Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116704"]Thread #1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116875"]Thread #2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116929"]Thread #3[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116949"]Thread #4[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116964"]Thread #5[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116965"]Thread #6[/ame]

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...
    When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide
    Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Wonder what lead the LE to drain a pond now???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Here's the link about the pond....

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25368912/detail.html

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lori59 For This Useful Post:

A pond is better than a woodchipper.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Got shut out of last thread! Hate when that happens!

Repeating what I replied...

DVRS are great....

"Close to where they were just searching in Burke County north of Morganton" Think it was near land that they were going through the wood piles.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to distracted 1976 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mymadori View Post
    I keep thinking that the fire was started and the intention was that the SUV would catch fire too, before the fire department got there...why else would they douse it in gasoline unless it was intended that it would catch fire?

But if that's the case, then why put a ransom note on it? If it caught fire, nobody would ever be able to read it?

Wait a minute. Maybe that's it? Maybe the SM was trying to think of a million ways to deal with this, after accidentally murdering the beautiful Zahra in a fit of rage... thought about the ransom note thing... and then thought- nah...that won't work...and just decided to try to burn the evidence- which was to INCLUDE the ransom note she had tried her hand at writing but no longer intended to USE?

However, someone (nobody knows who) called 911 and the fire department was there before the SUV had a chance to catch fire and the ransom note was found and now she's just trying to wing it???
    Okay I feel kinda stupid quoting myself here, but forgive me, I'm kinda new at this. (Joined when the Kyron story broke). The more I think about it, the more I think my above explanation might actually make some sense. I'm curious for other ideas on the subject.

Regarding the pond, I wish I could believe she'll be found there, but I just can't imagine she will be, or at least (forgive me for saying it this way) not all in one piece? Why go to the lengths of trying to burn evidence if the one biggest piece of evidence (her body) was just carelessly thrown into a pond?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mymadori For This Useful Post:

the difficulties and logistics of this search are mind boggling.
    LE working this case will never be the same.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kalekona For This Useful Post:

WSOC just reported it should take an hour to drain the pond....showed picture...it did not look big.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lori59 For This Useful Post:

One hour to drain pond per WSOC TV/

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to distracted 1976 For This Useful Post:

Just wanted to repost and say sorry yes me flipping the A and R was a typeo. I am at work and so not proof reading Which I will now do sorry.

Wanted to thank you guys for the links, as hard as they are to read its pretty much the only way we are getting info atm.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cotannah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lori59 View Post
    WSOC just reported it should take an hour to drain the pond....showed picture...it did not look big.
    You beat me to it!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to distracted 1976 For This Useful Post:

Kat

WSOC saying the pond area has been searched over and over....Pump truck at the pond.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lori59 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mymadori View Post
    Okay I feel kinda stupid quoting myself here, but forgive me, I'm kinda new at this. (Joined when the Kyron story broke). The more I think about it, the more I think my above explanation might actually make some sense. I'm curious for other ideas on the subject.

Regarding the pond, I wish I could believe she'll be found there, but I just can't imagine she will be, or at least (forgive me for saying it this way) not all in one piece? Why go to the lengths of trying to burn evidence if the one biggest piece of evidence (her body) was just carelessly thrown into a pond?
    WARNING GRAPHIC...

I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe the "chips" from the wood chipper were blown onto a tarp and that tarp may have been emptied into the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by distracted 1976 View Post
    One hour to drain pond per WSOC TV/
    Ha.. Did you see the video of the pond with the pump truck next to it?? Didn't look very big..

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lori59 For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    A pond is better than a woodchipper.
    Theory: Backyard woodchipper was used to dispose of prosthesis which maybe was used against Zahra in such a way that DNA evidence would otherwise have been found thereupon. Backyard woodchipper insufficient to the task. Remnants brought to AB's workplace and further "refined." 5:30 a.m. fire in Baker backyard was attempt to burn away evidence of first attempt at destroying the prosthesis.

That her hearing aids were not taken, while the prosthetic device was, is curious to say the least.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ABeautifulRide View Post
    WARNING GRAPHIC...

I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe the "chips" from the wood chipper were blown onto a tarp and that tarp may have been emptied into the pond.

That was my immediate thought.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kalekona For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Wonder what lead the LE to drain a pond now???
    Prosthesis?
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

Nancy Grace EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT: The younger sister of missing Zahra's stepmom joins Nancy live! Hear what she has to say tonight! Don't miss!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
    !~*Mar*~!

35. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

I would wish she would quit calling herself her mom. SHE'S NOT HER MOM and it sounds like Zahra never really has had one. :-(
    No one said breaking the cycle of abuse would be easy..... But Rewarding it is! Video of My blessings! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_H4Tk5gJs

Quote Originally Posted by ABeautifulRide View Post
    WARNING GRAPHIC...

Omg....................
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

maybe looking for her leg in pond???
    there has to be a very good reason to take wood chipper apart piece by piece......something was found and something was not found!!! JMOO
    Now what wasn't found???
    If clothes were found in the fire, was Zahra nude?
    no cloth found in woodchipper?

O/T 27th miner on way up!!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lori59 View Post
    Ha.. Did you see the video of the pond with the pump truck next to it?? Didn't look very big..
    Looked small. Could be the one that is on the google map close to 2830 Hartland Road. If I had any money! I would be on it!

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to distracted 1976 For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Thanks for the new thread IMMA BE!
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Id like to take a minute to address the guests who may be hesitant to register and join in.I also read through a few threads before registering but got to the point where I had to join in. I have been afraid to join in on a discussion or thought what question I wanted answered would come across as not to bright but finally took the plunge. All my questions have been answered with the utmost respect and I have met many wonderful people and learned more than I will ever remember. WS is a amazing place of the biggest hearted WONDERFUL people. The only complaint Ican come up with is it is so very addicting my hubby said he feels like a WS widower when Iget involved in a interesting thread.On the other side of it he gets lots of cuddling when I need comfort and has even sat at the computer with me and read along. So please join us!!! END OF RAMBLE

Step brother releases statement...

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13318660

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast