756 users online (98 members and 658 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why is Tommy Croslin still in St. Johns County custody?

Tommy has been housed in St. Johns County since 9/29. He was brought there from prison for his court appearance on 10/4. I thought he might be testifying for Misty, but as far as I know he was not even in attendance at her sentencing. Maybe he will do so for her on on 10/19 in Putnam County...though I cannot imagine why anyone would think Tommy could offer his sister anything in court.

Does anyone have a good guess for why Tommy has not returned to prison? If it were for interrogation purposes, would he not be in Putnam County? Of course I am not from that area so really don't know much about how they do things there.

THANK-YOU for starting this thread, I've been asking about this for days!
    My guess and (hope) is, they are finally getting information from him. Honestly, WHY else would he still be there.
    I hope with all the silence that one day soon, we'll finally hear the truth...he will lead them to Haleigh's body.

I think he's in protective custody. Not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Tommy has been housed in St. Johns County since 9/29. He was brought there from prison for his court appearance on 10/4. I thought he might be testifying for Misty, but as far as I know he was not even in attendance at her sentencing. Maybe he will do so for her on on 10/19 in Putnam County...though I cannot imagine why anyone would think Tommy could offer his sister anything in court.

Does anyone have a good guess for why Tommy has not returned to prison? If it were for interrogation purposes, would he not be in Putnam County? Of course I am not from that area so really don't know much about how they do things there.
    LOL, I'm still trying to figure out why Ronald Cummings was present at Hope's hearing..............he was probably instrumental in Hope's predicament to begin with.

He should be moved tonight or tomorrow. I think there will be more to it, if hes there through the weekend. Sometimes prison transport can take time. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    LOL, I'm still trying to figure out why Ronald Cummings was present at Hope's hearing..............he was probably instrumental in Hope's predicament to begin with.
    Hope placed Ron on her list of character witnesses; that's why he was there. He was just never called to the stand.

At first I thought that Tommy was going to be charged with "something" having to do with Haleigh's case. Then I thought that maybe Misty had given up some new information and LE wanted another round of questioning with Tommy. Then again, I wondered if he was going to be a "character??????LOL witness" for Misty's sentencing..............I quickly ruled that out as me having a senior moment....Now? I guess we need to contact Art Harris' secret source and see what they have to say??????

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    He should be moved tonight or tomorrow. I think there will be more to it, if hes there through the weekend. Sometimes prison transport can take time. jmo
    Hey...maybe a court order is needed to transport him and no one bothered to get one!

Wow, if he gets this long a vacation for each court appearance, I can see him filing any and every motion possible, just to be out of the pen for in excess of two weeks per appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Hope placed Ron on her list of character witnesses; that's why he was there. He was just never called to the stand.
    I know, I know..............why he was there. I was just trying a bit of humor.

At first I thought that Tommy was going to be charged with "something" having to do with Haleigh's case. Then I thought that maybe Misty had given up some new information and LE wanted another round of questioning with Tommy. Then again, I wondered if he was going to be a "character??????LOL witness" for Misty's sentencing..............I quickly ruled that out as me having a senior moment....Now? I guess we need to contact Art Harris' secret source and see what they have to say??????
    Oh please don't, lone! I want answers, not more confusion LOL.

Just a thought...Would Tommy be giving testimony to a grand jury???...

or...too premature....???? thanks to anyone...

I know, I know..............why he was there. I was just trying a bit of humor.
    Me too!

(I could be more clear, but I would get a T/O.)

IDK why he's there, but I bet it has something to do with Haleigh. I suspect LE is wanting to talk to him, but IMO, he's resisting. The last I statement I heard, was something to the effect of him not giving them anymore free information, because it didn't help him in court. LE may be playing the waiting game with him, while at the same time, getting word through the grapevine, that Misty is talking & implicating him.

Last I knew Ron got sentenced, Misty was questioned and put on suicide watch and said something like "ask Tommy about it" and they are. I wish it was a the grand jury questioning him, but try not to get my hopes up.

Tommy really does need to be the one to tell what he knows just so Misty can say, see Ron, it wasn't me who broke first. Its sad.

But I would love to know if a Grand Jury has ever met in regards to Haleigh.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast