Baby dies, man stabbed, 12 people jump out of window -- after seeing the devil

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
A baby died when a family of 12 leapt from their second floor balcony in Paris claiming they were fleeing the devil.
Eight more were injured, some seriously, in the tragedy when they jumped 20ft into a car park in Paris suburb of La Verriere.
The baffling incident occurred when a wife woke to see her husband moving about naked in the room, police said.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...er-devil-sighting-14985331.html#ixzz13PIhjLXj

how very strange indeed! says they found no evidence of hallucinogenics ... hope to here what actually happened.

What in the hell?

Did anyone see the movie Devil? It was really good........M. Night Shyamalan (don't feel like looking up spelling)....the guy who did the Sixth Sense.

A room full of crazies, and as usual it's the baby who pays the price. Sickening.

"apparent case of mistaken identity"

I would have guessed that the person who phrased it that way was British.

This is rather strange and maybe we will get some clarification in
the days to come. No hallucinogenics, no rituals , I got that so there
was a case of MISTAKEN IDENTITY. What gives here?

Too freaky.

Prayers for the poor baby who has died as a result of this strange tragedy.

Goz

I'm not being racist here, but I wonder how relevant it is that the naked man was of African origin. I'm assumin his wife (who saw him moving about and started the panic).

I know quite a few of the various tribes? (is that what they are called? Ethnic groups?) in Africa believe in witchcraft. Perhaps that was a factor here.

Whatever happened,, it's fascinating.

I didn't see his race identified in the OP article?

I wonder what time of night/ day this happened. Maybe it was stated in the article, but I missed it.

It just strikes me as a bit strange that the husband and wife were sleeping, and there were 11 people in the next room watching television.
Not a big deal, I'm sure.

I remember seeing my ex boyfriend naked a few times at the end of our relationship, and wondered if I had died and gone to Hell, but thankfully we lived in a single story home.
:angel:

Hmmmmmm this update is a tad different and French Police are trying to find out weather the people were pushed or made to jump.

The people hail from Angola so I think that's what Anne was referring to. The man heard his baby crying and got up to feed the baby totally naked.
At that point the wife freaked out and the devil thing went down.

The SIL stabbed the man in the hand and he then forced his way back in. A two year old child also was in the arms of someone that jumped.

I dunno bout this.:waitasec: Maybe it's that mass hysteria thing? Maybe feeding a child naked in the middle of the night is O.K. in Angola but not in France? Maybe it's a cartel?

Poor baby.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/content.php?show=18335

I'm not being racist here, but I wonder how relevant it is that the naked man was of African origin. I'm assumin his wife (who saw him moving about and started the panic).

I know quite a few of the various tribes? (is that what they are called? Ethnic groups?) in Africa believe in witchcraft. Perhaps that was a factor here.

My late pastor was from Nigeria, and she identified herself as a member of a tribe. I don't think there is any negative connotation when using that word to describe a group of people.

Hmmmmmm this update is a tad different and French Police are trying to find out weather the people were pushed or made to jump.

The people hail from Angola so I think that's what Anne was referring to. The man heard his baby crying and got up to feed the baby totally naked.

The SIL stabbed the man in the hand and he then forced his way back in. A two year old child also was in the arms of someone that jumped.

I dunno bout this.:waitasec: Maybe it's that mass hysteria thing? Maybe feeding a child naked in the middle of the night is O.K. in Angola but not in France? Maybe it's a cartel?

Poor baby.

Interesting article! Anne sure did call it correctly, didn't she?

I don't see how anyone could force 11 people to jump. I think it's going to boil down to some very frightened people jumping because they felt it was too dangerous to remain in the apartment.

Poor people, poor baby.

What in the hell?

Did anyone see the movie Devil? It was really good........M. Night Shyamalan (don't feel like looking up spelling)....the guy who did the Sixth Sense.

Don't look it up. I know this is a very serious thread, but mysterygirl some of us in Philly just call him Night Shamalangadingdong. Respectfully though.

Don't all us wives freak out when we see our hubbys naked in their/our own bedrooms?:waitasec:

Poor baby.

How very strange.
Baby cries, man gets out of bed naked to feed baby and everyone freaks out?:waitasec:

Poor baby is right. wow

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39809441

"An initial investigation suggested they jumped after one of the women involved became hysterical and started shouting she'd seen the devil, the official said. However, French television reports suggested the tragedy occurred when one of the men living in the apartment entered a room where the others were watching TV after taking off all his clothes."

:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back