1098 users online (230 members and 868 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NC~Former youth minister charged with rape/two 14 yr. old girls

I'm not making these up. They are on the front page of the google searches for "youth minister arrested". I thought this was the same case as the one I just posted but nope, it's another. Fine looking young man. Shame on him. I wonder how many kids are going to be held home from church this Sunday who have parents on WS?

http://news.mync.com/site/news/story...ged-with-rape/

Former Youth Minister Charged With Rape

"A former youth minister in Fayetteville has been arrested and charged with rape and taking indecent liberties involving two teenaged girls.

Brandon Christopher Bradley, 26, was arrested Friday morning by Cumberland County Sheriff's Detectives. Investigators allege that between August 2008 and October 2008, Bradley engaged in sexual activities with two girls who were 14 years old at the time. Bradley allegedly forced the girls to perform acts with him, against their will, at his home.

Bradley is charged with seven counts of statutory rape, five counts of taking indecent liberties with a minor, one count of sexual offense and one count of crimes against nature...."

more at link

back to the rule in my home...why on earth were young girls at a man's home (regardless of what position he holds) with out one of their parents there too?

Izzy he's not doing it at Church, but then ya never know.

It's so tough. I'm with Charlie, and we now know you can't trust women either so basically what the heck are people to do? Might as well leave a pack of 14 year olds to their own devices.

As we said before this is extra heinous because he's a spiritual guidance authority figure.

I didn't say that he was "doing" it in the church. Although, given some of the stories we've read lately, it wouldn't shock me. But he was surely scoping out the young girls when he was at the church. I have to say that if I attended church, I'd be even more careful from this second on--more so than ever. I've been looking back and the arrests are increasing.

As to what the 14 year olds were doing in his home? Girls can be coerced into a lot of dangerous behavior. My guess is that he befriended them, groomed them, talked them into sneaking out or saying they were somewhere else, and went in for the kill. I'm sure, at first, that they thought he was the coolest guy in the world. And how flattering to have an older, handsome man paying such attention to them.

Fourteen is a scary age for girls because they "know all about protecting themselves". In fact they "know all about everything". Mom and Dad are so suspicious of everything. They can take care of themselves, you know......