NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

I have finally caught back up... whew!!! thanks for all the recaps Kat and fellow wsers!

thoughts:

Sunday: EB starts to talk to LE

Monday: (very, very early Monday... 0312 to be precise) AB is arrested... LE previously said that they wouldn't arrest him while he was cooperating and/or when the time was right

Monday: searches are underway at three locations concurrent with the arrest and EB is taken from the jail on a "tour" of possible search sites

Monday: LE states that they have promising new leads

Monday: the searches are all around and about places that EB has lived in the past including places that she lived prior to AB and ZB coming to the States

Tuesday: EB leaves jail again to accompany LE on their searches.

Monday AND Tuesday: EB's atty, Dubbs, has cancelled multiple court appearances for her other case that she is the atty for

I am seeing....(MOO) that perhaps Dubbs is working on a deal for EB. I also think that LE got all they could out of AB... and the time was appropriate to put him in the hooscow for his outstanding charges. Look at the timing... Right after EB starts to talk AB is arrested..

Another observation/opinion... from all of AB's interviews he seems to not have really seen much of his daughter. And he always described her to be in bed. I agree with impatientredhead about a possible head injury... and I hear echos of Ethan Stacy... how he suffered with his head injury for days before succumbing to it. I also do not think that he saw his daughter on "Thursday"... I think he saw her around the time the mattress was thrown away....

Just my opinion.
brought from last thread... as it had just closed... thanks Ima and all the mods doing one heck of an outstanding job

wow, in a really detailed nutshell, by george, she's got it! lol

I have finally caught back up... whew!!! thanks for all the recaps Kat and fellow wsers!

thoughts:

Sunday: EB starts to talk to LE

Monday: (very, very early Monday... 0312 to be precise) AB is arrested... LE previously said that they wouldn't arrest him while he was cooperating and/or when the time was right

Monday: searches are underway at three locations concurrent with the arrest and EB is taken from the jail on a "tour" of possible search sites

Monday: LE states that they have promising new leads

Monday: the searches are all around and about places that EB has lived in the past including places that she lived prior to AB and ZB coming to the States

Tuesday: EB leaves jail again to accompany LE on their searches.

Monday AND Tuesday: EB's atty, Dubbs, has cancelled multiple court appearances for her other case that she is the atty for

I am seeing....(MOO) that perhaps Dubbs is working on a deal for EB. I also think that LE got all they could out of AB... and the time was appropriate to put him in the hooscow for his outstanding charges. Look at the timing... Right after EB starts to talk AB is arrested..

Another observation/opinion... from all of AB's interviews he seems to not have really seen much of his daughter. And he always described her to be in bed. I agree with impatientredhead about a possible head injury... and I hear echos of Ethan Stacy... how he suffered with his head injury for days before succumbing to it. I also do not think that he saw his daughter on "Thursday"... I think he saw her around the time the mattress was thrown away....

Just my opinion.
brought from last thread... as it had just closed... thanks Ima and all the mods doing one heck of an outstanding job

Hi nursie :blowkiss: glad to see you!

IYHO (in your humble opinion)

About AB, are you thinking he was complicit before or after the fact?

Or have you been able to come to a conclusion yet?

hi...I have just got on here today...it is midday here......so I have not caught up...however here is what has been reported here.....

someone says there is still confusion over the mattress being found.......this article says that the dump employees found it and handed it to the police....

sorry if I am repeating what has already been reported....

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8113558/potential-key-evidence-found-in-zahra-case

Hello all. Sorry..but I just can't keep up today. Am I correct in that nothing new has been found that could be substantiated? Thanks for answering. :)

Hello all. Sorry..but I just can't keep up today. Am I correct in that nothing new has been found that could be substantiated? Thanks for answering. :)

Hard to say right now. Another mattress(es) is being tested but no news on the results (too soon to know).

Hi nursie :blowkiss: glad to see you!

IYHO (in your humble opinion)

About AB, are you thinking he was complicit before or after the fact?

Or have you been able to come to a conclusion yet?

Hey kitty ((((kat)))),
just from what we have seen so I think he was complicit before and after the fact. How could he live in that house and not see what was going on before the fact? How could he walk in and out of the door after the fact ((assuming....and I might I add that I do believe she died before she was reported missing)) and not know what was going on???

His media interviews.... Ummmmmmm.... is a word that he used in over and over... the pregnant pauses in his answers... so very telling...

MOO

((aside: AB may think that by doing nothing he is not at fault... but by turning his head...as it seems he may well have done....he is just as guilty to what happened to little Zahra))

I'm with you Nursie! Thanks for outlining your thoughts :)

If he is guilty of neglect or ignoring her being abused. Think they can prove murder 1 on him? I'm having a hard time sorting that out (if either one is ever charged) just speculating. JMHO.

Argg, training for new position at job all day today and tomorrow so not able to hardly glance here today. No new news I take it??

Please - let this be the week that precious Zahra is found. Light the way angel.

they had a good recap just now on my local news...but i cant find it online yet

If he is guilty of neglect or ignoring her being abused. Think they can prove murder 1 on him? I'm having a hard time sorting that out (if either one is ever charged) just speculating. JMHO.

do you think he has guilty knowledge of what happened/what was happening to Zahra?

I do

(hit thanks if you think he had guilty knowledge)

ianal, but I think that will get him something when this is all said and done moo

Hey kitty ((((kat)))),
just from what we have seen so I think he was complicit before and after the fact. How could he live in that house and not see what was going on before the fact? How could he walk in and out of the door after the fact ((assuming....and I might I add that I do believe she died before she was reported missing)) and not know what was going on???

His media interviews.... Ummmmmmm.... is a word that he used in over and over... the pregnant pauses in his answers... so very telling...

MOO

((aside: AB may think that by doing nothing he is not at fault... but by turning his head...as it seems he may well have done....he is just as guilty to what happened to little Zahra))
I couldn't agree more! To me he is complicit by omission or failure to act, or do anything to protect his daughter - assuming EB is the one who actually took her life - starting with uprooting Zahra from her home, and medical care, in Australia for this woman. MOO

My thoughts are charge them both and let a jury decide. ;) MOO

(hint to prosecutors: show many pictures of Zahra with the soldier in Australia and how happy she was there) MOO

Hey kitty ((((kat)))),

MOO

I agree. AB is/was Zahra's father and as such was primarily responsible for her well-being. I want to say more... but I'm so angry about this and don't want to get banned :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni