1134 users online (194 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

87 counts of CHILD Rape!!! How well do you know your kids BUS DRIVER?

Seeing that theres 87 counts, you can times that by 10. Generally rapists / pedophiles have 10 times the crimes than what they're caught with.

http://tennessean.com/local/archives...nt_ID=56133200

My neice was molested by a school bus driver in TN awile back. I can't remember the year, maybe 6 years ago. I'll have to e-mail my brother to see if this is the guy, but probably not. She was the last passenger on his route and he touched her. They brought charges and they ended up being dropped, don't remember why. Basically from what I remember they dragged it out and it was a hardship on my neice.

sorry about what happened to your niece

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    My neice was molested by a school bus driver in TN awile back. I can't remember the year, maybe 6 years ago. I'll have to e-mail my brother to see if this is the guy, but probably not. She was the last passenger on his route and he touched her. They brought charges and they ended up being dropped, don't remember why. Basically from what I remember they dragged it out and it was a hardship on my neice.
    Let us know if this is the same guy.
    I live in a rural area on a back road. I started noticing on my way home from work, that frequently I would see a local bus- just stopped in the road. happened more than once and was a handicapped bus. The first time I saw it, I thought ok maybe broke down or having a discipline or other problem with a kid. When it happened about 3-4 times I finally called the school, and talked to the sheriff's office about it. I could not think of any reason for a bus to stop in the road, not at a house, and just sit there- regularly. I still wonder what was going on there. After my calls, that bus did quit stopping there.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Can't wait for Bubba to get a hold of this guy in jail. Then this scumbag can know what it feels like to be violated.

All school buses should be equipped with cameras. Not only for the protection of the students, but for the protection of the drivers as well, in the event a child were to make an false accusation of abuse against a bus driver.

Even though I'm not a parent, I would gladly fork over additional tax $ to make this happen.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

Quote Originally Posted by lisad71
    Can't wait for Bubba to get a hold of this guy in jail. Then this scumbag can know what it feels like to be violated.

All school buses should be equipped with cameras. Not only for the protection of the students, but for the protection of the drivers as well, in the event a child were to make an false accusation of abuse against a bus driver.

Even though I'm not a parent, I would gladly fork over additional tax $ to make this happen.
    Cameras on board is a most excellent idea!!!!!