GUILTY VA - Woman Faces Charges Of Child *advertiser censored* Production And Posession

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
What the heck is going on with these full grown women and hurting kids.

Rebecca Nail a Virginia Beach woman aged 41 has been busted on child *advertiser censored* charges.

Ms. Nail was found out after ICE busted a man who had contacts with several women online who he convinced to have sex with minor boys and send him photographs. The dude provided authorities with the women's names and e-mail addy's. What? What? I mean was she brainwashed? Hypnotized? She did however admit to having sex with the underaged boy and provided more photographs to the police.

This gave me a dang headache.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/10/virginia-beach-woman-41-charged-child-*advertiser censored*

This is local for me. I can't understand how someone that you meet online (or anyone for that matter) can convince you to have sex (with a minor no less) and videotape it for their pleasure. I guess you have to be somewhat of a nut case in the first place.

In the article I read, it was never stated how old the minor was. I know it's not much better but I at least hope this young man was seventeen or almost eighteen.

This woman should face the same judgments that a man would if he had done the same with a young girl.

This is local for me. I can't understand how someone that you meet online (or anyone for that matter) can convince you to have sex (with a minor no less) and videotape it for their pleasure. I guess you have to be somewhat of a nut case in the first place.

In the article I read, it was never stated how old the minor was. I know it's not much better but I at least hope this young man was seventeen or almost eighteen.

This woman should face the same judgments that a man would if he had done the same with a young girl.

Somehow I think she was making money on this. Makes her even more vile. lizzy, I thought the same thing it must be a teen, but that still irks me. That forever changes the dynamics of how those young guys view sex and relationships. Plus I doubt if it was a teen he knew he was being photographed for cripes sake.

Absolutely she should face the same judgement of men that do the same thing.

O.K. so now we know who provided ICE with her information.

Steven DeMink aka Mr. Svengali.

I still haven't found the women in Idaho or Florida yet. It's hard for me to believe that there's a number of women named Rebecca Jean Nail out there. However, that name comes up all over the place.

California:

Anderson
Redding
Malibu (??)
Woodland
Downey
Bellflower

Venice, Florida (that could be the Florida connection)

Springdale, Arkansas

Indianapolis, Indiana

Portland, Oregon

Missouri:

Marthasville
O Fallon
Lake St. Louis

Every woman is listed as being between 38 and 42 and yet when you do a white pages check, the ages merge a bit. Could it be the same person? The first thing that comes to my mind is prostitution. I know I've gotten people riled up about this in the past but the I-5 corridor is rife with traveling prostitutes. Chart out Bellflower and Downey and trace I-5 going north. You'll pass right through Woodland and then continue on up to Portland.

New Hampshire, Virginia Beach, VA and Venice, FL are all on I-95. There's a MS page registered to a Rebecca Nail which says "psycho-ville, FL" and has reference to Canadians on it. I think we're going to see that this garbage is all linked somehow. JMO

I found an extremely interesting article about female pedophiles while researching the Blanchard child sex ring in the UK. Four of the five convicted in that case were women. This was a related article from 2009. Some excellent facts, figures, and links. A good overview to bookmark:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8022861.stm

Are there women paedophiles?

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-woman-child-*advertiser censored*-charges-vb,0,4003737.story

it's a little late, but I'm actually a friend of mrs nail's son. he was fifteen at the time, a neighbor of my friend's in new hampshire. we got to know him even though we're a few years older than he is. we always wondered why he never wanted to be home- before he and his mother moved to virginia, he was almost always hanging out with us. we thought it was a little weird but he's a good kid so we let him stick around. now, looking back, I wish I had known what was going on so we could help him and put her away.

according to info i've found she's being charged this month (June) and is facing 15-25 years. good riddance. we always knew there was something wrong about her, I just wish we had found out sooner. thankfully my friend and I were with him more often than not and helped him out with what we could, so hopefully this doesn't affect him too much on a psychological level.

weirdwun--Welcome!! Your kindness to the young boy probably made a world of difference. Hopefully, he's getting some help with the issues he must have. If you have any more updates, please let us know. I'll try to check back about sentencing.

I'm curious. Did Nail live in all the places her name seemed to come up? No telling how many victims she has. The sexual abuse of young teen males has a lifetime impact. If you have continuing contact with the young man, I highly suggest you let him know about a wonderful forum, even if he's getting therapy:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/

It's a great forum strictly for men who have been victims of sexual abuse. It's very welcoming and teens and men can access it in the privacy of their homes and get support and great advise in their healing process. Five of my sons are rape survivors and it has been a great help to several of them.

Once again, welcome to WS and than you for the person perspective!!

Allegedly this man convinced these women to molest their own children. The oldest alleged victim was 15.

"The indictment said Demink used the name Dalton St. Clair on various websites to meet single mothers. Authorities say he connected with mothers in New Hampshire, Idaho and Florida, and coerced and enticed them to engage in sexual acts with their children and send images via e-mail or through a live web stream. The children ranged in age from 3 to 15, according to court documents."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/117085763.html

lizzybeth--Respectfully, it really doesn't matter if the person is 7 or 17. Rape is rape. Sexual abuse is sexual abuse. A teen's mind can be even more confused than a young child's. Teens often blame themselves, especially if they have become sexually aroused (which is a totally natural response to titillation). Just because a teen might be more mature doesn't make it any easier to deal with coercion, mind control or power trips.

Obviously, each victim will process the crime differently but an older age is surely not a guarantee of minimal damage. Sad, all the way around.

O.K. so now we know who provided ICE with her information.

Steven DeMink aka Mr. Svengali.

that guy creeps me out. Honestly how do you randomly come across a guy on the internet and he gets these woman to do this? What do you put in the search engine to find such charming people? "hi i'm witless, guilable, needy and will do ANYTHING if you just stroke my ego." sorry but come on.

thank you wierdwun for the up date.

Steven DeMink the creep behind this devastation who posed as a psychiatrist online cajoling women to hurt children has with a google search gotten at least seven women busted. Sadly one child victim was autistic. One had already been the victim of sexual assault.

The used salesman got life even though he protested to the judge he is salvageable. *advertiser censored***** creep.

Salvage those kids who will carry this atrocity with them for years and I'd still give ya life. Car salesman turned psychiatrist.

Prayers for all these kids they get great therapy and can flourish.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back