GUILTY MI - Sexual Svengali led moms to assault own kids

TobyWong*

Reaction score
He convinced women in Idaho, New Hampshire and Florida to assault their children — assaults that were photographed or streamed over the Internet and viewed by Demink, according to Mulcahy.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101015/METRO/10150433#ixzz12WCVyjsZ

He promised trips and playstations for sexual assault pictures! And moms bought into it and performed sex acts on their own children.AND they only knew him on line! This guy needs to go away and these children need to be away from their moms! The lengths some women will go to just thinking they might snag a man! omg thank goodness this guy did'nt go to their homes and hang out w/ mom and kids! But I'm sure thats happened w/ him at some point.

Sexual svengali, I bet he's loving that nic. That'll prolly be his next name on line.

how utterly disgusting & ridiculous

omg I'm outraged

"In the Florida case, Demink told the mother he had a doctorate in psychology and could help her son, who was suffering from "mental issues," according to the affidavit."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101015/METRO/10150433#ixzz12WJ2dlo6

well, he's certainly going to suffer mental issues now isn't he - probably for the rest of his life, along with his sister

those women need to go to prison for life too!

Svengali. Former used car salesman and bank employee.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Steve-DeMink/100000205733303#!/profile.php?id=100000205733303

Oh he's a real piece of work. Has the guts to recommend an author. His quotes absolutely fit him. Fires of hell and all.

Is'nt there a way to inform all his facebook friends that he is a predator? Look at all the families and kids that are on the friends list. His neighbors will say they can't believe it he is so quiet and friendly. blech..

Is'nt there a way to inform all his facebook friends that he is a predator? Look at all the families and kids that are on the friends list. His neighbors will say they can't believe it he is so quiet and friendly. blech..

Toby I'm not sure if that's even legal. They know his real name and he's all over the news so those folks will probably find out.

However, under his oh so chic pretend moniker there's some poor kid with that name in real life. He's actually a young person. Anyone who met him online like the "hypnotized" mom's would be the people that have to worry.

No-I will not accept any defense for these women. None. Uh uh. This dude was not a svengali. He was a perverted son of a gun who found a group of women willing to sexually assault their children for mutual benefit.

God Bless these little ones. :(

Get a load of one of his favorite quotes:
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"..*attributed to many"

This is from his facebook page.

Get a load of one of his favorite quotes:
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"..*attributed to many"

This is from his facebook page.

Right? How about the other ones, B?

"Life is a tradgedy to those who feel................."

They're all about mind crapolla.

Used car salesman.

Why does this case sound so familiar? Didn't we have a woman filming abuse of her children at the direction of a guy late last year? Our comments were even similar. Maybe that's how they located him.

Did you note that he was caught in the sweep back in 2003 but wasn't charged. See? When they don't charge them, they keep going. The slimeball, Pinkney "Harold" Badgett from Santa Ana, CA, recently was busted for "boxes and boxes" of child *advertiser censored* and for molesting a child close to him. When they executed the SW, they found an older SW looking for child *advertiser censored*. None was located at the time, so the sicko carried on for four more years!!

Or another doozy whom Filly found for us last week:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117056&highlight=woman+child+*advertiser censored*

Also:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80139&highlight=woman+child+*advertiser censored*

Also, and I think this one was the one I was thinking of:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98841&highlight=woman+child+*advertiser censored*

Also, scroll down to Julie M. Carr of Maine (warning: mug shot/not pretty):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99391&highlight=woman+child+*advertiser censored*

Also, about the general issue of women and sex abuse/child *advertiser censored*--lots of great posts and links here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92945&highlight=woman+child+*advertiser censored*

And a general resource and bibliography on female offenders:

http://www.female-offenders.com/
http://www.female-offenders.com/bibliography.html

Just a note, we have 10 full pages of thread headings if you search for ~ woman child *advertiser censored*. I gleaned these from the first 3 pages!!

Sidenote--On our general discussion page, the last WS thread link, I noticed that I wrote a post about having a 6th sense about guys who are creepy but state that I don't seem to pick up signals from women. That about took my breath away. That is SO wrong. There's a woman who works in our local schools (if anyone local is reading this, I am NOT speaking of our children's rapist's relative) who makes the skin crawl off my body and has for a full 15 years. She seems to gravitate to the neediest kids and triangulates between them and their parents. She completely ignores the healthier, stronger, more stable kids. I've complained about her gifts and her attention to some of my children numerous times, as have several other parents. She seems to not understand boundaries AT ALL, IN THE LEAST. Until I just read that post (of my own), I'd never considered that maybe I should be taking a much closer look at this woman.

