998 users online (151 members and 847 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    We have a picture of her taken with a black eye and swollen face August 9 by a neighbor. I suspect that is one of the last times anyone saw her alive. Does this help?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker...ry?id=11868397
    was just coming here to post this too TB. would be interesting to see what the charts would have looked like for Zahra on this date.. as it was around this time that they got in the gun altercation, she stopped going to relatives for the weekend, and they moved away and stopped talking to other family members.

Also...

Astros, the family member that had the threats said that SM called her on friday the 8th of october (no time given) to ask her to drop the charges and this was the day before zahra was reported missing (and the fire was later that night/early morning of the next day)

wondering if it is possible to see this call in the charts as well as the fire??

tia

Zahra Baker - Black Eye 8/9/2010

Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    We have a picture of her taken with a black eye and swollen face August 9 by a neighbor. I suspect (but do not know for sure) that is one of the last times anyone saw her. Does this help?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker...ry?id=11868397

It may, Tiredblondy. We can't really run a chart because we don't have a time, but the date of the live sighting may help narrow the death window.

Thank you for your assistance,
    Soulscape

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    It may, Tiredblondy. We can't really run a chart because we don't have a time, but the date of the live sighting may help narrow the death window.

Thank you for your assistance,
    Soulscape
    How I wish I could do more!!

Is there any way Zahara can get her own Forensic Astro thread??
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

From a WSOC-TV Executive Producer's Twitter Account:

Investigators back at scene in Burke County to search for Zahra Baker's body. Chopper 9skyzoom on the way.

8-13-2010 @ 2:25PM

Update: Investigators searching a new spot in Burke Co. for missing girl's remains. Live report on #WSOC starting at 5.
    Back to lurking mode.

Thank you so much Fifth Essence and to Soulscape and all the other forensic astrologers!
    Last edited by tiredblondy; 10-13-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: adding to thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    From a WSOC-TV Executive Producer's Twitter Account:

Investigators back at scene in Burke County to search for Zahra Baker's body. Chopper 9skyzoom on the way.

8-13-2010 @ 2:25PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    Update: Investigators searching a new spot in Burke Co. for missing girl's remains. Live report on #WSOC starting at 5.

Salvarenga & Sunset: any update/news on the Burke Co. search?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Just got back and and read that they are now draining a pond at that same area in Burke County where they were last night. SBI is going through woodchipper piece by piece. Will gather links and post once I help my daughter with homework and get her to bed.

Soulscape here's a good article...Imamaze just posted the link on the other thread.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...ved-to-be.html

Zahra Baker Natal Chart

The chart below shows Zahra Baker's natal wheel, cast for sunrise in the city of her birth:

While many astrologers decline to analyze a sunrise natal, I have found repeatedly such a wheel gives useful information from a forensic astrological perspective.

I am studying this chart for abuse markers.

While the MOON range could be anywhere from 13 to 25 Aquarius, the sunrise position gives 16 Aquarius. Unless Zahra was born very late at night, the MOON would conjunct URANUS. In a young child, MOON and her aspects often describe the "mother," how the child perceives her.

MOON - URANUS gives unstable, erratic, unpredictable emotional responses and is a possible indicator of a violent relationship between child and mother. Zahra never knew when "Mother" would "snap" and hit her/ hurt her/ brutalize her. This judgment is strengthened by the Arabic Part of VIOLENCE being partile conjunct the sunrise MOON at 16 Aquarius.

The MOON in this chart 16 Aquarius squares the SUN 22 Scorpio and SATURN 12 Taurus, forming the focal point of a fixed T-square. This shows a chronic conflictual situation, one that has been going on a long time. Note also SATURN is Retrograde, a condition often seen in the charts of individuals who suffer a lack of nurture (and sometimes presence) of the Father. While some Astrologers may argue SUN is not within an acceptable orb of opposition, it is surely opposed by sign (Scorpio - Taurus) and the MOON's square to both pulls them together. This combination -- SUN - MOON - URANUS - VIOLENCE - SATURN paints an ugly picture of attack from both parents (SUN - SATURN = Father, MOON = Mother). There is no love lost between the two parents, either. The squares and opposition show great conflict between the two, and now we know factually Zahra suffered horrifically as a result.

Notice also NEPTUNE 01 Aquarius at the cusp of the sunrise 4th House partile square the Arabic Part of TORTURE 01 Scorpio. NEPTUNE disguises and hides the abuse that was going on in the home. It was worse than people suspected, but for all intents and purposes, invisible. The Stepmother's own natal NEPTUNE 24 Scorpio Rx conjunct Zahra's natal SUN 22 Scorpio, additionally enabled her to throw up a smokescreen that fooled most of the people most of the time.....

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (cruelty, brutality) 17:29 Pisces opposes CERES 20 Virgo, suggesting cruelty/brutality at the hands of the Mother. (See chart above showing Stepmother's PLUTO (control, destruction) partile conjunct Zahra's CERES.)

The MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rage/violence/murder) 00:50 Capricorn is partile conjunct Zahra's Secondary Progressed MIDHEAVEN at the time of the Reported Missing (based on the sunrise natal chart).

It was shortly after the Reported Missing that the brutality, abuse, torture and probable death of Zahra Baker came before the Public Eye (MIDHEAVEN).

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 10-14-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: additional comment; margins fixed TriWheel jpeg

Thank you for the charts. I will look for more information for you. I just need a breather. I just keep thinking.....this child survived not one but two bouts of cancer....losing a limb....losing her hearing....only to be left on this Earth long enough to be tortured and murdered. I just can't wrap my mind around the why of that.

Bless all of you for reading into these horror stories to try to give us any insight into the why of things. Each of you have a true gift and I personally would like to thank each of you for all the time you dedicate here. You are wonderful and kind bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    The chart below shows Zahra Baker's natal wheel, cast for sunrise in the city of her birth:

While many astrologers decline to analyze a sunrise natal, I have found repeatedly such a wheel gives useful information from a forensic astrological perspective.

I am studying this chart for abuse markers.

While the MOON range could be anywhere from 13 to 25 Aquarius, the sunrise position gives 16 Aquarius. Unless Zahra was born very late at night, the MOON would conjunct URANUS. In a young child, MOON and her aspects often describe the "mother," how the child perceives her.

MOON - URANUS gives unstable, erratic, unpredictable emotional responses and is a possible indicator of a violent relationship between child and mother. Zahra never knew when "Mother" would "snap" and hit her/ hurt her/ brutalize her. This judgment is strengthened by the Arabic Part of VIOLENCE being partile conjunct the sunrise MOON at 16 Aquarius.

The MOON in this chart 16 Aquarius squares the SUN 22 Scorpio and SATURN 12 Taurus, forming the focal point of a fixed T-square. This shows a chronic conflictual situation, one that has been going on a long time. Note also SATURN is Retrograde, a condition often seen in the charts of individuals who suffer a lack of nurture (and sometimes presence) of the Father. While some Astrologers may argue SUN is not within an acceptable orb of opposition, it is surely opposed by sign (Scorpio - Taurus) and the MOON's square to both pulls them together. This combination -- SUN - MOON - URANUS - VIOLENCE - SATURN paints an ugly picture of attack from both parents (SUN - SATURN = Father, MOON = Mother). There is no love lost between the two parents, either. The squares and opposition show great conflict between the two, and now we know factually Zahra suffered horrifically as a result.

Notice also NEPTUNE 01 Aquarius at the cusp of the sunrise 4th House partile square the Arabic Part of TORTURE 01 Scorpio. NEPTUNE disguises and hides the abuse that was going on in the home. It was worse than people suspected, but for all intents and purposes, invisible. The Stepmother's own natal NEPTUNE 24 Scorpio Rx conjunct Zahra's natal SUN 22 Scorpio, additionally enabled her to throw up a smokescreen that fooled most of the people most of the time.....

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (cruelty, brutality) 17:29 Pisces opposes CERES 20 Virgo, suggesting cruelty/brutality at the hands of the Mother. (See chart above showing Stepmother's PLUTO (control, destruction) partile conjunct Zahra's CERES.)

The MARS/PLUTO midpoint (rage/violence/murder) 00:50 Capricorn is partile conjunct Zahra's Secondary Progressed MIDHEAVEN at the time of the Reported Missing (based on the sunrise natal chart).

It was shortly after the Reported Missing that the brutality, abuse, torture and probable death of Zahra Baker came before the Public Eye (MIDHEAVEN).

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Thank You Soulscape.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 10-14-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: margins fixed TriWheel jpeg

Soulscape, I appreciate the way you mark important points. I've learned so much from you and all the astrologers, but still not enough to fathom how you do it. I'm always left in awe with my mouth open.

I am clinging to some idea that Zahra had a gentler beginning to her life before. She has such a beautiful smile and spirit that shines through that makes me hope she was loved by her family back home. Was she always abused?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Soulscape, I appreciate the way you mark important points. I've learned so much from you and all the astrologers, but still not enough to fathom how you do it. I'm always left in awe with my mouth open.

I am clinging to some idea that Zahra had a gentler beginning to her life before. She has such a beautiful smile and spirit that shines through that makes me hope she was loved by her family back home. Was she always abused?

Hello Curious,

We would have to have more information about her early life to answer your question, for example, who did she live with prior to the exodus from Oz, (was there any support system outside the Father), how long was bio-Mom in the picture and how did she treat Zahra, what does bio-Mom's chart look like, when was the onset of Zahra's cancer, etc.

What I can tell you is the abuse markers in the natal chart --- showing potential of abuse --- were there from birth. Perhaps they were not set off until Father's energies hooked up with Stepmother's and the frustration and probable resentment of dealing with a seriously sick child, combined with the (recently revealed) drug abuse issues involving Stepmother (and probably Father) escalated the whole situation out of whack.

We just don't know........

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Caretakers in ZAHRA's life

This article says the Grandmother back in AU (mother of AdamB.) said he and StepM moved to this current residence about 6weeks ago.
    Also says little is known about the Bio-Mom.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/brea...ns-of-missing-

Six weeks ago moved to the residence per neighbors. (I can't find an early article where one of the current neighbors had said they had spoken to AdamB several times across the fence and he never mentioned having a daughter and never saw her on the property.)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225937869795

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...-want-our.html
    Her paternal grandparents, Karen and Tony Baker lived a short distance north of Sydney, in the coastal town of Newcastle. But they moved in May 2004 to Giru, several hundred miles farther north, along the northeast coast of Australia.
    Adam, one of their four sons, moved to Giru about the same time with Zahra. The girl's biological mother was not part of her upbringing, family members have said.

Karen Baker (grandmother)told the Bulletin, a newspaper based in Townsville, a large city near Giru, that she was responsible for much of Zahra's upbringing, caring for the child while her father worked in a nearby sugar mill.

*Have not found any news reports as to who was caring for ZAHRA the first 4 years of her life outside of her father before moving to Giru where her grandparents took on the responsibility.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 10-14-2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: heading

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast