1234 users online (242 members and 992 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Canada - Terroristic Threats On FB Child Pornography And Fear Of Elves

    A Canadian man was arrested for making death threats on Facebook. He was a one man arsenal with alot of high powered weapons. Oh and he was also found to have child pornography on his computer.

    The only thing he could explain was his fear of elves. They were out to get him.

    O.K. then, David Abitol.

    Lots at link

    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/can...104905054.html


    Oh well David Abitol tracks hate groups on the net. Meanwhile he's got high powered weapons and child pornography under his own belt. Stalked by elves.

    http://www.metroactive.com/papers/me...azis-9632.html
    Last edited by Filly; 10-13-2010 at 11:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Great Swamp
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    A Canadian man was arrested for making death threats on Facebook. He was a one man arsenal with alot of high powered weapons. Oh and he was also found to have child pornography on his computer.

    The only thing he could explain was his fear of elves. They were out to get him.

    O.K. then, David Abitol.

    Lots at link

    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/can...104905054.html


    Oh well David Abitol tracks hate groups on the net. Meanwhile he's got high powered weapons and child pornography under his own belt. Stalked by elves.

    http://www.metroactive.com/papers/me...azis-9632.html
    At one point, after hearing static on his office walkie-talkie, he complained the elves had followed him there and he would quit if they showed up again.

    Just wow. Should I check for a "b" connection so MissIzzy doesn't have to ?
    Last edited by redkatrampant; 10-13-2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: edit: wrong code.
    JMO.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    No fear. No foul. Calm down folks. David Abitol's mommy and daddy say his threats weren't real. The guy threatens former classmates, and others and it's not real? Neither are the elves.

    This dude is a lunatic. He is all over the internet as some caped crusader who looks for hate mongers. He's a hate monger himself. Oh and owns child pornography.

    Crazy man with crazy high powered rifle equals dangerous.

    http://www.torontosun.com/news/canad.../15685581.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Elves have two legs, last time I saw one.

    Big sigh, I'll check.

    That's one heck of a thread header. I really think you missed your calling. You need to write the headlines for the National Enquirer!! You'd be quite the asset. See, you knew I'd have to open this thread.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Looks clear on the paws issue. Just elves. You know, I'm not defending this guy (he's a nut) but I almost have to wonder if he isn't collecting child porn which was channeled to someone else, in order to expose them. A lot of porn comes from the Ukraine. Maybe he's trying to uncover a Ukrainian ring. Sounds like something he would do.

    My heart goes out the to court for having to deal with this guy. Notice that his parents typically jump to his defense and state that all his guns are legal. They were absent from court on the child porn issue, though.

    So, who would be supportive of their crazy, paranoid and reactive adult son owning a whole bunch of firearms? I sure hope his parents are tall and lanky, for their sakes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Great Swamp
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Looks clear on the paws issue. Just elves. You know, I'm not defending this guy (he's a nut) but I almost have to wonder if he isn't collecting child porn which was channeled to someone else, in order to expose them. A lot of porn comes from the Ukraine. Maybe he's trying to uncover a Ukrainian ring. Sounds like something he would do.

    My heart goes out the to court for having to deal with this guy. Notice that his parents typically jump to his defense and state that all his guns are legal. They were absent from court on the child porn issue, though.

    So, who would be supportive of their crazy, paranoid and reactive adult son owning a whole bunch of firearms? I sure hope his parents are tall and lanky, for their sakes.
    What concerns me, and I am being completely serious, is that it is almost the Christmas season. There will be a lot of elves about. Think about it.
    JMO.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    A valid point. Is anyone reporting how long he's felt besieged by elves? How could someone so deeply disturbed get past the checks and balances for gun ownership? Did his parents buy them or did he?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Looks clear on the paws issue. Just elves. You know, I'm not defending this guy (he's a nut) but I almost have to wonder if he isn't collecting child porn which was channeled to someone else, in order to expose them. A lot of porn comes from the Ukraine. Maybe he's trying to uncover a Ukrainian ring. Sounds like something he would do.

    My heart goes out the to court for having to deal with this guy. Notice that his parents typically jump to his defense and state that all his guns are legal. They were absent from court on the child porn issue, though.

    So, who would be supportive of their crazy, paranoid and reactive adult son owning a whole bunch of firearms? I sure hope his parents are tall and lanky, for their sakes.

    Naw, I believe it's his pornography, Izzy. I know he's an extremist and all and probably would try to set someone up with his pro-Judaism ranting, but I think it's his.

    Also he's on the down low with his FB and other social networks of late. No photographs and all that. He was up to something in whackyville.

    Sooooooooooo I find his old Friendster account. His likes section is very interesting and we're talking a few years ago. He likes high powered weapons, staging revolt, and things that go boom. He left out the Elves back then.

    His favorite shows on TV? Kids shows.

    redkatrampant has an excellent point. David Abitol could go around picking off every elf in every mall in America. Oddly enough he doesn't celebrate the Christian holiday of Christmas and he is afraid of elves.

    Here's his old Friendster account.


    http://profiles.friendster.com/84176

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Great Swamp
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Naw, I believe it's his pornography, Izzy. I know he's an extremist and all and probably would try to set someone up with his pro-Judaism ranting, but I think it's his.

    Also he's on the down low with his FB and other social networks of late. No photographs and all that. He was up to something in whackyville.

    Sooooooooooo I find his old Friendster account. His likes section is very interesting and we're talking a few years ago. He likes high powered weapons, staging revolt, and things that go boom. He left out the Elves back then.

    His favorite shows on TV? Kids shows.

    redkatrampant has an excellent point. David Abitol could go around picking off every elf in every mall in America. Oddly enough he doesn't celebrate the Christian holiday of Christmas and he is afraid of elves.

    Here's his old Friendster account.


    http://profiles.friendster.com/84176
    Hmmm maybe he does not celebrate Christmas because of the elves?? Every time I think I have heard everything...
    JMO.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    Hmmm maybe he does not celebrate Christmas because of the elves?? Every time I think I have heard everything...
    Oh man red, this is serious but that just made me laugh. I'm sorry.

    No, I think he doesn't celebrate Christmas because he is Jewish. You can google him and see he's an extremist. I think that's his twitter jewalicious or something like that. He's in videos. He tracks seperatist groups and the likes. Meanwhile he's just a blooming nut.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Great Swamp
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Oh man red, this is serious but that just made me laugh. I'm sorry.

    No, I think he doesn't celebrate Christmas because he is Jewish. You can google him and see he's an extremist. I think that's his twitter jewalicious or something like that. He's in videos. He tracks seperatist groups and the likes. Meanwhile he's just a blooming nut.
    Well ok then. Being Jewish would be a perfectly rational reason not to celebrate Christmas. I am skeered to google him. But I shall.
    JMO.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    I am skeered to google him. But I shall.



    You do that little thing, red. Be skeered though cause he likes things that go boom.

    Obviously someone knew he was out there in Canada and should have made sure he wasn't owning firearms.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    He tried to pass the comments off as "bad Jokes". This man scares the ever lovin' putty out of me. What office is he referring to here?

    "At one point, after hearing static on his office walkie-talkie, he complained the elves had followed him there and he would quit if they showed up again."

    Gee, I'll bet his employer was just crushed that he might quit. He talks about blowing things up and dismemberment and killing teachers. Where did this guy go to school? He had to have left an impact everywhere he went. How was he allowed to stay with his family if they've allowed him to accrue guns and not kept him medicated and safe?

    It's just a matter of time, IMO.

    You know Filly, after thinking about the child porn, I think you are right. It's his and in so many ways he fits that age development 10-14. Magical thinking, no grasp of consequences. I'm very very hopeful that he hasn't had contact with any young girls as I think he'd try to relate to them as peers.

    And remember, he doesn't have to celebrate Christmas to run into a whole pack of them around the holidays.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Go ahead and click on the Friendster photos. You have to to get the full affect.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=MontrealHome

    "....On Thursday, Abitbol's father Joseph defended his son and re-iterated his claim that all the guns seized at their home had the proper permits.

    "I love my son," Joseph Abitbol said during the second day of the bail hearing Thursday. "I'd never allow him in the house without the proper permits for the guns."

    Police say Abitbol was making death threats online aimed at his former elementary and high school teachers and that a friend who read the comments notified them.

    A SWAT team raided the house on Gouin Blvd. East in the middle of the night on Oct. 1 and seized five firearms and several hundred rounds of ammunition.

    Joseph Abitbol is a gun owner himself, and is it turns out he too is about to be charged with weapons offences by police.

    He was asked by the prosecutor Thursday whether he felt his son needed psychiatric help, and Joseph Abitbol responded, "If the court orders it, then we'll do it...."


    It's about time. They wouldn't do it without a court order? Doesn't the Dad get it that registered guns can shoot people too? God help the parents if he wakes up at night and hears elves. He's already got one gun under his mattress.

    I'm telling you that this guy is stuck. He's wanting to go back and kill his elementary school teachers? He hold a grudge, that's for sure.

    The Polar Express is NOT stopping at that house!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - Charles Gorish for child pornography, St Augustine, 2012
    By Filly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 08:04 PM
  2. Canada - Aaron Voon arrested on child pornography charges, 2016
    By Bohemian in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2016, 06:59 PM
  3. Leander, TX Bullying rises to terroristic death threats
    By JeannaT in forum Bullies and Stalkers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 02:41 AM
  4. PA - Kristian Heller, Child Porn Charges, Johnstown, 2005
    By mysteriew in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:34 PM