok.
    PR: Please send somebody.
    911: I am, honey.
    PR: Please.
    911: Take a deep breath (inaudible).
    PR: Hurry, hurry, hurry (inaudible).
    911: Patsy? Patsy? Patsy? Patsy? Patsy?
    And Tommy, I won't forget you sweetie!

    "Do roses know their thorns can hurt?" - JonBenet Ramsey

    RIP MALIKI AND ALEX TODD, KILLED ON NOV. 28, 2010, BY SOMEONE WHO WAS TEXTING AND DRIVING!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in O 'HI' O
    Posts
    903
    Here's the 911 call... [ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3744"]Listen To Patsy Ramsey's 911 Call. Hear the Truth. Lin Wood Lied. - Forums For Justice[/ame]
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    996
    Also odd: "I am the mother."

    Really? It's so stilted. Like she's already filled in the rest: I am the mother of the victim. I am the mother...it will be reported by the media. I am the mother...mourning the death of her daughter. Well, maybe it's nothing, but I noticed it.

    She's already said "our daughter," "my daughter," the 911 operator said "your daughter"...how many times?

    Remember that Patsy had a degree in journalism and worked in the field for years after she married John. She also worked with him while he got his small company off the ground.

    More importantly, Patsy was a state champion and national champion runner up in...acting competition for several years when she was in high school. I coached students in that kind of competition--"oral interpretation"--as well as attended the competitions. The winners could perform on Broadway, make no mistake. These young people are really talented and take your breath away. That was Patsy.

    She also wrote a monologue days before her Miss America talent competition, because her standard, award-winning monologue was from The Prime Of Miss Jean Brody and she was denied rights to perform it by the publisher because it was to be aired on national TV. She did so well she won a scholarship for that performance. I'm telling you, she was good.

    Was she performing for the 911 operator? Since I firmly believe she wrote the note--also bringing her journalism and writing talents to bear--and is linked to the crime through other evidence, yeah, I think she was performing. She probably jogged in place for a few minutes before she called. That's an old trick long used in acting techniques.

    Well, that's my opinion, anyhow.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model


    My opinions, nothing more.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,897
    I totally agree, KK. I think the adrenaline had run out hours ago (before she wrote the note) and this was all the drama queen could give. I've said it before and I'll say it again, had this kidnapping been real, John Ramsey would have made that call. He knows, we know, LE knows, and every IDI in the world knows.

    Of course this all my opinion, I'm sure an IDI will come along any minute to explain why JR was too busy to make the call. yeah, right.
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the coldest city around
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    Also odd: "I am the mother."

    Really? It's so stilted. Like she's already filled in the rest: I am the mother of the victim. I am the mother...it will be reported by the media. I am the mother...mourning the death of her daughter. Well, maybe it's nothing, but I noticed it.

    She's already said "our daughter," "my daughter," the 911 operator said "your daughter"...how many times?

    Remember that Patsy had a degree in journalism and worked in the field for years after she married John. She also worked with him while he got his small company off the ground.

    More importantly, Patsy was a state champion and national champion runner up in...acting competition for several years when she was in high school. I coached students in that kind of competition--"oral interpretation"--as well as attended the competitions. The winners could perform on Broadway, make no mistake. These young people are really talented and take your breath away. That was Patsy.

    She also wrote a monologue days before her Miss America talent competition, because her standard, award-winning monologue was from The Prime Of Miss Jean Brody and she was denied rights to perform it by the publisher because it was to be aired on national TV. She did so well she won a scholarship for that performance. I'm telling you, she was good.

    Was she performing for the 911 operator? Since I firmly believe she wrote the note--also bringing her journalism and writing talents to bear--and is linked to the crime through other evidence, yeah, I think she was performing. She probably jogged in place for a few minutes before she called. That's an old trick long used in acting techniques.

    Well, that's my opinion, anyhow.
    See I never knew about that trick. I always thought she ran up and down the staircase a few times to get that out of breath effect (which failed in my opinion cause she carried it on waaay too long in the call - gasping for air etc. = bad acting)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    Also odd: "I am the mother."

    Really? It's so stilted. Like she's already filled in the rest: I am the mother of the victim. I am the mother...it will be reported by the media. I am the mother...mourning the death of her daughter. Well, maybe it's nothing, but I noticed it.

    She's already said "our daughter," "my daughter," the 911 operator said "your daughter"...how many times?

    Remember that Patsy had a degree in journalism and worked in the field for years after she married John. She also worked with him while he got his small company off the ground.

    More importantly, Patsy was a state champion and national champion runner up in...acting competition for several years when she was in high school. I coached students in that kind of competition--"oral interpretation"--as well as attended the competitions. The winners could perform on Broadway, make no mistake. These young people are really talented and take your breath away. That was Patsy.

    She also wrote a monologue days before her Miss America talent competition, because her standard, award-winning monologue was from The Prime Of Miss Jean Brody and she was denied rights to perform it by the publisher because it was to be aired on national TV. She did so well she won a scholarship for that performance. I'm telling you, she was good.

    Was she performing for the 911 operator? Since I firmly believe she wrote the note--also bringing her journalism and writing talents to bear--and is linked to the crime through other evidence, yeah, I think she was performing. She probably jogged in place for a few minutes before she called. That's an old trick long used in acting techniques.

    Well, that's my opinion, anyhow.
    Sure she was acting...just like when she was acting when she gave that "Jesus, you raised Lazarus from the dead, want you please raise by baby", speech. Makes me sick to my stomach!
    "This time we get it right."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
    I totally agree, KK. I think the adrenaline had run out hours ago (before she wrote the note) and this was all the drama queen could give. I've said it before and I'll say it again, had this kidnapping been real, John Ramsey would have made that call. He knows, we know, LE knows, and every IDI in the world knows.

    Of course this all my opinion, I'm sure an IDI will come along any minute to explain why JR was too busy to make the call. yeah, right.
    I have said it before...even Haney, during one of Patsy's official interviews, wondered the exact same thing. Haney asked her what John's demeanor was at this time, and she said that he was calm and collected. I bet that if she knew what his next question was going to be (Why didn't John make the 911 call then?), she would have told him that John was freaking out worse than her.
    "This time we get it right."


  11. #11
    sogren's Avatar
    sogren is offline Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    (Why didn't John make the 911 call then?), she would have told him that John was freaking out worse than her.
    Yup, John knew he wasn't a good enough actor to pull it off!
    And Tommy, I won't forget you sweetie!

    "Do roses know their thorns can hurt?" - JonBenet Ramsey

    RIP MALIKI AND ALEX TODD, KILLED ON NOV. 28, 2010, BY SOMEONE WHO WAS TEXTING AND DRIVING!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Interesting case in AOL news today- police in North Carolina are prepared to arrest a woman in the death of her disabled stepdaughter. (the pretty young girl was deaf and had a prosthetic leg). She was reported "missing" by her father and stepmother. The stepmother "found" a ransom note asking for a million $. She later admitted she wrote the note....
    A fire was reported in the home on the same day the girl was reported "missing". Police don't know if the fire is related to her death.

    Another bunch of geniuses.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  13. #13
    sogren's Avatar
    sogren is offline Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Interesting case in AOL news today- police in North Carolina are prepared to arrest a woman in the death of her disabled stepdaughter. (the pretty young girl was deaf and had a prosthetic leg). She was reported "missing" by her father and stepmother. The stepmother "found" a ransom note asking for a million $. She later admitted she wrote the note....
    A fire was reported in the home on the same day the girl was reported "missing". Police don't know if the fire is related to her death.

    Another bunch of geniuses.
    DeeDee, I saw that story too and was going to post it here ... that woman "pulled a Ramsey" more so than anyone I've seen lately. But notice that the suspicion immediately fell on the stepmom? It's because her story was preposterous! Just like some other people we know ...
    And Tommy, I won't forget you sweetie!

    "Do roses know their thorns can hurt?" - JonBenet Ramsey

    RIP MALIKI AND ALEX TODD, KILLED ON NOV. 28, 2010, BY SOMEONE WHO WAS TEXTING AND DRIVING!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by sogren View Post
    DeeDee, I saw that story too and was going to post it here ... that woman "pulled a Ramsey" more so than anyone I've seen lately. But notice that the suspicion immediately fell on the stepmom? It's because her story was preposterous! Just like some other people we know ...
    I guess it's a good thing this didn't happen in Boulder. That pesky Intruder would be getting the credit. I can hear it now, it's the same one that killed JonBenet, he just learned to ask for more money.
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Interesting case in AOL news today- police in North Carolina are prepared to arrest a woman in the death of her disabled stepdaughter. (the pretty young girl was deaf and had a prosthetic leg). She was reported "missing" by her father and stepmother. The stepmother "found" a ransom note asking for a million $. She later admitted she wrote the note....
    A fire was reported in the home on the same day the girl was reported "missing". Police don't know if the fire is related to her death.

    Another bunch of geniuses.
    If I'm not mistaken, this case took place in Hickory, North Carolina - the hometown of internet Ramsey defender.........Jameson.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The 911 Call
    By CW in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 500
    Last Post: 03-28-2016, 07:46 PM
  2. The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report
    By JBean in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1199
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:19 AM
  3. Phone call with Cindy and phone call with Leonard
    By Hailiejade77 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:46 PM