GUILTY PA - Annabelle Chambers, 2 mos, dies of neglect in Steelton, 18 Aug 2008

WTF Was that Judge thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They killed their baby!

what a couple of *!X*?!! what i really want to know is how did her bowel become perforated? or was it something to do with her being premature? and even if it was any person not all whacked on drugs would have been able to see and hear the pain that the child had to be in - not to mention the infected diaper rash. grrrr.... probation? like that really sends the message not to do any of the stuff that these two losers did. totally ineffective - a waste of time and a total injustice to the deceased baby girl.

this makes me want to punch walls.

eta: I dont understand why the "bid to make a murder case failed". I cant even curse the SA cause they tried. when/where did it fail? GJ? why does stupid get to be an excuse so often?

im thinking that there was no premeditation ... them turning the heart monitor off didnt end up meaning much because she didnt die because of a cardiac issue... imo. but i still dont see how they couldnt have been charged with something that would have put them behind bars for awhile. probation is worthless, imo. im with ya, makes me wanna punch stuff too!

My head just exploded. Can you see the giant splat?

Please tell me that they at least lost custody of little Savanah and that she will never suffer the way baby Anabell did :(

The little one was adopted, so she is now safe.

:( sigh...i have to quit reading these horrific stories of babies dying, childen being murdered, women killed by scorned donkey butts....

it is very upsetting.. VERY.. THAT THE JUDGES just say..* no no.. mustnt do that.. tsk.* and they free to do it again.. theres no coming back from murder rape and child abuse death.

ya know sooner or later OUR VOICE WILL! BE HEARD... THE LAWMMAKERS if u can call them that,, are all gonna DIE and replaced with the new thinking of PAYING FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE...

ugh... i need a donut

im thinking that there was no premeditation ... them turning the heart monitor off didnt end up meaning much because she didnt die because of a cardiac issue... imo. but i still dont see how they couldnt have been charged with something that would have put them behind bars for awhile. probation is worthless, imo. im with ya, makes me wanna punch stuff too!

quite right for first degree but in many states you can be charged with second if it's something a reasonable person should have realised would lead to death or barring that, at least manslaughter, if all can agree they didnt intend death but it happened on their watch anyways.

...not that a manslaughter charge may not have ended up with probation and time served anyways :furious:

what a couple of *!X*?!! what i really want to know is how did her bowel become perforated? or was it something to do with her being premature? and even if it was any person not all whacked on drugs would have been able to see and hear the pain that the child had to be in - not to mention the infected diaper rash. grrrr.... probation? like that really sends the message not to do any of the stuff that these two losers did. totally ineffective - a waste of time and a total injustice to the deceased baby girl.

I would imagine the bowel became perforated due to infection destroying the tissue. Untreated diaper rash will destroy the skin and lead to infection.

Not sure what the indictment procedure is in this jurisdiction, but I honestly don't see how the prosecutors failed to make a case for murder against these two. This is CLEARLY a case for second-degree murder by depraved indifference if ever I saw one!

Oh I knew I shouldnt have read this article! I dont know wth is wrong with this country! By allowing these two people to be free, we are not only saying that what they did to Annabelle and her sister is alright with us, but they are welcome to do it again! Turning a blind eye to this is inexcusable.
I have had 3 babies on a monitor, I know first hand how stressful the alarms can be in the middle of the night...but I also know firsthand how devasating loosing a baby is! I would rather, and did, get up 50 times a night to check a monitor, than lose my child. The people deserve to be prosecuted, they killed a baby. Maybe not by force, but I wonder too about the perforated bowel, but definately by neglect! You cant neglect a dog in this country and not be punished with a misdemeanor, yet its alright to allow a baby to die a horrible death!!!! I am furious and disgusted all at the same time! Can we flood the judge with letters? I know it wont help Annabelle or her sis, but I would sleep better at night knowing this judge is being made to think about his lack of punishment!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back