Canada - Terroristic Threats On FB Child *advertiser censored* And Fear Of Elves

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A Canadian man was arrested for making death threats on Facebook. He was a one man arsenal with alot of high powered weapons. Oh and he was also found to have child *advertiser censored* on his computer.

The only thing he could explain was his fear of elves. They were out to get him.

O.K. then, David Abitol.

Lots at link

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...h-threats-to-get-powerful-guns-104905054.html

Oh well David Abitol tracks hate groups on the net. Meanwhile he's got high powered weapons and child *advertiser censored* under his own belt. Stalked by elves.

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/08.08.96/net-nazis-9632.html

A Canadian man was arrested for making death threats on Facebook. He was a one man arsenal with alot of high powered weapons. Oh and he was also found to have child *advertiser censored* on his computer.

The only thing he could explain was his fear of elves. They were out to get him.

O.K. then, David Abitol.

Lots at link

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...h-threats-to-get-powerful-guns-104905054.html

Oh well David Abitol tracks hate groups on the net. Meanwhile he's got high powered weapons and child *advertiser censored* under his own belt. Stalked by elves.

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/08.08.96/net-nazis-9632.html

At one point, after hearing static on his office walkie-talkie, he complained the elves had followed him there and he would quit if they showed up again.

Just wow. Should I check for a "b" connection so MissIzzy doesn't have to ?
:waitasec:

No fear. No foul. Calm down folks. David Abitol's mommy and daddy say his threats weren't real. The guy threatens former classmates, and others and it's not real? Neither are the elves.

This dude is a lunatic. He is all over the internet as some caped crusader who looks for hate mongers. He's a hate monger himself. Oh and owns child *advertiser censored*.

Crazy man with crazy high powered rifle equals dangerous.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/10/14/15685581.html

Elves have two legs, last time I saw one.

Big sigh, I'll check.

That's one heck of a thread header. I really think you missed your calling. You need to write the headlines for the National Enquirer!! You'd be quite the asset. See, you knew I'd have to open this thread.

Reactions: abr
Looks clear on the paws issue. Just elves. You know, I'm not defending this guy (he's a nut) but I almost have to wonder if he isn't collecting child *advertiser censored* which was channeled to someone else, in order to expose them. A lot of *advertiser censored* comes from the Ukraine. Maybe he's trying to uncover a Ukrainian ring. Sounds like something he would do.

My heart goes out the to court for having to deal with this guy. Notice that his parents typically jump to his defense and state that all his guns are legal. They were absent from court on the child *advertiser censored* issue, though.

So, who would be supportive of their crazy, paranoid and reactive adult son owning a whole bunch of firearms? I sure hope his parents are tall and lanky, for their sakes.

Looks clear on the paws issue. Just elves. You know, I'm not defending this guy (he's a nut) but I almost have to wonder if he isn't collecting child *advertiser censored* which was channeled to someone else, in order to expose them. A lot of *advertiser censored* comes from the Ukraine. Maybe he's trying to uncover a Ukrainian ring. Sounds like something he would do.

My heart goes out the to court for having to deal with this guy. Notice that his parents typically jump to his defense and state that all his guns are legal. They were absent from court on the child *advertiser censored* issue, though.

So, who would be supportive of their crazy, paranoid and reactive adult son owning a whole bunch of firearms? I sure hope his parents are tall and lanky, for their sakes.

What concerns me, and I am being completely serious, is that it is almost the Christmas season. There will be a lot of elves about. Think about it.

A valid point. Is anyone reporting how long he's felt besieged by elves? How could someone so deeply disturbed get past the checks and balances for gun ownership? Did his parents buy them or did he?

Naw, I believe it's his *advertiser censored*, Izzy. I know he's an extremist and all and probably would try to set someone up with his pro-Judaism ranting, but I think it's his.

Also he's on the down low with his FB and other social networks of late. No photographs and all that. He was up to something in whackyville.

Sooooooooooo I find his old Friendster account. His likes section is very interesting and we're talking a few years ago. He likes high powered weapons, staging revolt, and things that go boom. He left out the Elves back then.

His favorite shows on TV? Kids shows.

redkatrampant has an excellent point. David Abitol could go around picking off every elf in every mall in America. Oddly enough he doesn't celebrate the Christian holiday of Christmas and he is afraid of elves.

Here's his old Friendster account.

http://profiles.friendster.com/84176

Naw, I believe it's his *advertiser censored*, Izzy. I know he's an extremist and all and probably would try to set someone up with his pro-Judaism ranting, but I think it's his.

Also he's on the down low with his FB and other social networks of late. No photographs and all that. He was up to something in whackyville.

Sooooooooooo I find his old Friendster account. His likes section is very interesting and we're talking a few years ago. He likes high powered weapons, staging revolt, and things that go boom. He left out the Elves back then.

His favorite shows on TV? Kids shows.

redkatrampant has an excellent point. David Abitol could go around picking off every elf in every mall in America. Oddly enough he doesn't celebrate the Christian holiday of Christmas and he is afraid of elves.

Here's his old Friendster account.

http://profiles.friendster.com/84176

Hmmm maybe he does not celebrate Christmas because of the elves?? Every time I think I have heard everything...

Hmmm maybe he does not celebrate Christmas because of the elves?? Every time I think I have heard everything...

Oh man red, this is serious but that just made me laugh. I'm sorry.

No, I think he doesn't celebrate Christmas because he is Jewish. You can google him and see he's an extremist. I think that's his twitter jewalicious or something like that. He's in videos. He tracks seperatist groups and the likes. Meanwhile he's just a blooming nut.

Oh man red, this is serious but that just made me laugh. I'm sorry.

No, I think he doesn't celebrate Christmas because he is Jewish. You can google him and see he's an extremist. I think that's his twitter jewalicious or something like that. He's in videos. He tracks seperatist groups and the likes. Meanwhile he's just a blooming nut.

Well ok then. Being Jewish would be a perfectly rational reason not to celebrate Christmas. I am skeered to google him. But I shall.

I am skeered to google him. But I shall.

:DYou do that little thing, red. Be skeered though cause he likes things that go boom.

Obviously someone knew he was out there in Canada and should have made sure he wasn't owning firearms.

He tried to pass the comments off as "bad Jokes". This man scares the ever lovin' putty out of me. What office is he referring to here?

"At one point, after hearing static on his office walkie-talkie, he complained the elves had followed him there and he would quit if they showed up again."

Gee, I'll bet his employer was just crushed that he might quit. He talks about blowing things up and dismemberment and killing teachers. Where did this guy go to school? He had to have left an impact everywhere he went. How was he allowed to stay with his family if they've allowed him to accrue guns and not kept him medicated and safe?

It's just a matter of time, IMO.

You know Filly, after thinking about the child *advertiser censored*, I think you are right. It's his and in so many ways he fits that age development 10-14. Magical thinking, no grasp of consequences. I'm very very hopeful that he hasn't had contact with any young girls as I think he'd try to relate to them as peers.

And remember, he doesn't have to celebrate Christmas to run into a whole pack of them around the holidays.

Reactions: abr
Go ahead and click on the Friendster photos. You have to to get the full affect.

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...tl_abitbol3_101014/20101014/?hub=MontrealHome

"....On Thursday, Abitbol's father Joseph defended his son and re-iterated his claim that all the guns seized at their home had the proper permits.

"I love my son," Joseph Abitbol said during the second day of the bail hearing Thursday. "I'd never allow him in the house without the proper permits for the guns."

Police say Abitbol was making death threats online aimed at his former elementary and high school teachers and that a friend who read the comments notified them.

A SWAT team raided the house on Gouin Blvd. East in the middle of the night on Oct. 1 and seized five firearms and several hundred rounds of ammunition.

Joseph Abitbol is a gun owner himself, and is it turns out he too is about to be charged with weapons offences by police.

He was asked by the prosecutor Thursday whether he felt his son needed psychiatric help, and Joseph Abitbol responded, "If the court orders it, then we'll do it...."

It's about time. They wouldn't do it without a court order? Doesn't the Dad get it that registered guns can shoot people too? God help the parents if he wakes up at night and hears elves. He's already got one gun under his mattress.

I'm telling you that this guy is stuck. He's wanting to go back and kill his elementary school teachers? He hold a grudge, that's for sure.

The Polar Express is NOT stopping at that house!!

I have to say that his demeanor on his Youtube videos don't get me right away. You have to watch him closely and you'll see that he loses touch. I knew being Jewish was cool but I didn't know it was as cool as Clint Eastwood in "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". I guess that's super cool. "Lasting cool" according to Abitbol.

And to be a blogger on Jewlicious, you can be Atheist? But wait, I thought being Jewish was cool. I should have counted but I'm pretty sure he uttered the word, "cool", over 100 times. He also says that he wants to live in world where "Jewishness isn't necessary" and he'd like to put "it to bed".

Let's leave it like this. Check out his short clip on Youtube, titled David Abitbol Creep. Sums it up.

How did this crackpot stay off the front page so long? I'm thankful that his buddies turned him in. Notice that they compare him to Marc Lépine, the killer who killed 14. But what in heckola is wrong with these parents?

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...ne+colleague/3669473/story.html#ixzz12P3uUQ62

"Abitbol also talked about an elementary school teacher being a "b**ch" who "deserves to die."

He mentions another teacher from Calixa Lavalee, his secondary school, who "must die."

"It would be cool to kill someone with a chainsaw," he wrote.

"My style is more like a sniper with a bullet to the head," Abitbol wrote. "The most cool would be to kill someone as they're running away." [Like little elves]

Throughout the two-hour hearing yesterday, Abitbol's parents sat in the front row of the courthouse, shaking their heads and sniggering..." [This is funny??]

and

"....he was only joking."

more at link

No elves have been harmed in the making of this post.

Seriously this guy's child *advertiser censored* charge is based on his "writings". You know ummm stories he makes up about sexually assaulting kids.

This is out of Canada so it's interesting to see how the law will work with this.

Obviously he's still a bloomin elf hater.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...child-*advertiser censored*-production-charge

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back