1108 users online (234 members and 874 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Cody Chama, 3, beaten to death, McLoud, 5 Oct 2010

Mom's boyfriend arrested in death of McLoud boy, 3
    A McLoud man has been arrested in connection with the death of his girlfriend's 3-year-old son. Jason Cline, 25, was booked into the Pottawatomie County jail on a first-degree murder complaint. He is accused of killing Cody Paul Chama, 3.

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/article/350398...#ixzz12GduCxKO
    While reading about the 5.1 mag earthquake in Oklahoma today and felt in 7 states, I found this horrible story.....another angel is among us.

RIP Little Paul
    Last edited by tk71texas; 10-13-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: doh....forgot the title

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

i saw this obit way up here in our northern okla paper..wondered if it was abuse related...now i know after reading this and recognzining the name, and age. how horrible.

While Cody Paul was being treated by an emergency medical technician, Cline asked a police officer "is it cause what I done to him?"

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/article/350398...#ixzz12I7Nwt9N

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM???? omg....how could one NOT know they were killing a baby??? Please tell me people aren't that ignorant!
    Justice for Sheila Deviney, Chandra Turner and Tom Horton, the Garvin County 3!!!!

Amanda Cheeks Myspace including photographs of the cutest little guy, Cody.

http://www.myspace.com/manda8210/photos

RIP sweet boy.

Precious little boy, his funeral was today. How very sad.

Jason Cline doesn't sound very bright, imo.

Amanda and Cody lived with Jason and his two daughters. Cody had an older brother, and he isn't mentioned as being in the household. Lucky him, I suppose. Or unlucky for Cody, maybe. Perhaps an older brother in the home would have protected Cody from the big bad brave boyfriend, beater of babies.

This is such a shame.

Mom had a doctor appointment .. that strikes fear in my soul. I hope she was not going to an ob. That's all she would need at this time.

This happens again and again and again and . . . etc. Woe for the little children.

i had to pull up the obit again, dad IS in my town up here...wow.i dont know him though. i read this article, went to see the airplanes and made professional pics...my heart now REALLY breaks for dad, esp after reading about the fun ( and their last) weekened together

Quote Originally Posted by easttexas View Post
    While Cody Paul was being treated by an emergency medical technician, Cline asked a police officer "is it cause what I done to him?"

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/article/350398...#ixzz12I7Nwt9N

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM???? omg....how could one NOT know they were killing a baby??? Please tell me people aren't that ignorant!

Authorities reported Cody Paul's head was bruised and swollen, and his genitalia swollen. A physician at OU Medical Center said his injuries were consistent with child abuse.
    swollen genitalia?......wth

Cline's 6-year-old daughter told a forensic interviewer Cody Paul was constantly "in trouble" and her father was usually the one who spanked him.

these were his daughters in the home and they had to witness the abuse

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

RIP sweet guy. Its so sad that he had a father that loved him so much but he was forced to live in hell with the bastard that tortured and killed him.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by tk71texas View Post
    swollen genitalia?......wth

these were his daughters in the home and they had to witness the abuse
    How much "trouble" can a 3 year old cause? The little girl said he was constantly in trouble and her dad usually did the spanking? That would mean mom knew he was beating the living daylights out of her baby?

Those little girls were probably living in fear and shock. Always hoping they weren't next.

http://www.news-star.com/news/police...-s-murder-case

By Kim Morava
    Posted Jun 29, 2011 @ 07:41 PM

McLoud man enters not guilty plea in child’s murder case

Jason William Cline, 27, appeared for arraignment, entered his plea and waived his right to a speedy trial. His next court date is now scheduled for Aug. 2.

I hope someone keeps us updated through the trial. I also hope he gets the same sentence that he gave a beautiful innocent little 3 year old boy.

R.I.P. little one, you're safe now in a lovely place where you won't be hurt anymore.
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 56″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED

From October 2012:

http://newsok.com/mcloud-man-sentenc...rticle/3724226

A McLoud man convicted of killing a toddler in October 2010 after the boy urinated on a carpet will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Jason William Cline, 28, pleaded guilty last month to the murder of Cody Paul Chama...

Cheek testified that Cline told her Cody had urinated on the floor and Cline “rubbed his nose in it.” Cody suffered a severe brain injury and died of blunt force trauma, according to the state medical examiner.