NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5725491#post5725491]Thread #24[/ame]

All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.
Ima

Bringing over from last thread ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondergirl
So, if the mattress is where Zahra ended up, then that would likely mean her murder WAS premeditated, since EB took her to pick out a new bed.
Why do that, KWIM?

If I recall EB was looking at Sofa's at the back of the store and Zahra was up front watching Sponge Bob Square Pants on the TV on the showroom floor.

Anyone have that link??

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I am still catching up.

Is it possible EB is helping them find the mattress? I can't imagine her taking them to a body, as it will obviously incriminate her.

Maybe EB said she forgets where they dumped the mattress and is helping them look for it?

Ahh, IDK. This case just takes the cake.

The way that article is written and until I see more MSM reports to compare to and sort through...

I read it as this possibly: LE said they found a mattress.

LE did not say where they found the mattess.

MSM took that info and ran with it. Just my thoughts on why the article is so ambiguous. JMHO.

(my post from last thread...got locked out :))

I say we sew EB and AB up in mattresses until they remember what happened to Zahra.

As you can see, this case is not good for me....

WBTV just gave an update (they're too cheap to pay for programming all day, so their news starts at 4pm).

Steve Ohnesorge, reporter on scene, says EB made offer to help, pointed out 3 areas for LE to search during her time out with them yesterday. Christy Rd. is the location they're searching today. Not sure what they're looking for, but EB apparently told them enough that at least a couple dozen LE are out searching the area today. Will end search when it gets dark and will come back in the morning.

Possible theory.... Adam says he hadn't seen Zahra since Thursday.
Police said they believe mattress was tossed approx 2 days before her disappearance. ( i don't have link handy but it was posted several times in MSM)

Perhaps EB had AB toss the mattress and he didn't even know ? OR she just told him she got a new one and tossed the other herself (with help from someone ????)

He reported to LE that they (she? he ?) disposed of the mattress, that caused the mattress getting taken from his home (to see if Zahra's DNA was on it). Search was called off that weekend..... while DNA results and tests of the mattress in the house were processed. Mattress came back negative for Zahra's DNA .... hence the start of the landfill search.

EB realizes they are on to her, at the advise of lawyer decides to help them find the mattress .... and try to implicate AB ????

I'm really confused. .. Did they find the mattress today??

LE will take whatever they need for evidence, whether it is a piece or the whole thing. Crime scene shows are based on real jobs but take ALOT of liberties. Think of it this way. If they are looking for trace evidence (not say, a huge blood stain), they are not going to know what part of the mattress it is on. So, they are not going to take just a swatch and hope they got the right piece, KWIM?

I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop . . . but maybe this is it for the day?

Bringing over from last thread ...

If I recall EB was looking at Sofa's at the back of the store and Zahra was up front watching Sponge Bob Square Pants on the TV on the showroom floor.

Anyone have that link??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ore-confirm-sighting-missing-cancer-girl.html

Employees at In Your Home Furnishing said Ms Baker referred to Zahra by name when the pair visited the store on September 25.

Floor manager Pat Adams told a news channel the little girl was watching cartoons on televisions in the store.

He said: 'As I walked past, I touched her on the shoulder and... she just looked up at me and smiled.'

WBTV just gave an update (they're too cheap to pay for programming all day, so their news starts at 4pm).

Steve Ohnesorge, reporter on scene, says EB made offer to help, pointed out 3 areas for LE to search during her time out with them yesterday. Christy Rd. is the location they're searching today. Not sure what they're looking for, but EB apparently told them enough that at least a couple dozen LE are out searching the area today. Will end search when it gets dark and will come back in the morning.

Oh my goodness, please do not leave this baby out there one more night. :(

I'm a bit confused, too. If EB helped LE locate the mattress, possibly knowing there's evidence on it, then why not just lead them to her body? Wouldn't knowing where the mattress is (if she's talked, and i think she has...) be as incriminating? Just spill it, woman! There's no way out now!!

:no: <--closest thing to headshake i could find quickly.

I believe it will be at least another few days before we get a presser. Why? Because they are now at least probably working on 3 separate crime scene areas, and maybe more!

I'm confused now too! But I do read it slightly differently....I think the Landfill turned up several mattresses, but the wrong ones. I think is was TODAY's search that turned up the one identical to Zahra's.

The only time frame I heard referenced about the mattress, was early October. Not 2 days before they reported her missing.

Saying this about news articles and news videos. There's a thing when doing news called dating a report. It's a error made by some reporters from time to time.

Dating might occur in a couple ways depending on the intent or error.

A reporter in a news story could say LE found a basket today at Big Reds waste disposal. That's fine for today but suppose someone reads that or hears that report tomorrow. Is it still today?

If a reporter says LE found a basket Wednesday at Big Reds waste disposal. It's time to start checking your days, dates, and details of the story.

JMO

Yeah, and EB told them enough yesterday that a couple dozen were out at Dudley Shoals/Burns searching too...... This woman is really tickin me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46