Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

Hybrid View

NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5725491#post5725491]Thread #24[/ame]

All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide

Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Social Networks & Rumors

Regarding social networks
    Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
    IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
    It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
    Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
    You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
    If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
    The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
    Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
    We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.
    Ima

When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide

Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Bringing over from last thread ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    So, if the mattress is where Zahra ended up, then that would likely mean her murder WAS premeditated, since EB took her to pick out a new bed.
    Why do that, KWIM?

If I recall EB was looking at Sofa's at the back of the store and Zahra was up front watching Sponge Bob Square Pants on the TV on the showroom floor.

Anyone have that link??
    MOO.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post

If I recall EB was looking at Sofa's at the back of the store and Zahra was up front watching Sponge Bob Square Pants on the TV on the showroom floor.

Anyone have that link??
    "They were looking at a love seat when Adams asked if they needed help. They answered they were just looking."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...st-to-see.html

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post

Anyone have that link??
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ncer-girl.html

Employees at In Your Home Furnishing said Ms Baker referred to Zahra by name when the pair visited the store on September 25.

Floor manager Pat Adams told a news channel the little girl was watching cartoons on televisions in the store.

He said: 'As I walked past, I touched her on the shoulder and... she just looked up at me and smiled.'

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JoeFromLB For This Useful Post:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I am still catching up.

Is it possible EB is helping them find the mattress? I can't imagine her taking them to a body, as it will obviously incriminate her.

Maybe EB said she forgets where they dumped the mattress and is helping them look for it?

Ahh, IDK. This case just takes the cake.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bia. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bia. View Post

Is it possible EB is helping them find the mattress? I can't imagine her taking them to a body, as it will obviously incriminate her.

Maybe EB said she forgets where they dumped the mattress and is helping them look for it?

It doesn't incriminate her if they are now scrambling for "I didn't kill her I just helped with the disposal and I will cooperate" position. The evidence may not show clearly which of the two actually killed her, especially if they both admit handling the clean up.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    It doesn't incriminate her if they are now scrambling for "I didn't kill her I just helped with the disposal and I will cooperate" position. The evidence may not show clearly which of the two actually killed her, especially if they both admit handling the clean up.
    Maybe she found out AB took her off his FB and is now going to roll on him. That's my hope anyway!

Zahra - where are you sweetie!

MOO

Mel

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

The way that article is written and until I see more MSM reports to compare to and sort through...

I read it as this possibly: LE said they found a mattress.

LE did not say where they found the mattess.

MSM took that info and ran with it. Just my thoughts on why the article is so ambiguous. JMHO.

(my post from last thread...got locked out )

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

I say we sew EB and AB up in mattresses until they remember what happened to Zahra.

As you can see, this case is not good for me....

I'm a bit confused, too. If EB helped LE locate the mattress, possibly knowing there's evidence on it, then why not just lead them to her body? Wouldn't knowing where the mattress is (if she's talked, and i think she has...) be as incriminating? Just spill it, woman! There's no way out now!!

<--closest thing to headshake i could find quickly.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    I'm a bit confused, too. If EB helped LE locate the mattress, possibly knowing there's evidence on it, then why not just lead them to her body? Wouldn't knowing where the mattress is (if she's talked, and i think she has...) be as incriminating? Just spill it, woman! There's no way out now!!

<--closest thing to headshake i could find quickly.
    unless, he was really dumb and didn't know what was going on and EB fed him lies which he believed because he was too dumb or didn't care. She could hae said, could you help me move Zahra's old mattress out to the dump? Him thinking Zahra's was all tucked in her bed asleep or something.

Perhaps EB had pillows propped up in her bed too look like Zahra was in bed, I mean this man seems to be clueless and non emotional about anything.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    unless, he was really dumb and didn't know what was going on and EB fed him lies which he believed because he was too dumb or didn't care. She could hae said, could you help me move Zahra's old mattress out to the dump? Him thinking Zahra's was all tucked in her bed asleep or something.

Perhaps EB had pillows propped up in her bed too look like Zahra was in bed, I mean this man seems to be clueless and non emotional about anything.
    This man is guilty as sin.

Anyone who can court someone over the internet, save enough money to fly her overseas, wed her, return to a foreign country with your young child, work numerous jobs, move numerous times, own cars, and write bad checks? No, he might seem slow.....but he's just guilty.

Of course, this is just my take on things....and has been from the start. Been wrong before and surely will be again at some point....so bear all that in mind.

I don't think he's slow IMHO.

I don't think he's stupid or ignorant IMHO.

Why? I have family members that talk slow, or usually only talk (chit-chat) when asked a direct question.

Crazy like a fox. Or as Homer Simpson said "stupid like a fox".

IMHO and in my personal experience, I can't look at someone in person and tell if they have a cognitive disability just by listening to them talk much less watch someone talk on video and tell. Unless that cognitive disability is so profound you can't mistake it KWIM?

Just my thoughts on EB. Could he be slow? Sure, I don't know.

Could he have an affect that leads others to lower their defenses? Oh yeah I think he could.

Just thoughts.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

He knew/knows what happened. That's why he was at the airport at 3am looking for a way out..

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    He knew/knows what happened. That's why he was at the airport at 3am looking for a way out..
    "Just before Baker went to the Hickory Police Department for his interview with officers, he was at the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport to pick up a family member, according to the Hickory Police Department."

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2...ges-ar-481519/

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

AB Arrest source

I don't think he was at the airport looking for a way out. He was picking up relatives. Here's the local source for that report just to clarify.

Baker voluntarily came into the Hickory Police Department at about 3:15 a.m. Monday for an interview with officers, according to officials.

Just before Baker went to the Hickory Police Department for his interview with officers, he was at the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport to pick up a family member, according to the Hickory Police Department.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010...ges-ar-481519/

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GennyMac For This Useful Post:

I don't think he was and I think even the police have said he wasn't. He was picking up family and apparently the police have his passport anyway.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

[quote=majikposhun;5728803]Choppers are on the scene according to a local source.[/quote

If true the media at least feels they know something was found.
    Zahra
    Hear The Children

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kalekona For This Useful Post:

WBTV just gave an update (they're too cheap to pay for programming all day, so their news starts at 4pm).

Steve Ohnesorge, reporter on scene, says EB made offer to help, pointed out 3 areas for LE to search during her time out with them yesterday. Christy Rd. is the location they're searching today. Not sure what they're looking for, but EB apparently told them enough that at least a couple dozen LE are out searching the area today. Will end search when it gets dark and will come back in the morning.

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    WBTV just gave an update (they're too cheap to pay for programming all day, so their news starts at 4pm).

Steve Ohnesorge, reporter on scene, says EB made offer to help, pointed out 3 areas for LE to search during her time out with them yesterday. Christy Rd. is the location they're searching today. Not sure what they're looking for, but EB apparently told them enough that at least a couple dozen LE are out searching the area today. Will end search when it gets dark and will come back in the morning.
    Oh my goodness, please do not leave this baby out there one more night.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de stal
    Possible theory.... Adam says he hadn't seen Zahra since Thursday.
    Police said they believe mattress was tossed approx 2 days before her disappearance. ( i don't have link handy but it was posted several times in MSM)

Perhaps EB had AB toss the mattress and he didn't even know ? OR she just told him she got a new one and tossed the other herself (with help from someone ????)

He reported to LE that they (she? he ?) disposed of the mattress, that caused the mattress getting taken from his home (to see if Zahra's DNA was on it). Search was called off that weekend..... while DNA results and tests of the mattress in the house were processed. Mattress came back negative for Zahra's DNA .... hence the start of the landfill search.

EB realizes they are on to her, at the advise of lawyer decides to help them find the mattress .... and try to implicate AB ????
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.

Quote Originally Posted by bellyup View Post
    Police said they believe mattress was tossed approx 2 days before her disappearance. ( i don't have link handy but it was posted several times in MSM)

Perhaps EB had AB toss the mattress and he didn't even know ? OR she just told him she got a new one and tossed the other herself (with help from someone ????)

He reported to LE that they (she? he ?) disposed of the mattress, that caused the mattress getting taken from his home (to see if Zahra's DNA was on it). Search was called off that weekend..... while DNA results and tests of the mattress in the house were processed. Mattress came back negative for Zahra's DNA .... hence the start of the landfill search.

EB realizes they are on to her, at the advise of lawyer decides to help them find the mattress .... and try to implicate AB ????
    I think something along these lines could be likely. JMO...
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

42. The Following User Says Thank You to KikiWanBaniki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bia. View Post

BBM - Every piece of 'real evidence' that she helps "look for" will be incriminating - GREAT!! I hope she incriminates herself all the way to the DP - but my guess is she is working for a deal, say LWOP or even just 25 yrs to life for manslaughter or some other lessor charges, no aggravated charges - instead of Murder 1.

This case (and several others similar to it) IMO take not only the cake - they take the whole damn bakery! I wonder if her high profile atty asked EB if she's ever heard of the most hated mother on the planet - ICA and told her holding out puts her in the same exact category?

BTW Bia Welcome to WS! :Welcome-12-june:

Quote Originally Posted by bellyup View Post

BBM - Actually, when asked when he last saw Zahra, AB said he last saw Zehra 'out of bed' on Tuesday! The reporter pointed this out to him and reminded him he last saw her on Thursday - to which he gratefully agreed with her and mumbled about days running together or something! It looked like she was in the bed on Friday night.

Father speaks RAW:

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25360091/index.html

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    I'm really confused. .. Did they find the mattress today??
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast