GUILTY TX - Christopher Daigle, 17, Sugar Land, 7 Nov 2002

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Christopher Allen Daigle

Endangered Runaway from Sugar Land, Texas since November 7, 2002

Age: 17 -- Height: 5'10" -- Weight: 160 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Christopher's nicknames are Chris and TX 2. He has scars on his knees, left arm, and upper right arm. His bottom teeth are crooked.

Christopher was last seen with friends at the Sugar Land Mall in Sugar Land, Texas on November 7, 2002. He is believed to have left of his own accord, and he may be in Louisiana or Missouri.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

Investigators: Arrest could bring end to 9-year-old missing person's case

Investigators say the recent arrest of a Fresno man could bring an end to a 9-year-old missing person’s case.

[snip]

Though they’ll need DNA test results to make a positive identification, investigators believe the remains could be those of Christopher Allen Daigle, a Missouri City boy who disappeared in 2002, when he was 17.

More: http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Inve...-year-old-missing-persons-case-127973578.html

It's regrettable, but mistakes do happen despite our best efforts to prevent them. And thankfully it is the type of mistake that let's him out on bond, not the type of mistake that allows him to go free without a trial. That's hard on the family, but not as hard as if the guy would never be tried.

It's regrettable, but mistakes do happen despite our best efforts to prevent them. And thankfully it is the type of mistake that let's him out on bond, not the type of mistake that allows him to go free without a trial. That's hard on the family, but not as hard as if the guy would never be tried.

True. I can't argue that he was not acquitted.

http://cmf.beaumontenterprise.com/n...ousy-cited-as-motive-in-Fort-Bend-2148883.php

By Anita Hassan, Houston Chronicle
Updated 07:20 a.m., Wednesday, August 31, 2011

<snipped?
While walking behind Daigle, from about 10 feet away, Mendoza raised the shotgun before shooting Daigle once in the back of his head, the men told investigators. Daigle's body fell, and he was killed instantly.

Mendoza and the two other teens fled. The three came back the next day and moved Daigle's body - which was lying out in the open by the tree line - underneath a barbed-wire fence, into an adjacent field where it would not be seen, officials said.

I see that these articles are all from 2011. The most recent one says he was due to appear in court Dec.15th. I am wondering if he showed?

Wow, 9 years later! I wonder if these people that kill think that they will get away with it and then suddenly.......they are arrested! Would love to see that look on their face. JMO

Christopher Allen Daigle
daigle_christopher.jpg

Daigle, 17, disappeared from Sugar Land, Texas on November 7, 2002. Authorities initially believed he'd run away or taken his own life, but they eventually concluded he'd met with foul play. In August 2011, Richard Mendoza was charged with Daigle's murder. Authorities located his skeletal remains in a remote area of Fort Bend County, Texas. DNA testing confirmed the identification. Mendoza is awaiting trial for the slaying.

http://www.charleyproject.org/resolved.html

Is this the case that is on the new ID show, Gone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just came across the first episode of Gone. great show, will have to add it to my viewing regularly. Im so glad he was found and justice served. God I hope he doesn't get out on parole.

I just watched the Gone episode, very good program. At least there’s some justice for his dear family, not that anything could ever be enough as nothing can ever bring Chris back to them.

I sincerely hope the evil creep that did this rots in prison as I think it’s obvious from not only the murder he committed, but also by his actions in the court room that he has no remorse and no conscience. He should never be allowed freedom again, he’s a cold blooded killer and always will be. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07
Back