The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is classy. She is pretty devastated by Kyron's disappearance.

I am really embarrassed that I read those. For anyone who would like to skip them, the are pretty graphic sexual exchanges between TH and Michael Cook. Also referenced are TH trying to go around her lawyer, Dede and law enforcemnt to have these private conversations. the previous text about her lawyer's normal fee being $350,000, one reference to KH not knowing baby K's favorite blanket or toy

Anybody want to add something for the weak of stomach?

Um, well I read them, and I think the worst part has to be Terri telling MC that DeDe is just wearing a thong. JMO.

She doesn't leave much to the imagination, does she.

Things that stand out to me from this seemingly limited sample of texts:

- She shows no concern for Kyron.

- She does send him at least one naked pic, of her boob.

- She pushes the sexy talk more than him, she's more aggressive about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she was drunk when texting.

- She's scheming about using the "clean" phones to evade LE.

- She didn't tell DeDe that she sneaked away to see MC one night so she wasn't confiding in her about everything.

- I still think she genuinely misses Kiara. She could be a horribly unfit mother responsible for Kyron's disappearance but in some way she loves her daughter.

I'm going to add a warning, JBean. To be honest, they were too nasty for me and others might also feel sickened by them.
I added sexually explicit and removed the link from the other thread.

I'm having flashbacks to my adolescents when my mom sternly warned me never to put anything into writing that I didn't want the world to see. Wow!

What a wise and wonderful woman my mother is!

snipped for emphasis
- I still think she genuinely misses Kiara. She could be a horribly unfit mother responsible for Kyron's disappearance but in some way she loves her daughter.
I don;t doubt that she does. But the reality is at this point, it just is irrelevant.
Kyron aside, this woman has no business caring for a baby. She needs psychological intervention for addiction and other potential mental illness.
JMHO of course.
I have a mentally ill son so I don't throw terms like that around lightly.

HOLY moly....

All of that would be the furthest stuff from my mind with my stepson missing. HORRIBLE!

This has nothing to do with little Kyrons disappearance.I'm honestly sick of hearing all this crap.It's doing nothing to find little Kyron.This is his private life and it should stay that way.The focus needs to be on this little boy Kyron.I'll come back when there is something to investigate to find this sweet little boy.This is all very sad.

This has nothing to do with little Kyrons disappearance.I'm honestly sick of hearing all this crap.It's doing nothing to find little Kyron.This is his private life and it should stay that way.The focus needs to be on this little boy Kyron.I'll come back when there is something to investigate to find this sweet little boy.This is all very sad.
I disagree. I think it has everything to do with it. She is being described as mentally ill person and it could be reasonable to deduce that she would have the ability to do something to Kyron. if these documents painted her in a glowing, favorable light and as an excellent nurturing mother, they would be equally as important to the case.

Things that stand out to me from this seemingly limited sample of texts:

- She shows no concern for Kyron.

- She does send him at least one naked pic, of her boob.

- She pushes the sexy talk more than him, she's more aggressive about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she was drunk when texting.- She's scheming about using the "clean" phones to evade LE.

- She didn't tell DeDe that she sneaked away to see MC one night so she wasn't confiding in her about everything.

BBM...IMO, her aggressiveness was the most shocking. I skimmed the "stuff" I didn't want to deal with, but it was obvious that TMH kept pushing MC when, frankly IMO, he didn't seem nearly as interested as she was. SAD!

Regardless of how TMH "feels" about her daughter, after reading these text messages combined with Kaine's statement, I don't think she should be around Baby K. I've read of parents who profess their love for their children as they murder them.

And people wonder why Kaine finally went to divorce her?

And people wonder why Kaine finally went to divorce her?
I hate to say it, but WTH took him so long!? But then again, maybe he has been contemplating it for some time. he certainly didn't waste time when it was necessary.

Perhaps he was hoping he could save the family. baby so young I would imagine he would exhaust every possibility.
I wonder if he ever approached her about a potential personality disorder or mental illness?

If there was as much her stating how distraught she was about Kyron being missing as she was about herself, in these texts, people would be saying, see we just wanted to hear her talk and then every one will see how distraught she is. Well we heard her talk, sure sounds like she is heart broken about the child she raised from an infant, doesn't it.

I disagree. I think it has everything to do with it. She is being described as mentally ill person and it could be reasonable to deduce that she would have the ability to do something to Kyron. if these documents painted her in a glowing, favorable light and as an excellent nurturing mother, they would be equally as important to the case.
It doesn't have anything to do with little Kyron coming up missing.I don't think she is mentally ill.I feel that's what Kaine wants you to think.I won't throw the first stone at her.I will have to hear his isms too.If she has a psych done on her in all fairness he needs one done on him.This sexing was done after he dumped her.I do think she needs help in this regard.But I don't think it's a mental problem.I really don't think this has anything to do with Kyrons disapearance.I think it's getting everyone real tired of all this and little Kyron is the one that is getting hurt from it because it is getting people not to want to look for this sweet little boy any more and it's very sad.My loyalty is to little Kyron.Not all this crap.

I'm repulsed, I'm disgusted, I'm actually shocked and I don't shock very easily. I honestly don't know what to say other than poor Kyron, poor Kaine, and poor baby K. I haven't even made it to the newest part of the motion that Kaine filed but all I can say is I hope and pray that the judge will not allow this woman to be IN ANY PART OF THAT BABY'S LIFE WHATSOEVER! JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246