985 users online (169 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Report: Taylor Swift Reveals John Mayer Romance On New Album

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Taylor Swift has made a habit of writing about the ex-loves of her young life on her albums, and her newest one - according to a new report - takes aim at what appears to be a romance that went sour with rocker John Mayer.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-tay...ew-album/49166

Is there anyone who HASN'T dated him???????? He isn't even that good looking, is he?

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Is there anyone who HASN'T dated him???????? He isn't even that good looking, is he?
    LoL!!!!!

He's a dirty dawg, when it comes to relationships... and he doesn't mind taking the crass-y route when it comes to kissing and telling. And, no, IMO he is NOT that goodlooking.

He has a unique, distinctive look. Personally, I like his face. He is a fanTAStic guitar player, but way too deep for the likes of Taylor Swift.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4n1bZi4d8[/ame]

P.S. Yeah, he's a bad boy...napalm himself, ha!

Dude is talented, but not romance material for most females of his 'relative' age group, Aniston included. The coupling with Swift as has been reported for some time just seems a silly match...not sure it ever happened in-real beyond some brief encounters.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEQil5wWNY[/ame]

poor girl, i bet she wont make that mistake again (getting bs'd by a creep) - that is a good lesson to learn early on, imo.

Are you kidding? His sex appeal is off the charts. If he were fair food, he'd be fried oreos...You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

Oh boy, that sounded worse than I thought it would, LOL!

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostapler View Post
    Are you kidding? His sex appeal is off the charts. If he were fair food, he'd be fried oreos...You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

Oh well.
    lol! Actually, I feel your description is perfect.

His talent is also off the charts...

Here he is, Slow Dancing in a Burning Room

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32GZ3suxRn4[/ame]
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Oh well.

I have to agree.

You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!
    Egads, woman! lol

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Egads, woman! lol
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

An odd pairing if true.

I usually don't pay attention to age differences much but since both are recording artists I think they both reveal where they are on the path of life with their lyrics.

She's singing about being 15.

He's singing about "I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase" (now that's a pretty sensual mental image in comparison to being 15 LOL)

Personally I don't think he's hot, but I can hear why so many women do. He is raw sensuality when he sings.

She's still a little girl. IMHO. Even if she is 19 or 20 now. Just a little girl who got a taste of some grown up lovin and it burned her.

Lessons learned. She'll be fine.

Ewww..he has that same look like the Ice Truck Killer on the show Dexter.He's some kind of hallow eyed,pasty not taken a shower in days looking.Gross!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    Ewww..he has that same look like the Ice Truck Killer on the show Dexter.He's some kind of hallow eyed,pasty not taken a shower in days looking.Gross!!!!
    LOL!! You are so right, he does look like the Ice Truck killer! Add me to the list of people who do not think he is good looking in the least. Talented musician absolutely.

Oh well.
    He is a great guitar player and rather freakin hot looking. I never went for his short hair though. I would have loved to be with him but he is a romantic, train wreck. What the heck is an innocent like Taylor doing with him in the first place? My God she was out of her league!!

OMG, I just saw that, The Ice Truck Killer, that is golden. HA HA. LMAO. I don't think so but my comedy for the day. Thanks

Goz
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EnGwXV_Pg[/ame]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast