1083 users online (270 members and 813 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #5

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116704"]Thread #1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116875"]Thread #2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116929"]Thread #3[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116949"]Thread #4[/ame]

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947"]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

hope our guests find their way over to the new thread.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Thanks Ima!!!
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

man, I am astounded at how quickly this case is moving. I am saddened by the suspected outcome but wow. Do any of the longer term members recall a case that they followed that moved so quickly?

ETA The little girl with Asberger Autism moved pretty quickly. Brings a wistful smile remember how very exciting it was to find that young lady alive and well.

Zahra must have a hand in this. This is certainly being moved along on that angel's behalf.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

From the last thread:

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    I wasn't sure either. Peeps here know me though so I'm sure you know I grieve for Zahra and am glad she is where she cannot be hurt anymore.
    Yes Mew, we know you and appreciate what you do.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    man, I am astounded at how quickly this case is moving. I am saddened by the suspected outcome but wow. Do any of the longer term members recall a case that they followed that moved so quickly?
    If you are talking about the threads moving so quickly, I can say Shaniya's was lightning fast as well.
    If you took a potty break, you were behind 4 pages.

Makes you not want to sleep.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

It's incredible how fast this topic is moving.

And in the time it took me to add that several of you beat me to it. Lol.
    Last edited by nobodyspecial; 10-12-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Noting awesomeness

Sandra Cantu unfolded pretty quickly.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

ETA The little girl with Asberger Autism moved pretty quickly. Brings a wistful smile remember how very exciting it was to find that young lady alive and well.

Zahra must have a hand in this. This is certainly being moved along on that angel's behalf.
    Sandra Cantu went very quickly IIRC. And Shaniya Davis too - once they got that pic from the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by kalekona View Post
    Sandra Cantu unfolded pretty quickly.
    Yes it did.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

As for when the neighbors last heard the chipper at the house - you can bet your bottom dollar LE/FBI already know and did know quite early on - once those dogs hit.

Quote Originally Posted by imamaze View Post
    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

Zahra Baker timeline and media links only

Please Continue Here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Thanks Ima!!!
    Wayyyyy O/T: but Ima, everytime I type your name, the Black Eyed Peas song plays in my head.

Imma be, Imma be, Imma Imma Imma be.... Just thought I'd share. lol
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Breathe is offline Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
    Weren't the neighbor's (where the search is taking place) on NG tonight? They sounded elderly and the husband was having a terrible time talking and needing his oxygen. His wife ended up talking for him. I'm wondering if he used an oxygen machine at night and maybe with the white noise of it, didn't hear the chipper running.? Or are they a lot louder than that?
    We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    If you are talking about the threads moving so quickly, I can say Shaniya's was lightning fast as well.
    If you took a potty break, you were behind 4 pages.

Makes you not want to sleep.
    true, Shaniya . . .

sigh, I am sorry. I followed that one but my mind apparently needed to go to a happy place for a minute.

My mind is frantically building the prosecutions case on this one and I think it has depressed me to "go there". Too soon to think so clinically.

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    Weren't the neighbor's (where the search is taking place) on NG tonight? They sounded elderly and the husband was having a terrible time talking and needing his oxygen. His wife ended up talking for him. I'm wondering if he used an oxygen machine at night and maybe with the white noise of it, didn't hear the chipper running.? Or are they a lot louder than that?
    They are louder. And especially one running at night when the "noise and traffic of the day" aren't there. He might not have heard it - but maybe wife did - or other neighbors around there. I can hear them here blocks away with all the windows shut and the AC running.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast