1080 users online (199 members and 881 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    WA - Ehron Erickson, 19, Shelton, 8 Oct 2010

    Police: Mason County Man Left Suicide Note, Disappeared

    Mason County Sheriff’s Deputies are looking for a 19-year-old Shelton man who was reported missing on Monday, police said.

    Ehron A. Erickson, who is described as a white male, about 5 feet 10 inches tall and 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, has not had contact with his family since Friday, police said.

    [snip]

    Erickson armed himself with a shotgun and left what they interpreted as a suicide note before he disappeared, police said.

    More: http://www.kirotv.com/news/25383110/detail.html

    Last edited by summer_breeze; 10-20-2010 at 06:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    That's not good ..Hoping he is found safe...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    Any news or updates on this anyone??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    http://www.myspace.com/121083648 his myspace...Even though it's blank and it says he's "34 years old" I'm almost 95% sure it's him..It says he is from Shelton (where Ehron is from) The height is wrong too but like I said I'm pretty sure it's him..Feel free to correct me if I am wrong..I think I found his facebook too but it had only 2 friends on there nothing on the wall

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    Still no updates...I hope he is okay and safe wherever he is..~Bumping for Ehron~ Praying that he is found safe..

  6. #6
    JenniferO's Avatar
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,874
    Sadly Ehrons body was found this afternoon.

    RIP Ehron... My thoughts and prayers to his family.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,395
    Horrible - heartbreaking......

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    Sadly Ehrons body was found this afternoon.

    RIP Ehron... My thoughts and prayers to his family.
    Is there any way you or someone can post a link to the website stating that? I googled it and couldn't find anything on a body being found..Have they determined the cause of death a suicide? I thought I read on here or somewhere else that he was suicidal? (I could be wrong) TIA

  9. #9
    JenniferO's Avatar
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jessica* View Post
    Is there any way you or someone can post a link to the website stating that? I googled it and couldn't find anything on a body being found..Have they determined the cause of death a suicide? I thought I read on here or somewhere else that he was suicidal? (I could be wrong) TIA
    There isn't a link. His mother posted it on her Facebook (you need to be her friend in order to read it because her profile is private--so I won't post a link to it)

    She has not posted any details about how he died. But yes he had left a suicide note and took a gun.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    There isn't a link. His mother posted it on her Facebook (you need to be her friend in order to read it because her profile is private--so I won't post a link to it)

    She has not posted any details about how he died. But yes he had left a suicide note and took a gun.

    Thanks JenniferO..That is so sad..My thoughts and prayers are with his family..


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    A mod should update his status from "missing" to deceased"..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    30,199
    Hi Jessica and all. Thank you very much for following and updating Ehron's thread.

    I will update the title and move to "located" forum, just as soon as there is some sort of "official" confirmation. I'm looking for one now.....

    ~Summer_Breeze

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    Hi Jessica and all. Thank you very much for following and updating Ehron's thread.

    I will update the title and move to "located" forum, just as soon as there is some sort of "official" confirmation. I'm looking for one now.....

    ~Summer_Breeze

    You're so very welcome Summer, and thank you If you find a link confirming it Summer can you please post it? I looked and didn't see anything..Jennifer says that there is no link that it was only posted on his mom's facebook status..TIA

  14. #14
    JenniferO's Avatar
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,874
    A body found Tuesday morning in a wooded area off of Allen Road near Shelton is that of 19-year-old Ehron A. Erickson, according to Mason County Coroner Wes Stockwell.

    Erickson died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound.


    http://shelton.komonews.com/content/...ng-19-year-old

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    A body found Tuesday morning in a wooded area off of Allen Road near Shelton is that of 19-year-old Ehron A. Erickson, according to Mason County Coroner Wes Stockwell.

    Erickson died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound.


    http://shelton.komonews.com/content/...ng-19-year-old
    Thanks for the link!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-25-2015, 02:46 PM
  2. Found Deceased NJ - Elizabeth Erickson, 46, Princeton, 21 May 2014
    By MamaJoJo in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:41 PM