Catholic Church says girl's communion not valid (she has rare allergy)

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:eek: :furious:

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040819_2427.html

An 8-year-old girl who suffers from a rare digestive disorder and cannot eat wheat has had her first Holy Communion declared invalid because the wafer contained no wheat, violating Roman Catholic doctrine.
Now, Haley Waldman's mother is pushing the Diocese of Trenton and the Vatican to make an exception, saying the girl's condition should not exclude her from the sacrament, which commemorates the Last Supper of Jesus Christ before his crucifixion. The mother believes a rice Communion wafer would suffice.

I think I'd rather go to hell than have to spend eternity with the imbeciles that made that decision. :banghead:

Another reason I am totally against the catholic church. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable

WWJD???????????

Ivy said:
Yakwoman, I second that!

Btw, I love your website. :)

Thanks, Ivy! I need all the fans I can get! :) I have been very busy this summer with the garden and vegetable stand, so I haven't had much time to update the site. But rest assured, The Yakwoman is saving up LOTS of rants! :crazy:

That is the dumbest, most cruel thing I have heard in a long time!!! :doh: :razz: :razz: :furious: :furious: :slap:
Like God would deny Himself to her, or anyone who welcomed Him??!! Oh, for pity's sake!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peekaboo said:
That is the dumbest, most cruel thing I have heard in a long time!!!

Now, now everybody. We all know that you have to follow the right rules to have life work. ;)

blueclouds said:
God has only ONE RULE. Churches have a 1000.

God's only rule is to love one another. Period!

hi blue! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back