WOuld the perp be BORG?

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Posted at FFJ also:-

This is partially in response to a thread at jameson's called "Can this be ruled out?".

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/371.html

Saluda theorises that JonBenet's murderer is not only BORG, but runs or (financially) backs a BORG forum!

Can this hypothesis be ruled out: that JonBenet's killer is now a more or less deep pocket $ supporter of BORG?

Saluda appears to be impressed with the quality of the "BORG" forum environments - describes them as "glitzy" with the implication that there is money being poured into them:-

The BORG sites ALL seem glitzy, relative to usual internet web sites, and I feel that this costs more than just a few bucks. Why?

Wellllllllllllllll.........

For starters, I would say that there is no such thing as a BORG forum - much in the same was as I would say there is no such things as a Protestant school in Scotland (there are Catholic schools and non-denominational schools!). I would say there is an RST forum and mixed-opinion forums where theories are tolerated from RDI to aliens did it! Only RST describe these forums as BORG, but then RST describe everyone who isn't RST as BORG - that's another story.

Saluda's thread intrested me because in the past, I have also wondered whether the perp posts on the forums and if so - does he post as RST or BORG? I thin much would depend on the psychopathy of the perp. Is he arrogant and does he think he is very clever? Does he want others to think he is very clever? History is full of perps who injected themselves into the murder investigation and proceeded to "show off" to the police by "theorising" correctly about the motives and evidence. If our perp is like that, then he will almost certainly have to be RST. He would be one of only three people who knew that the Ramseys DIDN'T do it.

What behaviours would the perp exhibit in this case? A disdainful perp would be scathing of other POVs - may make derogatory comments towards the posters who expressed them.

I tend to think that if the perp did NOT wish to draw attention to himself, then he would not post at all - certainly not as BORG where he may find himelf scutinised by the Ramsey lawyers and PIs. OTOH, RST posters are not going to be looked at too closely by these same people and the perp could masquerade his unique knowledge of the case under the guise of clever sleuthing!

What it boils down to is... would John, Patsy or Burke, one of whom is the killer, be posting as "Borg"? No, I don't think so. I doubt any of them post, period, but if they do, I'm sure they're RST.

imo

I think it would fit that the perp was very involved in the days following her death. Posting ,maybe ?face in front of cameras more likely. IMO you can find his face either at a memorial service,a candle light vigil, a graveside visit or possibly a media opportunity. I have no suspect written in stone,however I don't believe in coincidence to the extent they appear in this case, which has narrowed my suspects down to four.

Jayelles said:
What behaviours would the perp exhibit in this case?

The fact that none of the behaviors you attribute to a possible perp are occurring is an indication there is no such perp. Besides, some of the behaviors you mention are typical of serial killers, not one timers.

I think Patsy did the deed while in a state of dissociation in an attempt to resolve conflicts from childhood. Patsy identitfied with JonBenet to an extreme degree, and by ending the child's life, Patsy was able to FUSE their identities forever: JonBenet is now an angel in Patsy's fantasy. The real thing no longer poses an opposition. At the same time that Patsy fused identities with her daughter she fused or integrated the split-off persona complex (alter personality) that was in charge at the time of the murder. It is possible that no fusion took place and the alter is only repressed.

In either case, the alter personality is the one that would be reading the sites and posting, not Patsy.

If there was a partial integration of the alter then it's characteristics will show up in Patsy's behavior to some degree. Looking at the note, the alter has Judeo/Christian concerns (Psalms 118, Victory! S.B.T.C) and near paranoid fantasies about authority (F.B.I., scanning, counter measures and tactics, etc.) and an obsession with death, numbers, dates and thresholds.

Patsy has said she is no longer as afraid of death since the murder. The other issues may have been resolved as well, if not, they may be transfered to some degree onto someone else. In narcissistic fashion those people will be manipulated to work out Patsy's unresolved conflicts for her, just as JonBenet did. Watch out Burke.

Patsy is no longer afraid of death.

Why?

Could it be that she wants to die? Could it mean that she cannot be a whole person without JonBenet? She says she loves Burke but misses JonBenet and Burke does not like wearing dresses and baking...HUH?

Toltec said:
Patsy is no longer afraid of death.

Why?

Could it be that she wants to die? Could it mean that she cannot be a whole person without JonBenet? She says she loves Burke but misses JonBenet and Burke does not like wearing dresses and baking...HUH?

I say Patsy killed JonBenet to resolve an inner personal crisis having to do with juvenile identity development. The coming threshold of her 40th birthday with all the Judeo/Christian baggage about judgement and transformation connected to the number 40 weighed on her mind. Unable or unwilling to give up her infantile retentive narcissistic identity in favor of a mature, moral identity, she transfered the need to go through a psychological death and resurrection onto her daughter who died for her and although failing to resurrect bodily at the thime is now resurrected in Patsy's fantasy as an angel in a heaven with a God.

Patsy is no longer as afraid of death as she was prior to the event because she now has a fantasy that in her mind is validated by the death and ascention of her daughter. As Patsy said, from the song; "wherever we go, whatever we do, we're gonna go trough it together." Only in this case JonBenet went first, easing Patsy's path to death. Thus, she no longer fears death. This is a monstrous display of narcissism.

This is what I mean by people taking everything you say and turning it around to suit their way of thinking. Maybe she is no longer scared of death because she fought cancer and lost a child and knows she will see that child again in the next life. Maybe she has came face to face with death and is no longer worried what it will bring. I am sure that burke is not a replacement for JonBenet, no child male or female would be. I love God, oh my does that mean I am gonna kill myself to go be with him? No it just means I love God.

BrotherMoon-

Do people really think this way? That sounds so far fetched to me. It sounds like something you would see in a movie or read in a novel. Maybe I am just the most naïve person but that is so unrealistic to me I really cannot fathom someone thinking/believing things so peculiar. Anyone who has read the bible surely understands that God does not want us to kill anyone. Sacrifices and such were from the Old Testament, we who believe, are very aware of what is stated in the New Testament that all the laws held to us in the OT are no more, they were replaced with the new laws in the NT. Maybe I am just not following you well enough but I really have a hard time seeing anyone believing or thinking that way. Very intersting though. Maybe you can enlighten me some. I find your posts intriguing and would really love to know more about where you have obtained this vast knowledge of these beliefs and personality traits, etc. Must admit, you've got me thinking here.

I don't think anyone meant that Patsy or anyone had any beliefs such as human sacrifice, which we didn't even have in the Old Testament except when Abraham was tested by almost sacrificing Isaac.

The way I look at the mentions of Psalms and maybe Saved by the Cross is that way-over-the-edge zealots may have played a part in instigating this, maybe even just one heretic madman, claiming this killing would serve a GOOD purpose, calling attention to religion as compared to beauty pageants, something like that...

I really think it was Patsy who wrote the Patricia letters, and that she gave us a big clue to the above, by telling about his sounding "not of this world" when pretending to mourn JonBenet while the Grand Jury was in session, trying to get sympathy from Patsy that he knew he didn't deserve, one who projects guilts on other persons, either by words or maybe by having something done that they'll be suspected of. Framing them. "The Destroyer" breaking up a family, who always tries to disguise his evil as "a good thing", turning truth upside down. I haven't yet looked up Isaiah 29's context around the verse that says "your turning of things upside down" shall be esteemed as the potter's clay, whatever the heck that means. Mud?
But a covert madman's reign of terror during the time of flying is in holy prophecy, we're not supposed to ridicule or take away from or add to.

Another purpose of his harrassing phone calls during the Grand Jury I think was to torture Patsy. Come on, she lost the most precious thing in her whole life ! Let's show some mercy, or we'll not receive any if this kind of thing should ever happen to any of us. Now I'll get down off my soap box, splat, right on my face.

twizzler333 said:
BrotherMoon-

Do people really think this way? That sounds so far fetched to me. It sounds like something you would see in a movie or read in a novel. Maybe I am just the most naïve person but that is so unrealistic to me I really cannot fathom someone thinking/believing things so peculiar. Anyone who has read the bible surely understands that God does not want us to kill anyone. Sacrifices and such were from the Old Testament, we who believe, are very aware of what is stated in the New Testament that all the laws held to us in the OT are no more, they were replaced with the new laws in the NT. Maybe I am just not following you well enough but I really have a hard time seeing anyone believing or thinking that way. Very intersting though. Maybe you can enlighten me some. I find your posts intriguing and would really love to know more about where you have obtained this vast knowledge of these beliefs and personality traits, etc. Must admit, you've got me thinking here.

It's from the psychological interpretation of mythology; Depth psychology, Jungian psychology, Borderline Personality Disorder, Pathological Narcissism and Dissociative Identity Disorder, Gnosticism and the work of Joseph Campbell.

Yes, people think that way. Then they fly planes into buildings expecting to go to heaven, they drown their children to put them in a better place, they play a ball game and the winning captain gets beheaded, they cut the heads off young children and eat their brains, they burn women to death for fear they can control the moon, they march girls high up in the mountains and do away with them because a volcano is erupting, they bury whole courts alive because a King dies, they cut the throats of unfortunates and throw them into bogs, they plant infants in the ground upside down, alive next to their dead queen mother... Shall I go on? It's called human nature. Judeo/Christianity does not save us from ourselves, it only blinds us to ourselves.

BrotherMoon said:
It's from the psychological interpretation of mythology; Depth psychology, Jungian psychology, Borderline Personality Disorder, Pathological Narcissism and Dissociative Identity Disorder, Gnosticism and the work of Joseph Campbell.

Yes, people think that way. Then they fly planes into buildings expecting to go to heaven, they drown their children to put them in a better place, they play a ball game and the winning captain gets beheaded, they cut the heads off young children and eat their brains, they burn women to death for fear they can control the moon, they march girls high up in the mountains and do away with them because a volcano is erupting, they bury whole courts alive because a King dies, they cut the throats of unfortunates and throw them into bogs, they plant infants in the ground upside down, alive next to their dead queen mother... Shall I go on? It's called human nature. Judeo/Christianity does not save us from ourselves, it only blinds us to ourselves.

So Brother Moon is this how you think?

It appears it is --- Do you reason that women control the Moon? Hence, the screenname???

Its frightening to think that you would consider these possibilities?

This is not by any means human nature as I, a christain would consider....

I understand Terrorist teach sucide bombing in children, that is why we are trying to get this Bin Laden holy war terrorist mentality out of this world.

Now back to Jon Benet...

TressaRing28 said:
So Brother Moon is this how you think?

It appears it is --- Do you reason that women control the Moon? Hence, the screenname???

Its frightening to think that you would consider these possibilities?

This is not by any means human nature as I, a christain would consider....

I understand Terrorist teach sucide bombing in children, that is why we are trying to get this Bin Laden holy war terrorist mentality out of this world.

Now back to Jon Benet...

BrotherMoon sent me a private message calling me an idiot and telling me I should nail myself to a cross, after he read my reply to his post.

Hopefully, he will have better luck with just posting it on the open forum next time.

Now back to Jon Benet...

Patsy would never howl at the MOON then kill JonnyB.

TressaRing28 said:
BrotherMoon sent me a private message calling me an idiot and telling me I should nail myself to a cross, after he read my reply to his post.

Hopefully, he will have better luck with just posting it on the open forum next time.

Now back to Jon Benet...

Patsy would never howl at the MOON then kill JonnyB.

Thanks for proving my point.

BrotherMoon said:
Thanks for proving my point.

What point BM --- That Patsy would nevr howl at the Moon then KILL Jonnie B. ?

I am happy to prove that point.

Calling me a snitch in your last PM. Proves another point, that maybe you been driving your truck too long . Take a break and learn to not make fun of my writing mistakes. as you also wrote in that last PM.

Please stop with the personal attacks and post about Jon Benet, a little Girl cut down in the prime of her short life.

Posters don't like to read about personal attacks, they like to read and comment and learn. I have learn much in my short time here at websleuths . If your not willing to open your mind and except other's view on this subject, then maybe you need to step back and LEARN.

Was Santa a BORG?

Did McReynolds & Mrs. have suspicion of the Ramseys - or did they believe an intruder theory?

"...hurt them at Christmas." Wasn't that a Santa quote?

TressaRing28 said:
What point BM --- That Patsy would nevr howl at the Moon then KILL Jonnie B. ?

I am happy to prove that point.

Calling me a snitch in your last PM. Proves another point, that maybe you been driving your truck too long . Take a break and learn to not make fun of my writing mistakes. as you also wrote in that last PM.

Please stop with the personal attacks and post about Jon Benet, a little Girl cut down in the prime of her short life.

Posters don't like to read about personal attacks, they like to read and comment and learn. I have learn much in my short time here at websleuths . If your not willing to open your mind and except other's view on this subject, then maybe you need to step back and LEARN.
Just ignore him, he has to attack others, this makes him feel better about himself since he knows about his own personality short comings and is afraid that someone else may notice them. Classic bully, tries to put everyone else down to lift himself up. If you will read over his post, not one time does he ever discuss evidence, his theory or why he thinks that someone may be wrong. All he does is spout off about people with personal beliefs like people who believe in God. It is obvious he spends to much time with himself. He has no social skills, he sends you private pm's in an effort to belittle you, so you will stop posting because your intelligence's obviously threatens him in some way. Although I may not agree with everyone's opinion, I do like to read them because it gives me more information and it might just persuade me to form a new opinion. Keep up the good work.
JMO
Kat

KATKAT19691 said:
Just ignore him, he has to attack others, this makes him feel better about himself since he knows about his own personality short comings and is afraid that someone else may notice them. Classic bully, tries to put everyone else down to lift himself up. If you will read over his post, not one time does he ever discuss evidence, his theory or why he thinks that someone may be wrong. All he does is spout off about people with personal beliefs like people who believe in God. It is obvious he spends to much time with himself. He has no social skills, he sends you private pm's in an effort to belittle you, so you will stop posting because your intelligence's obviously threatens him in some way. Although I may not agree with everyone's opinion, I do like to read them because it gives me more information and it might just persuade me to form a new opinion. Keep up the good work.
JMO
Kat

Thanks Kat :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BrotherMoon said:

It's called human nature. Judeo/Christianity does not save us from ourselves, it only blinds us to ourselves.

Oh Please BM --- This is just Pseudo Intellectual Crap. :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back