DE - 2 arrested in child sex sting - one is nurse at Beebe Medical Center

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
OK folks - just how many creepo pervs are "working" at Beebe Medical Center? (yes - one & the same where Earl Bradley, ex pediatrician worked!)

And this time, Beebe drops him like a hot potato.

BY SEAN O'SULLIVAN • THE NEWS JOURNAL • OCTOBER 26, 2010

DOVER -- Two men were arrested for plotting to have sex with a fictitious 9-year-old boy by negotiating with a person they believed to be the child's father in an Internet chat room, officials said.

The Internet contact was an undercover officer.

Shane E. Kiser, 29, of Millsboro -- a nurse at Beebe Medical Center -- was arrested at a Dover hotel, and a 41-year-old Maryland man was arrested outside a restaurant near Christiana Mall.

Both were charged with first-degree attempted rape. Kiser also was charged with solicitation.

"Predators can and do contact our kids online," Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden said in announcing the arrests at a news conference in the Dover offices of the Delaware Child Predator Task Force.

Biden said he was not releasing detailed information about the Maryland man because his case has been turned over to federal officials, who are conducting their own investigation because the man apparently crossed state lines.

Kiser and the Maryland man remain in state custody, according to officials.

Beebe Medical Center released a statement indicating Kiser had been a part-time -- as needed -- employee who was terminated immediately after his arrest on Oct. 16. Biden said Kiser also worked in some capacity at Peninsula Regional Medical Center in Salisbury, and hospital officials released a brief statement indicating Kiser was not "currently" working at the Maryland hospital.

more here

http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=201010260309

Holy smokes.

What is up in Delaware all together?

Too scarry though right in Beebe.

They just gave a guy from Delaware fifty years today though for production of child *advertiser censored*. What will these freakazoids be in for?

Beebe Medical Center worries the putty out of me. What in heck is going on there? Let's not forget that they totally dropped the ball on Bradley and ignored all sorts of clanging bells. IIRC, I found something screwy about their founders. It would be on the Bradley thread.

I still wonder about the "armed hold up" of Bradley in the Beebe parking lot. That never really held too much water for me. Bradley was supposed to be on chaperone status, after a number of complaints and concerns, and was NOT. Exactly what are the priorities at this hospital?

Hmmmmmmmm. Not too much out there on this Shane Kiser, and his place of employment coming forward. Not too much at all.

Also we can't forget he worked at the Peninsula Regional Medical Center to "some capacity". Nice they let everyone know he doesn't currently work there. :doh:

Oh BTW, there's a FB from a news station in that area that posts the news and it's a war zone.

O.K. this "guy" got indicted in March.

http://www.*********.com/news/84360...ed-on-child-sex-*advertiser censored*-charges

Just was looking into some older cases.

Darn it. That's like the third article I looked at that comes up blank after I post it. Why?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back