Any mother who can be coerced into harming her child for any reason (ESPECIALLY money and video games) is a disgusting person. IMO, they are to blame more than him. He's just an online persona. Sure, he should be held responsible for something (child *advertiser censored*?), but they are more culpable. On another note, I chuckle at the difference between his Facebook photo and his mugshot. :) Rarely do people "really" look like their Facebook pictures.

In looking even further, I'm seeing meth over and over. It removes the inhibitions, increases libido, and creates a need for fast cash. Presto~~child *advertiser censored*. You can "cook" it at home, just like the meth.

BrownRice--ITA, but I'd add fathers to that list. Anyone who touches a child in a sexual manner is vile. But a parent who does it is the vilest of the vile. I hold mothers and fathers to the exact same standards. The next in line are the "helping professionals", those who have committed their lives to setting themselves up in a position of authority and respect and then go in for the kill--clergy, doctors, LE, therapists, teachers, and coaches.

-
-
Any mother who can be coerced into harming 9her child for any reason (ESPECIALLY money and video games) is a disgusting person. IMO, they are to blame more than him. He's just an online persona. Sure, he should be held responsible for something (child *advertiser censored*?), but they are more culpable. On another note, I chuckle at the difference between his Facebook photo and his mugshot. :) Rarely do people "really" look like their Facebook pictures.

BBM No kidding totally differnt.

These mothers are more to blame for the injuries to theses kids. He just sat at his computer and said what they wanted to hear.imo.

Toby I'm not sure if that's even legal. They know his real name and he's all over the news so those folks will probably find out.

However, under his oh so chic pretend moniker there's some poor kid with that name in real life. He's actually a young person. Anyone who met him online like the "hypnotized" mom's would be the people that have to worry.

There is a way you can (even if not a friend) report a profile. Now, i'm not sure if that means as spam, as offensive, as questionable. But you could link the info in the box before submitting. I mean, maybe they can suspend his account or freeze it, or heck, maybe they will just have a link to the article on the sides of the pages? maybe that wouldn't be illegal? Maybe they won't care? who knows.

Creepy, freaky men like this are a dime a dozen. What we need to figure out is WHY so may young women and mothers have such low opinions of themselves that they allow themselves and their children to be victims of 's like this pig.

Really. WTH is it?

I sent the link to the article to the Facebook Team (where you can report sex offenders). I was tempted to post on his wall, but didn't want the connection to show up on my page (ICK). I'm sure his account will be deleted, as we don't need creeps like that on FB (especially with so many children there).

Mel

There is a way you can (even if not a friend) report a profile. Now, i'm not sure if that means as spam, as offensive, as questionable. But you could link the info in the box before submitting. I mean, maybe they can suspend his account or freeze it, or heck, maybe they will just have a link to the article on the sides of the pages? maybe that wouldn't be illegal? Maybe they won't care? who knows.

I guess you have to be "convicted" before they will delete the account. But heck, he shouldn't be on there at all. I still reported him though, and linked the article.

Here's the FB rule:

As stated in our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, convicted sex offenders are prohibited from registering for our service. Once we are able to verify a user’s status as a sex offender, we immediately disable their account. When an account is disabled, the profile and all information associated with it are immediately made inaccessible to other Facebook users. What this means is that the user effectively disappears from the Facebook service and will not be able to reactivate their account.

We are only able to remove the accounts of convicted sex offenders if we are able to verify their status with valid documentation. We accept the following forms of documentation: a link to a listing in a national sex offender registry, a link to an online news article, or court document uploaded to this form. If you do not provide valid documentation, we may not be able to process your report.

Facebook works proactively with law enforcement to identify and remove convicted sex offenders from Facebook. If you do not possess valid documentation at this time, then we strongly recommend that you ask a local law enforcement representative to contact us here so we can take action on the report.

If you have encountered a profile that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it here and we will review the information.
/help/?faq=15160

I have to believe LE will contact facebook...now a well timed phone call or email to LE with the link..... ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back