1015 users online (231 members and 784 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Post 5 Worst Halloween Candies (and 10 Best Survival Tips!)

A cocker spaniel weighs about 24 pounds. You know what else weighs 24 pounds? The heft of candy the average American gobbles down each year, a big chunk of that falling to our waistlines in the days before and after Halloween. Fun size? I don't think so—unless it's fun being size 16. These stats could very well turn you as white as a ghost:

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Wow - thanks for the link. I'm not a sugar eater, as it raises my blood sugars to horrifying levels -- but my hubby and son do.

Speaking of dangers - don't be fooled by the new Sierra Mist Natural. You'd think it would be natural (whatever that means), but when I looked at the sugar load, it was chock full of 37 grams of sugar for 1 12 ounce can!!! That would put diabetics in a coma for sure.

It's all about reading labels isn't it?