948 users online (190 members and 758 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Mutilated Dog Found On Woman's Porch

How a beautiful Siberian Husky wound up mutilated on a woman's porch nobody knows just yet.

A family took their beloved dog for a walk the other night and the dog took off. Later the dog was found on the porch of A Somerton woman missing it's head and paws.

The people are not connected in any way and the woman who found the horrifying scene suspects her ex neighbor.

People are so screwed up. This poor family. This poor dog. This poor lady.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ho...cmpid=15585797

Oh Lord. This is a little different. Sherri Verdon said she believes her ex boyfriend is the blame for sawing this poor dog in half.

Dear God!

The dog was still wearing it's tag and that is how it was identified.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...omerton_102610
    Last edited by Filly; 10-26-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Filly I've been following this on the local news. How horrifying! I hope they catch the SOB! Channel 10 was showing video of the husky saying " I love you" in his dog voice.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Filly I've been following this on the local news. How horrifying! I hope they catch the SOB! Channel 10 was showing video of the husky saying " I love you" in his dog voice.

Awwwwwwwww, he talked. Poor doggie. Poor, poor doggie.

Linda, I didn't see the location the family of the dog lived so I'm not sure the proximity to where the woman who found the dog lived. It's not my neighborhood although close enough.

Man, if her ex boyfriend did that she should be scared for her life. Like, who does that? Who? Maybe he didn't do it.

Not going way out on a limb here, but that Pennypack Park has some scary stuff goes in in there. They've found goats painted orange all dismembered. Roosters. Thank goodness no domestic animals that I know of.

That poor family. I read there's a reward. I have to look. I think it's $1,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Awwwwwwwww, he talked. Poor doggie. Poor, poor doggie.

Linda, I didn't see the location the family of the dog lived so I'm not sure the proximity to where the woman who found the dog lived. It's not my neighborhood although close enough.

Man, if her ex boyfriend did that she should be scared for her life. Like, who does that? Who? Maybe he didn't do it.

Not going way out on a limb here, but that Pennypack Park has some scary stuff goes in in there. They've found goats painted orange all dismembered. Roosters. Thank goodness no domestic animals that I know of.

That poor family. I read there's a reward. I have to look. I think it's $1,000.
    I've heard about the horrid things that go on in Pennypack Park! Some scary stuff. I had a foster child whose mother owned a beautiful home that backed it. She died and my foster child had to go through her stuff, I took her there. I heard crazy stuff back then and that was like 15 years ago!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

The reward has grown to $2,000 to help find the person who murdered Chico.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=7748835

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    I really hope they catch the person responsible for this. Dogs are almost like children, in that they are so dependent on people for everything. Dogs will then trust people, and often go along with someone who intends to harm them.

People that would torture and kill a dog like that are especially cruel. IMO
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Huskies are known for their ability to talk. There's some amazing videos on youtube. I found one titled, "Chico Siberian Husky singing!" Is that the dog?

Everyone knows what I'm going to say, so I'll go for it and get off the thread:

October

22 - 29 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of human or animal sacrifice.

28 - 30 Satanist high unholy days: Related to halloween. Human and animal sacrifices.

31 All hallow's Eve (Halloween): One of the two most important nights of the year. Attempts are made to break the bond which is keeping the doors to the underworld closed. Blood and sexual rituals. Sexual association with demons. Animal and human sacrifice - male or female.

Could the monster who did this have been "dabbling"? The following article has some info I hadn't read but states that there's a $4000 reward for information. That's been increased.

http://hubpages.com/hub/4000-Reward-...iladelphia-Dog

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...105806603.html

I hope the person who perpetuated this crime gets the worst punishment possible.

There is not one concievable reason that can logically defy the cruelty this butcher put the poor dog through.. Not one.

Oh, how I try to stay off the animal abuse threads. It brings back far too many memories of horrors committed against our animals as threats against our children which I guess I have not fully processed. I found this and warn you that the words are extremely upsetting. I'm posting it to see if anyone knows the significance of cutting off an animal's feet. Chico was maimed in this way, Matthew Foote did that to his family's pet dog and it shows up again here:

http://www.mysinchew.com/node/46462?tid=10

Drownings, mutilation: animal cruelty haunts the Balkans

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Oh, how I try to stay off the animal abuse threads. It brings back far too many memories of horrors committed against our animals as threats against our children which I guess I have not fully processed. I found this and warn you that the words are extremely upsetting. I'm posting it to see if anyone knows the significance of cutting off an animal's feet. Chico was maimed in this way, Matthew Foote did that to his family's pet dog and it shows up again here:

http://www.mysinchew.com/node/46462?tid=10

Drownings, mutilation: animal cruelty haunts the Balkans
    I know what you mean Missizzy. Animal cruelty cases get to me, too. I've never experienced it first hand, thank goodness.

I reluctantly Googled and found this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...-aged-TEN.html

Kittens face surgery after having their paws hacked off by two ****s aged TEN
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Tuffy--I'm sure people must think I'm cold-hearted to be able to write all day long about childhood sexual abuse but to steer clear of anything having to do with animal cruelty. I think it has to do with the fact that I've processed most of my pain connected to my children's abuse.

For some reason, our dear pets that suffered never got to have a "day in court". I wanted the young man tried on animal cruelty charges but there was so much else to worry about. I guess the issue is unresolved for me. Just last year, we lost our dear cat who had had his beautiful fluffy white tail skinned to the bone. His little stub (all that was left after emergency surgery) was a daily reminder of the horror--for over ten years. Our other kitty died due to a severe rectal injury. Rest in peace, Henry and Willie.

One of the child victims in our case (not related to our family) had autism and he was not the easiest witness to question. I will never forget him (at age 9, I think) squirming in the witness chair. He could not bear to talk about his own abuse, which he had already disclosed. He was far too "stuck" on all the awful and cruel things that he had watched the rapist do to defenseless animals--numerous cats, a golden retriever, a Corgi, squirrels, opossums, chickens, exotic birds. Another poster on WS also remembers some of these atrocities committed by this same teen. I'm sure he was grooming her.

This young boy/man seemed obsessed with maiming and killing animals. Oddly, however, he also seemed to love animals. Once the rapes began, though, he used his ability to torture the animals and pets as a way to strike horror into his victims. Little boys were horrified of a mutilated tail and silenced for months. Little girls and boys, both, were awestruck by what he did with a power drill.

After the disclosures came out, we remembered that we had once found some tiny furry feet under the bushes. My husband thought that possibly an animal had done this at first. On closer inspection, though, he discovered they were cleanly cut. My husband also caught the teen setting a baby opossum on fire one time. His excuse? Opossums might kill his chickens. The opossum was already burned and maimed and my husband quickly killed it but it haunts him. It makes me physically sick to think of what crimes and atrocities were committed for this person's sick pleasure. We were too naive to know what was coming.

Whoever killed and mutilated this beautiful dog, is a timebomb. He (as most animal abusers are male) will strike again.

Of interest:

http://www.anthropoetics.ucla.edu/ap0902/sacrifice.htm

".....Dismembered and skinned animals are frequently part of satanic rituals that are held in cemeteries. A recent case occurred in Ephraim, Utah on September 4, 2003, where residents found eight heads of decapitated cats placed in a line surrounded by severed cat paws and legs in a circle on top of a grave in the local cemetery. The manager of the Ephraim animal shelter said their little arms and legs were arranged in a pentagram on top of the grave...."

There are 33 references to satanic practice on this page plus many more linked to other forms of the occult. A particular form of satanism is mentioned and yet the links no longer work. I found this related to it:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles[/ame]

For some reason I just heard about this poor dog on our late running news.

Unfortunately I can't find a link. They didn't say they found out who did this, but I heard train tracks, teenagers, and drug addicts.

I'll post when I get a link.

OMG!

Had you not said train tracks I would have never found this article, & it's dated 10/30/10! This was not widely publicized info!! They definitely need to find whomever did this heinous crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...SPCA_says.html

The Pennsylvania SPCA has determined that the dismembered dog left on a Northeast Philadelphia woman's porch was severed by a train, an official said Thursday.
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”~Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast