kpass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=62222

CROSS-DRESSING TERRORISTS LATEST U.S. SECURITY THREAT

Beware of the woman with the 5 o'clock shadow

The new threat has links to Al Qaeda
Terrorists are unleashing a new secret weapon to escape from law enforcement officials -- insurgents who cross-dress, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.
The plan is to give the FBI and other security agencies the slip -- by switching identities to make tracking the killers almost impossible.

Antiterrorism officials tell The ENQUIRER the key to foiling them is for ordinary citizens to keep a sharp eye out.

"Federal officers are now carrying other gender clothes for a quick change in order to follow suspects who cross-dress in malls when they are up to no good," revealed a U.S. Department of Justice source.

"We followed one guy dressed as a man from Virginia to L.A. On the way back, he dressed as a woman."

The ENQUIRER has learned that these weasels have been sneaking into America from Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and are forming rat packs hell-bent on disrupting our upcoming election.

FBI sources told The ENQUIRER one such clandestine organization is based on the East Coast. The group professes to be a Muslim-oriented think tank -- but allegedly has ties to the terrorism underworld, including Hamas and Al Qaeda.

Authorities are concerned that terrorist surveillance teams -- dressed as women -- have been scouting malls, New York's Trump Tower, the Sears Tower in Chicago, and the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, says a source. They've also been trying to gather intelligence on military bases -- including Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune Marine base, and Pope Air Force Base.

The ENQUIRER has learned that the FBI and Homeland Security agents are giving special attention to protecting Chicago's Jardine Water Purification Plant -- the largest such plant in the world.

Said a top Department of Homeland Security official: "We are relying on an aware public to keep their eyes open and be keenly vigilant of any suspicious activities in their own locales."

And Jim Walker, director of Homeland Security for the State of Alabama, emphasizes: "The American citizen is our strongest defense." -- MICHAEL HANRAHAN

Wow... as if we don't have enough problems. One eyebrow is a giveaway too.

'The ENQUIRER has learned that these weasels have been sneaking into America from Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and are forming rat packs hell-bent on disrupting our upcoming election.'

sounds more like republicians to me :rolleyes:

Casshew said:
Wow... as if we don't have enough problems. One eyebrow is a giveaway too.
:waitasec: :doh: I better shave my brow before I go to San Francisco! :blushing:

;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back