Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116704"]Thread #1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116875"]Thread #2[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116929"]Thread #3[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116949"]Thread #4[/ame]

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947"]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

hope our guests find their way over to the new thread.

man, I am astounded at how quickly this case is moving. I am saddened by the suspected outcome but wow. Do any of the longer term members recall a case that they followed that moved so quickly?

ETA The little girl with Asberger Autism moved pretty quickly. Brings a wistful smile remember how very exciting it was to find that young lady alive and well.

Zahra must have a hand in this. This is certainly being moved along on that angel's behalf.

From the last thread:

I wasn't sure either. Peeps here know me though so I'm sure you know I grieve for Zahra and am glad she is where she cannot be hurt anymore.

Yes Mew, we know you and appreciate what you do.

man, I am astounded at how quickly this case is moving. I am saddened by the suspected outcome but wow. Do any of the longer term members recall a case that they followed that moved so quickly?

If you are talking about the threads moving so quickly, I can say Shaniya's was lightning fast as well.
If you took a potty break, you were behind 4 pages. :crazy:

Makes you not want to sleep.

It's incredible how fast this topic is moving.

And in the time it took me to add that several of you beat me to it. Lol.

Sandra Cantu unfolded pretty quickly.

ETA The little girl with Asberger Autism moved pretty quickly. Brings a wistful smile remember how very exciting it was to find that young lady alive and well.

Zahra must have a hand in this. This is certainly being moved along on that angel's behalf.
Sandra Cantu went very quickly IIRC. And Shaniya Davis too - once they got that pic from the hotel.

As for when the neighbors last heard the chipper at the house - you can bet your bottom dollar LE/FBI already know and did know quite early on - once those dogs hit.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

Zahra Baker timeline and media links only

Please Continue Here...

Thanks Ima!!!

Wayyyyy O/T: but Ima, everytime I type your name, the Black Eyed Peas song plays in my head.

Imma be, Imma be, Imma Imma Imma be.... Just thought I'd share. lol

Weren't the neighbor's (where the search is taking place) on NG tonight? They sounded elderly and the husband was having a terrible time talking and needing his oxygen. His wife ended up talking for him. I'm wondering if he used an oxygen machine at night and maybe with the white noise of it, didn't hear the chipper running.? Or are they a lot louder than that?

If you are talking about the threads moving so quickly, I can say Shaniya's was lightning fast as well.
If you took a potty break, you were behind 4 pages. :crazy:

Makes you not want to sleep.

true, Shaniya . . .

sigh, I am sorry. I followed that one but my mind apparently needed to go to a happy place for a minute.

My mind is frantically building the prosecutions case on this one and I think it has depressed me to "go there". Too soon to think so clinically.

Weren't the neighbor's (where the search is taking place) on NG tonight? They sounded elderly and the husband was having a terrible time talking and needing his oxygen. His wife ended up talking for him. I'm wondering if he used an oxygen machine at night and maybe with the white noise of it, didn't hear the chipper running.? Or are they a lot louder than that?
They are louder. And especially one running at night when the "noise and traffic of the day" aren't there. He might not have heard it - but maybe wife did - or other neighbors around there. I can hear them here blocks away with all the windows shut and the AC running.

Another thought - Who knows what sort of nieghbors they were ie. who knows if him running the chipper in the backyard was aregular/annyoing occurence people had already sort of "written off"

per sherriff Atkins this morning a warrant for obstruction of justice was issued for Elisa Baker.

IMO this would clear up whether she is a suspect or not - yes?

POI's aren't charged with osbtruction of justice are they?

Or, if it's something AB did on a regular basis at his home, because of his job, the neighbors may not pay much attention to when. KWIM, when you hear something a lot, it is hard to recall exactly when the last time you heard it.

JMO

As for when the neighbors last heard the chipper at the house - you can bet your bottom dollar LE/FBI already know and did know quite early on - once those dogs hit.

I tried to post on the other thread not knowing it was closed. Surely the chipper was not used in the pre dawn hours before the fire...surely some one would have been raising all 9 kinds of heck.

I would consider that graduation to suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni