What do you see in this picture??

Ames

Reaction score
What do you see in this picture?

I see a black hair under 1 or 1 1/2 of the ruler, that probably wasn't even seen or detected, much less tested. I also see a smiley face...like this = ) only right side up...instead of a heart on her hand.
attachment.php

I see a black hair under 1 or 1 1/2 of the ruler, that probably wasn't even seen or detected, much less tested. I also see a smiley face...like this = ) only right side up...instead of a heart on her hand.
attachment.php

Ames, the picture is not working for me. Could you post the link?
TIA
Becky

Sorry...can you guys see it now???

jonbenethandheart.jpg

The link is supposed to come from here:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3931&stc=1&d=1256066479

but when I put it in I get the FFJ statement to log in. Ames, are you a member there at FFJ? Can you copy the image to your computer with permission and then upload it that way? Or possibly log out, find the image, and then post the URL?

Yes, I am a member at FFJ...I tried to just copy the the picture from there, but it didn't work...I went to acandyrose.com and got it from there...hope it works.

I see the hair. Not sure what the red outline is, but it doesn't look like a heart the way most folks draw the outline of a heart.

I see the black hair. the red circle looks like she might fell on something. plus there is abrasions around the circle. Plus her little pinky finger look very red, on her waist there also look like a abrasion.

I think it was tested.... that were the ruler is placed. I sure it been tested for DNA by now. I don't see the heart or a c. I see that how the Hair landed on the shirt. I not sure what JonBenet was wearing(I am not up to date on this case) but the shirt don't look like PJ.

If they didn't see that hair, I gotta believe they are in the wrong line of work. I hope that hair is in an evidence bag somewhere as it's certainly not JonBenet's.

I don't believe the circular part is ink, either. It looks like her hand had been pressed into something with a circular shape. It does look to me like there is red ink on her hand, it's just marks though, and not a shape.

Poor little baby. Her little hand.

That is not a heart. Even if you try to imagine a heart shape that was partially rubbed off. It does look like a smiley face to me, except that the eyes are drawn as slits and too close to the mouth smile.

Someone remind me: Didn't Patsy, the ARTIST, say she drew a heart on JonBenet's hand so she would always have her heart- something like that? It's not a heart.

The black hair is very clear. Now I am wondering where the picture was taken- at the morgue? In the house?

Poor little baby. Her little hand.

That is not a heart. Even if you try to imagine a heart shape that was partially rubbed off. It does look like a smiley face to me, except that the eyes are drawn as slits and too close to the mouth smile.

Someone remind me: Didn't Patsy, the ARTIST, say she drew a heart on JonBenet's hand so she would always have her heart- something like that? It's not a heart.

The black hair is very clear. Now I am wondering where the picture was taken- at the morgue? In the house?
I saw those "slits" as well. Kinda weird eyes for a smiley face.

I see the black hair. the red circle looks like she might fell on something. plus there is abrasions around the circle. Plus her little pinky finger look very red, on her waist there also look like a abrasion.

I think it was tested.... that were the ruler is placed. I sure it been tested for DNA by now. I don't see the heart or a c. I see that how the Hair landed on the shirt. I not sure what JonBenet was wearing(I am not up to date on this case) but the shirt don't look like PJ.

No, it's not PJ's...it's the white GAP shirt that she wore to the White's Christmas party. John says that she fell asleep in the car, and that they didn't want to wake her, so they put her to bed wearing the same shirt that she wore to the party. Burke said...that JB was AWAKE when they arrived home from the Party and even helped to carry in some presents. Patsy said...she put JB to bed, wearing a red turtleneck...but then later changed her story.

Not really...it's like this....
= ) only right side up.
Okay, I see what you're seeing now. Doesn't look so bad I guess, but the mental picture I got conjured up some diabolical smiley monster.:eek:

Looks like a "C" to me too. I see a dark hair on her gap shirt but can anyone else look at the hem of her sleeve? There seems to be red marks around her wrist and that would suggest to me that the cord placed around that wrist was tight as John Ramsey stated.

I've enhanced the picture and I see a cluster of blisters and an impression on the palm of her hand that looks a little like she might have been holding tight to something.
jonbenethandheart1.jpg

Looks like a "C" to me too. I see a dark hair on her gap shirt but can anyone else look at the hem of her sleeve? There seems to be red marks around her wrist and that would suggest to me that the cord placed around that wrist was tight as John Ramsey stated.

The C is the mouth of the smiley...if you are looking at it from JB's viewpoint. Hand straight up in front of you. The two marks...1 1 up above the C are the eyes of the smiley.

I've enhanced the picture and I see a cluster of blisters and an impression on the palm of her hand that looks a little like she might have been holding tight to something.
jonbenethandheart1.jpg

I believe that the red marks on her palm are a drawing, and I had never seen those little clusters of blisters before. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back