1107 users online (200 members and 907 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Twins Tori & Lily Ball, 3, stabbed to death, mom charged, 12 Oct 2010

Authorities say a Northern California mother stabbed her twin 3-year-old daughters to death before attempting to take her own life and setting fire to her apartment.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Why!!!!
    Sitting. on. hands.

So sad. Very similar to Linda Wilborn of Seal Beach, CA. She attacked her 22 month old twins. I just posted an update on her case. There were red flags with her. I wonder if we'll see red flags for this woman. Not much info released yet.

Rest peacefully, little ones. Open your eyes and there are kittens and puppies to romp with and ice cream for breakfast.

poor babies. I just cant think of anything more horrible that someone's own mother hurting them.

Post Fairfield Firefighters Make Shocking Discovery

Posted: 7:39 am PDT October 13, 2010Updated: 11:36 am PDT October 13, 2010
    FAIRFIELD, Calif. -- Firefighters responding to a call late Tuesday night made a shocking discovery inside a Fairfield apartment – the bloodied bodies of twin girls allegedly stabbed to death by their mother, authorities said.Fairfield police Lt. Darren Moody said his agency and the fire department got a call at 10:40 p.m. of a sprinkler release at the Summit at Paradise Valley apartment complex. Both agencies responded to the scene.“The firefighters found a fire in one of the apartments,” Moody said. “Upon entry, they discovered two children deceased and an adult female (the children’s mother) suffering from injuries not sustained in the fire…The injuries appeared to be self-inflected.”He said the windows and door had been locked from the inside and that prevented neighbors who rushed to the scene from giving the family any aid.The mother was taken to John Muir Medical Center and underwent surgery for treatment of life-threatening stab wounds. She was listed in stable, but critical condition.Moody said it appeared to be a murder-attempted suicide.
    more at link:http://www.ktvu.com/news/25377259/detail.html
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

CA Mom kills 3 year old twins

Have no idea if I am putting this in the correct forum..

Fairfield police believes is a double murder/suicide attempt. A 28-year-old mother is suspected of fatally stabbing her 3-year-old twin daughters on Tuesday night, then herself and setting their apartment on fire.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...ate&id=7724273

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    Why!!!!
    My guess would be definately mental illness. This woman stabbed her babies with a sword. She nearly decapitated one of the girls.

It looks like she surely attempted to take herself out as well as she slit her own throat and took a bunch of pills.

Desperation for a job I don't think would lead a mother to do something like this.

Little Lily and Tori rest in peace.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in...ins-with-sword

Unhappy

It astonishes me how often the perp successfully kills the kids (or wife) but survives his/her suicide attempt (cowardly).......

Those poor kids. Reminds me of the Charlotte case in 2005-2006 (?) with David Crespi who stabbed his twin daughters while the mom was getting her hair done.

Extremely sad to even imagine what these kids must think during their last minutes. It can't make any sense to them (or us).

As BrownRice said - she is cowardly. Why didn't she off herself and leave those poor babes alone. They would have been adopted by someone, or gone to a relative. I have no pity for her, and hope she suffers for the rest of her life. Of course some attorney will come forward and say it was PPD, or some other illness. No excuse in my book could ever justify killing your kids.

Rest in peace little ones.

Mel

Post Gruesome Details Released In Fatal Stabbing Of Twin Girls

Posted: 7:57 pm PDT October 14, 2010Updated: 7:22 am PDT October 15, 2010
    FAIRFIELD, Calif. -- The Solano County coroner's office confirmed Thursday afternoon that two 3-year-old girls found dead in a burning Fairfield apartment Tuesday night died of multiple stab wounds and cutting wounds.
    The girls were identified as Tori and Lily Ball. One of the girls was stabbed in the abdomen, Solano County sheriff's Lt. Gary Faulkner said. The autopsies were completed Thursday. Their mother, Monica Christine McCarrick, 28, allegedly cut herself and the girls before setting their North Texas Street apartment on fire, Fairfield police said. McCarrick has been arrested for the girls' murders and is expected to remain at John Muir Hospital through the weekend, Fairfield police Lt. Darrin Moody Thursday afternoon. more at link:
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/25397529/detail.html
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Within days she'll have a team of lawyers and a full-bore insanity defense in the works. This makes me so angry.

Twin Toddlers found stabbed to death at home

http://www.wftv.com/news/25404238/detail.html

FAIRFIELD, Calif. -- An autopsy on 3-year-old twin girls found dead in their Northern California home shows they died of multiple stab wounds.

The Vacaville Reporter says the twins' mother, Monica McCarrick, is in custody as police investigate the killing of Tori and Lily Ball.

McCarrick also is suspected of trying to kill herself and setting fire to the family's apartment. She remains hospitalized in critical condition.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

Shameless article asking where Monica McCarrick's husband was when she murdered her children.

Comments suggest she was not married, but engaged to the father of the children.

http://couplesinthenews.marriagescen...ld-california/

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    It astonishes me how often the perp successfully kills the kids (or wife) but survives his/her suicide attempt (cowardly).......

Those poor kids. Reminds me of the Charlotte case in 2005-2006 (?) with David Crespi who stabbed his twin daughters while the mom was getting her hair done.

Extremely sad to even imagine what these kids must think during their last minutes. It can't make any sense to them (or us).

I have commented so many times on this issue as various cases have appeared on here.

These women claim to be mentally ill, (which I would say is true) and didn't know what they are doing at the time, and many times they manage to sucessfully kill their children. When it comes down to taking their own lives they just can't seem to do it. So if you kill your child in a rage of complete insanity how are you able to rationalise when it comes to taking your own life? They must think at some point, I really don't want to die. Maybe I am reading this all wrong and they try to kill themselves but fail and just end up badly injured. Wonder if there has been any studies on this. I may have a look, just out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by sindydee View Post
    I have commented so many times on this issue as various cases have appeared on here.

These women claim to be mentally ill, (which I would say is true) and didn't know what they are doing at the time, and many times they manage to sucessfully kill their children. When it comes down to taking their own lives they just can't seem to do it. So if you kill your child in a rage of complete insanity how are you able to rationalise when it comes to taking your own life? They must think at some point, I really don't want to die. Maybe I am reading this all wrong and they try to kill themselves but fail and just end up badly injured. Wonder if there has been any studies on this. I may have a look, just out of curiosity.

BBM

Tragic! Just tragic.....

Interesting thought.... I wonder if this is happening more often.... for some reason & why... or if we are just hearing about it more now..... so sad!

I just can't comprehend what would drive a person to do something so heinous!
    "Don't Mistake Kindness For Weakness" ~C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Icons\collage icons\weliveinprevertedtimes.gif~ "The world is a dangerous place, not only because of those who commit evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing" ~ Albert Einstein
    Just my opionion ~

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast