GUILTY TX - Christian Webb, 1 month, dies of head trauma, Weatherford, 11 Oct 2010

FLtwinmom

Reaction score
There are no words! I am physically ill, why on earth did this Mother stay, why why why!!!This monster has been arrested three times in the last year for abusing his wife and now beats his newborn to death, thank god the little girl is okay.

I hope and pray this sweet baby boy is wrapped in the arms of an angel and feels only love and peace, bless you baby Christian.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10/13/2545214/parker-county-man-accused-of-killing.html

***Link Below has 911 call- very graphic*** :furious::furious::furious::furious:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Parker-County-man-charged-with-infant-sons-murder-104827024.html

Something is weird here. Angelica Ahern Webb was awoken to the sound of banging through her house. Her infant was in the bed with her and she found that odd. She went to see what the racket was about and John Webb was banging on an ice machine. He needed more ice. She got the ice and then went on the porch to smoke with her husband.

After returning to her bed where she had placed Christian in the middle she put him on her chest and found he was cold. Then she noticed the bruises. Why wouldn't you have put your baby back in his crib when you awoke? Then went and checked out the ice machine racket? Just wondering.

http://mineralwellsindex.com/local/x1637969299/Man-charged-with-killing-baby-has-history-of-abuse

Before the Facebook page is taken down of John Webb there's a link to the murder of his infant son and his charges. People ask how it got there. It's then said that Angelica Webb posted it.

Under that it just tells in August he works 18 hour days in the oil fields and it's 148 degrees. He misses his fiance and girls? A poster asks "Fiance?" and he responds that yes they are going to get married next June. Well, they must have gotten married between August and now.

Also he complains about work and a friend jokes he's a wuss. Angelica Webb then posts she'll kick the guy's *advertiser censored*s if he don't leave him alone. Well, after she delivers their son she will kick his tail.

Love/hate relationship? Angelica Webb says she misses him being home when he's away?

All that and a baby boy is murdered.

I'm a little confused by the fact that this guy had family violence issues but yet the family had not contact with CPS. Why not?

R.I.P. baby boy. Such a sad waste. :(

Filly, thank you for finding the facebooks and more detailed news article. Christian was a precious beautiful baby.
All the noise etc... Just weird, I don't think I can ever understand. Even now my babies are almost five, sleep upstairs but if they even whimper I am wide awake, I've ways been like that since they were born and I am a deep sleeper.

Filly, thank you for finding the facebooks and more detailed news article. Christian was a precious beautiful baby.
All the noise etc... Just weird, I don't think I can ever understand. Even now my babies are almost five, sleep upstairs but if they even whimper I am wide awake, I've ways been like that since they were born and I am a deep sleeper.

No problem FLtwinmom. I'm just sorry it is such awful news.

You're a good mom. I know exactly what you mean. In fact I'm wide awake waiting on my 21 year old to call she got home safe.;)

I do not even know what to say about this kind of evil anymore. I read these articles and and just feel such anger for these victims.

RIP, sweet Christian. No one will ever hurt you again.

This poor baby had horrific injuries that are entirely consistent with a savage beating. There is no way they were caused by a "minor" traffic accident.

I hope the state of Texas can schedule a prompt appointment with the needle for this creep. In fact, it might be time to bring back the electric chair.

It is so hard to continue to try to believe there is a benevolent God when horrific and unspeakable crimes against children are such a fact of this life...what could be the purpose and why would He allow children to be tortured...and allow others to remain out in the woods, or under water, or tossed into landfills...or so many other unimaginable ways that people dispose of children after causing them pain and suffering beyond anything most of us can contemplate...
Very hard indeed...

This one gives me the hinky vibes. She didn't hear a thing and woke up with the infant next to her. So we are to believe that in the middle of the night he decided to quietly murder his infant and place him next to her which is basically all we know from these news reports. LE, of course, are quick to jump on his priors which are domestic violence against the GF/fiance/wife. I don't know somethings not right here. Hopefully more info will follow. RIP little guy.

This one gives me the hinky vibes. She didn't hear a thing and woke up with the infant next to her. So we are to believe that in the middle of the night he decided to quietly murder his infant and place him next to her which is basically all we know from these news reports. LE, of course, are quick to jump on his priors which are domestic violence against the GF/fiance/wife. I don't know somethings not right here. Hopefully more info will follow. RIP little guy.

ITA and I hope the mother is charged as well!I am sick and tired of the moms just walking away without charges!!!!I do not care if he kicked her butt everyday she stayed, she allowed her baby to become a victim:furious:This sounds hinkey as heck,I hope they investigate this mother as well as the monster who killed this poor infant.

who made the 911 call? (forgive, I cant look at the links, the OP says they are horrible and I believe it, I just cant bring myself to do it...)

It is so hard to continue to try to believe there is a benevolent God when horrific and unspeakable crimes against children are such a fact of this life...what could be the purpose and why would He allow children to be tortured...and allow others to remain out in the woods, or under water, or tossed into landfills...or so many other unimaginable ways that people dispose of children after causing them pain and suffering beyond anything most of us can contemplate...
Very hard indeed...

Nope, not falling for it, not gonna do it!

I almost closed down a thread today by responding to a post very similar in sentiment. Your difficulties in trying to believe are not mine to resolve - much as I want to offer words of spiritual comfort - I have learned my lesson!

NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 10 - Page 16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

starting at post 393 it all starts to go to H E double tooth picks!

Nope not gonna do it . . .

I gave a warning for the link to the 911 call because you can hear little Christian, it disturbed me greatly and I just cannot get it out of my mind, I wanted everyone to be aware before you listen.
On fox news dfw, there is a comment that the "monster" was on a drunken rampage tearing up the house! How the heck does one confuse those sounds with someone trying to get some ice??? I hope the investigators are questioning her as well.

I can't listen to that call. I can barely look at that little angel's picture.

My theory is that the pure brutality and severity of most of these cases are related to substance abuse issues.

The profanity I could sling out right now.......and I agree with you all about the mother. Something is not right.
Most of us would rather die than see our children die and then you have women like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back