Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

Thread #8

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

Zahra Baker timeline and media links only

Please Continue Here...
    Last edited by Salem; 10-14-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: add links

Thanks for the new thread, Salem.

Continued prayers for Zahra and law enforcement handling her case.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KaylynnCouture For This Useful Post:

Thanks Salem.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

EB's Classmates.com profile.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/...041022&s=77041

I don't have a membership there but perhaps someone who does can fill us in on anything of interest in her profile.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

As the previous thread is closed now, someone asked if AB was convicted would he be sent back to Australia. As far as I'm aware, the answer is no. He has committed a crime in another country and our government will not intervene. The Shapelle Corby case is a prime example of that (an Aus citizen convicted of a drug offence in Bali). It's in our government's best interest to maintain good relations and they would not want to be seen to question or interfere with another country's legal process, particularly the US.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nosee_Parker For This Useful Post:

What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Thanks! Shiny new thread!

Crazy plan, meth, NPD, of course it's a big mess. They probably thought it was foolproof, and they'd succeed where other, smarter people failed...and they likely believed it. The backtracking and flip flopping now could be disbelief that it didn't work the way they thought.

o/t kalekona, aww! Kitties who love paper are hysterical! Mine is the same. She will tear it to bits when she's done playing, too. Goofy cat.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    My thoughts on this point at the moment are, that maybe EB hoped they would find the ransom note and then search the house to find Zahra missing and that it was a case of mistaken identity be the abductors.

Please correct me if I am wrong here, but the house is owned by the person mentioned in the note.

If AB has no knowledge then this would present as an abduction and therefore throwing off the police about the case and also throw off implications of EB.

As this did not happen then maybe EB had to play the abduction from another angle hence she has been forced to take a different scenario.

Just some thoughts to ponder.
    Thanks, Beagle.

Yes, you're right. The investigation started with some whacked out plan of a ransom note and mulch fire. It was EB's plan to write that ransom note, then later in the day report Zahra missing. It's such a stupid plan. No one seemed to even notice Zahra missing. It must of been some kind of (drug) paranoia that made the parents report her missing. Now, I realize, this was just a horrible messed up tragedy that will never make sense to me.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

Justice is coming sweet child!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Police piecing together timeline Zhara Baker's disappearance

HICKORY, N.C. - Police may know when the missing 10-year old Hickory girl was last seen alive.

Police issued the initial Amber Alert for Zhara Baker last weekend.

But now investigators believe she is dead and they say the last time she was seen alive was in mid-September ..............

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/oct/1...isa-ar-458207/
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post

Justice is coming sweet child!
    I don't know if it is just me, but she looks like she about to cry in that pic.

Rowe Family http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...chantelle+rowe

Kiesha Abrahams http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110796

Zahra Baker http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ysprune=&f=420 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post5796775

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beagle For This Useful Post:

Massive Search Underway For Missing Zahra
    Posted: 10:50 am EDT October 14, 2010
    Updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 14, 2010

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Investigators are searching 5 acres. From Chopper 9 you could see police using a bulldozer to look under a pile of wood, while nearby cadaver dogs try to pick up a scent.

"They've asked us today to eliminate this property to remove it from the suspect list and when we leave here today that will be done one way or the other," said McDevitt.

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.

.................................................. .......................................

Channel 9 has been able to confirm from police that Zahra, did make the move to Hickory with her family from Sawmills in Caldwell County and have confirmed that she was alive as recently as mid-September.

Police are still working to narrow their timeline since the 10-year-old disabled girl went missing.

Police said that the father, Adam Baker, has been 100 percent cooperative and has spent the majority of his time with investigators.

Police also told Channel 9 that they have more search warrants, but those court documents have been sealed by a judge. They have confirmed those documents involve searches of computer and phone records.

Investigators said they have received hundreds of tips and they are prioritizing those tips....

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post

I don't have a membership there but perhaps someone who does can fill us in on anything of interest in her profile.
    Here is some of the info on there. I hope it is ok to post this.

South Caldwell High School
    HUDSON, NC
    Class Of 1986

Her Story:

I recently moved to Australia to get remarried on July 6th of this year. its been a big change being down here in the true outback. but i miss everyone and i cant wait to come in for a visit soon...

Here are some of the answers to her Q&A:

What do you get paid to do?
    Stare at a computer
    Make/uphold the law

How many kids do you have (or want to have)?
    Four

When the polls are open, how do you vote?
    If it's good for my kids, it's good for me
    Universal. Health. Care.
    It depends on the issue

What type of person were you in high school?
    Misfit

Your friends would describe you as ...
    Always there to lend support
    Happy-go-lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble1421 View Post
    Here is some of the info on there. I hope it is ok to post this.

South Caldwell High School
    HUDSON, NC
    Class Of 1986

Her Story:

I recently moved to Australia to get remarried on July 6th of this year. its been a big change being down here in the true outback. but i miss everyone and i cant wait to come in for a visit soon...

Here are some of the answers to her Q&A:

What do you get paid to do?
    Stare at a computer
    Make/uphold the law

How many kids do you have (or want to have)?
    Four

When the polls are open, how do you vote?
    If it's good for my kids, it's good for me
    Universal. Health. Care.
    It depends on the issue

What type of person were you in high school?
    Misfit

Your friends would describe you as ...
    Always there to lend support
    Happy-go-lucky
    So according to that she did MOVE to Australia and was hoping to come home for a VISIT. How did that change to them moving back to the States?

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Elisa Baker told them she was she was a police officer who was shot in the line of duty. She also said she was a bounty hunter and had met celebritites.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...ad-682395.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post

I just joined.

She writes the following:

So this seems to suggest that she moved to Australia to be with Adam. She was only coming back to the US for a visit and something changed with that plan and they moved to the US. I can gtee that she did not like living in an outback town, her persona would not have gone down there AT ALL.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Ok...so she's had THREE different types of cancer, lupus, been a police officer who got shot, a bounty hunter and a drug dealer....busy woman. Oh crap, I forgot she also writes songs for american idol.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Ok...so she's had THREE different types of cancer, lupus, been a police officer who got shot, a bounty hunter and a drug dealer....busy woman.
    And she was a song writer for Chris Daughtry busy woman.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kalekona For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Thanks, Beagle.

Yes, you're right. The investigation started with some whacked out plan of a ransom note and mulch fire. It was EB's plan to write that ransom note, then later in the day report Zahra missing. It's such a stupid plan. No one seemed to even notice Zahra missing. It must of been some kind of (drug) paranoia that made the parents report her missing. Now, I realize, this was just a horrible messed up tragedy that will never make sense to me.
    I have a slightly different take on it. My take is that EB wrote the ransom note...then decided it wouldn't work and the best and most important thing in her list of options was to destroy the evidence. She doused the SUV in gasoline, stuck the ransom note (which she no longer intended on using) with/in/on the SUV and lit a match. Perhaps the gasoline was poured in such a way so that the mulch would catch, and then spread over to the SUV, thereby destroying the evidence, including the ransom note.

However, her plan got screwed when the fire department showed up sooner than she intended, and for whatever reason the SUV hadn't caught fire yet. The fire department found the ransom note, which was never intended to be found, and they've been winging it since then.

Here's my questions for everyone.

If she WANTED the fire department to read the ransom note, then WHY would she have put it in/on an SUV that was doused in gasoline near a fire? Why douse the SUV in gasoline if it wasn't intended to be lit on fire?

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mymadori For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Ok...so she's had THREE different types of cancer, lupus, been a police officer who got shot, a bounty hunter and a drug dealer....busy woman. Oh crap, I forgot she also writes songs for american idol.
    AND - in my humble opinion only - she will be able to add child killer to her list before too long.....

MandyLeigh is offline In Memory of my beautiful teacher Katherine Powell. Murdered by David Middleton
    Can someone please post the photo of Zahra where she had dark short hair and she is sitting on I believe on the ground? Not the passport like photos but it's more of a candid shot where someone is standing above her.

If it's in the photobucket made for this case I would be grateful for the link. I can't find either of these things in my digging.

Thanks

35. The Following User Says Thank You to MandyLeigh For This Useful Post:

Didn't we confirm thru the scannerettes that it was EB herself that called the fire dept for the fire? That confuses me as well - why would she call the fire in?

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I don't know if it is just me, but she looks like she about to cry in that pic.
    or had just cried. But smiled for someone using a camera...........

under children on her classmates the answer should of been 4 of mine and 1 of his,makes 5
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    AND - in my humble opinion only - she will be able to add child killer to her list before too long.....
    IMO, she may likely already have done so. Prison yard prom queen, on the other hand...

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MandyLeigh View Post
    Can someone please post the photo of Zahra where she had dark short hair and she is sitting on I believe on the ground? Not the passport like photos but it's more of a candid shot where someone is standing above her.

If it's in the photobucket made for this case I would be grateful for the link. I can't find either of these things in my digging.

Thanks
    This one?
    Attached Images Attached Images

43. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast