Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS!!

This morning I received a very nice phone call from the Ontario Provincial Police. (OPP.)

In Canada there is a strict publication ban on anything that happens in court concerning this case at this time.

While this is not how we do things in the U.S. it is how our friends to the north handle things.

A link was posted to a publication discussing a certain aspect of one of the trials in this case.

I am asking all of your to please refrain from posting, linking, or even hinting about anything that happens in this case in any trial until the ban is lifted.

This is not about denying free speech in the U.S. It is about making sure Websleuths does not give anyone a chance to claim they did not get a fair trial because we ignored the ban and published information obtained from another site.

By the way that other site has removed the information.

If anyone sees any links, any links to cached articles or comments or something that may impede on the Canadian ban against publishing anything that goes on in the courts in Canada concerning this case please hit the alert button.

Hit the alert button and email me ( tgrif@xmission.com) and PM me. I want to make sure I see it.

Thanks for understanding.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members