1117 users online (214 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Unhappy Officials: Fire kills woman, 4 kids in central Pa.

HARRISBURG, Pa. – Fire ripped through a row house in central Pennsylvania on Monday night, killing five people, including four young children, and spreading to other homes, authorities said.

Flames already had engulfed two white brick houses in uptown Harrisburg by the time fire crews arrived minutes after the alarm, which sounded between 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Fire Chief Robert Talloni said.

"There was a plume you could see for miles," he said.

Battalion Chief Daniel Hartman told The Patriot-News that when crews arrived, "People were yelling, `The kids were inside!'"

A 48-year-old woman and four children ranging in age from 2 to 4 were killed, said Chuck Ardo, a spokesman for the mayor's office.

May all of their souls rest in peace, forever, and may the Lord comfort those remaining.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

A mom and 4 children dead and people are making racist comments on the news sites.

I see it all the time now. Racism is at the worst I've seen in my 60 years.