Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 22

Timeline and Media Links ONLY

I'm not going to put all the threads here, you can find them at the bottom of the page.

NO sleuthing AY or the London Dude.
NO rumors
No cut and paste from facebook - paraphrase only and provide link. You may do this ONLY for keyplayers - not for anyone that has not been named in the case or for minors.

Salem

I had to step away from this case because I was so afraid Zahra would end up like Haleigh. First time I've logged in today and finally it looks like there's real news.

Please just let them find Zahra so she can finally go home.

NG covering tonight?

JVM covering tonight?

I know Levi is :)

OT/ There's another Tsunami that has hit Indonesia and the media are focusing on this at the moment - will post any AB updates.

Zahra Baker’s Stepmother Brought To New Search Site
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25501224/detail.html
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Zahra Baker’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, was taken out of jail and brought to the newest search site in the investigation into the disappearance of the 10-year-old girl, officers confirmed to Channel 9.

Sorry I posted old news. Dd has strep and I was out getting her meds and soup and pampering her and only heard about this now.

I had a feeling when Zahra's<Dad>was arrested that something was breaking.

If Nancy and Jane pre-recorded the shows, then we aren't going to get any new information other then what we already know. Hopefully both are live and all the reporters on the scene have the latest.

oh well my golly if NG says its so then it must be true :p

But seriously, I am not jumping onboard til I've seen it in 3 separate MSM links after the recent rash of newsite cleansings this morning!

As to the airport relative/or PD arrest and time of 3:15, I am betting LE was unaware IF there was indeed an incoming relative. They may have thought he was skipping town or attempting to and hauled him in for questioning. Not satisfied he wasn't trying to bolt they arrested him rather than let him leave. MOO

If Nancy and Jane pre-recorded the shows, then we aren't going to get any new information other then what we already know. Hopefully both are live and all the reporters on the scene have the latest.

Maybe Natisha is there. Let's hope.

Lets also hope that JVM and NG don't each report different accounts like we've been getting all along. Gah!

Looks like Elisa has a couple of additional charges too. IIRC from looking a few days ago. Sorry if this is common knowledge. I was working in archives this morning and offline most of the weekend.

ynotdivin - Thank you so much for typing this out. That was a lot of work & much appreciated. The thread closed before I could say thanks. Bless your furry little heart!

Fromt post #790

Just a broad sketch....

Q-Sheriff what can tell us
A-Same as last week following up leads that hckry gets relate to our cty
Q-Can you tell us what you found
A-Been on this area all day but been all over place
Q-How characterize current lead
A-Any leads are sensitive, anyone knows about case contact LE we will run down every lead
Q-Feel good about this lead?
A-Always like to feel hopeful. Not going to rest until we find this little girl, this county, another county
Q-How close to where Zahra lived
A-Mile or two, not real sure
Q-Searching for mattress?
A-Just diff parts of evidence since last week
Q-(unclear)
A-Don’t know a lot of details about that, heard they charged mother related strictly to this case
Q-Can you talk specifically about arrest of AB
A-No
Q-Unclear
A-Can’t say more at this time, (searchers are) kind of scattered all over county, all doing good work

This is what channel 9 news just reported.....

Local news channel 9 is saying the road is still shut down and the reporter said EB never got out of the SUV she came there in. reporting that AB turned his self in on the check charges. Said his loved ones have called to see what it would take to get him out of jail. But didnt say who specifically called.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978630236

October 24, 2010 08:56 PM EDT

The stepsister of missing North Carolina girl Zahra Baker, Amber Fairchild, begged a judge not to release her mother, Elisa Baker from prison. She told the judge she fears for her safety as well as the safety of her children.

Just wanted to shout out again that I am praying for ALL the officials involved in this case. I know this is really hard for them and hope and pray they can close this case soon.

BTW, Dave Faherty said that EB was only in the SUV in the area for 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni