1080 users online (199 members and 881 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WA - Ehron Erickson, 19, Shelton, 8 Oct 2010

Police: Mason County Man Left Suicide Note, Disappeared

Mason County Sheriff’s Deputies are looking for a 19-year-old Shelton man who was reported missing on Monday, police said.

Ehron A. Erickson, who is described as a white male, about 5 feet 10 inches tall and 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, has not had contact with his family since Friday, police said.

[snip]

Erickson armed himself with a shotgun and left what they interpreted as a suicide note before he disappeared, police said.

More: http://www.kirotv.com/news/25383110/detail.html

Last edited by summer_breeze; 10-20-2010 at 06:30 PM.

That's not good ..Hoping he is found safe...

Any news or updates on this anyone??

http://www.myspace.com/121083648 his myspace...Even though it's blank and it says he's "34 years old" I'm almost 95% sure it's him..It says he is from Shelton (where Ehron is from) The height is wrong too but like I said I'm pretty sure it's him..Feel free to correct me if I am wrong..I think I found his facebook too but it had only 2 friends on there nothing on the wall

Still no updates...I hope he is okay and safe wherever he is..~Bumping for Ehron~ Praying that he is found safe..

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Sadly Ehrons body was found this afternoon.

RIP Ehron... My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Horrible - heartbreaking......

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    Sadly Ehrons body was found this afternoon.

RIP Ehron... My thoughts and prayers to his family.
    Is there any way you or someone can post a link to the website stating that? I googled it and couldn't find anything on a body being found..Have they determined the cause of death a suicide? I thought I read on here or somewhere else that he was suicidal? (I could be wrong) TIA

Quote Originally Posted by *Jessica* View Post
    Is there any way you or someone can post a link to the website stating that? I googled it and couldn't find anything on a body being found..Have they determined the cause of death a suicide? I thought I read on here or somewhere else that he was suicidal? (I could be wrong) TIA
    There isn't a link. His mother posted it on her Facebook (you need to be her friend in order to read it because her profile is private--so I won't post a link to it)

She has not posted any details about how he died. But yes he had left a suicide note and took a gun.

There isn't a link. His mother posted it on her Facebook (you need to be her friend in order to read it because her profile is private--so I won't post a link to it)

She has not posted any details about how he died. But yes he had left a suicide note and took a gun.

Thanks JenniferO..That is so sad..My thoughts and prayers are with his family..

A mod should update his status from "missing" to deceased"..

Hi Jessica and all. Thank you very much for following and updating Ehron's thread.

I will update the title and move to "located" forum, just as soon as there is some sort of "official" confirmation. I'm looking for one now.....

~Summer_Breeze

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    Hi Jessica and all. Thank you very much for following and updating Ehron's thread.

I will update the title and move to "located" forum, just as soon as there is some sort of "official" confirmation. I'm looking for one now.....

~Summer_Breeze

You're so very welcome Summer, and thank you If you find a link confirming it Summer can you please post it? I looked and didn't see anything..Jennifer says that there is no link that it was only posted on his mom's facebook status..TIA

A body found Tuesday morning in a wooded area off of Allen Road near Shelton is that of 19-year-old Ehron A. Erickson, according to Mason County Coroner Wes Stockwell.

Erickson died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound.

http://shelton.komonews.com/content/...ng-19-year-old

A body found Tuesday morning in a wooded area off of Allen Road near Shelton is that of 19-year-old Ehron A. Erickson, according to Mason County Coroner Wes Stockwell.

Erickson died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound.

http://shelton.komonews.com/content/...ng-19-year-old
    Thanks for the link!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast