GUILTY CA - Margret Dalton, 48, found strangled in RSO's car, Lake Elsinore, 22 Oct 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
O.K. I got nothing.

Jason Budrow a Registered Sex Offender dropped off the dead body of a woman at the Sheriff's Office.

Budrow told police he feared the woman was an informant. He's been charged with murder.

http://www.kpsplocal2.com/Content/T...-Who-Dropped-Body/nQ0knw66SkqF9ugMktkQLA.cspx

Also I'd like to know what that number tattooed over his eyebrow is.

O.K. this is worse. He was wearing a GPS tracker, but can't be found on the sex offender registry.

He's a Satanist so that explains the number over his eyebrow. It's a 666.

http://www.examiner.com/la-county-l...bracelet-delivers-his-murder-victim-to-police

snip

The self-described satanist, who has a tattoo of "666" above his right eye, told the newspaper he was certain law

I'll bet he gets job offers just right and left. Jeesh. Poor woman. At least he was half right:

"...told the newspaper he was certain law enforcement officials were monitoring his ever move. He said he surrendered because he knew he would be caught."

if only *all* the monsters would turn themselves in & give up the bodies of their victims, instead of putting the families thru long drawn out or unending days & nights of wondering.

guess that's the nicest thing I could think of to say about this scum.

:banghead::banghead: When will we learn they can't be let go? :banghead::banghead:

http://www.myspace.com/96769728

Proud parent. I hope her children are older. My prayers go out to them.

I'm not certain but it looks as if she has a couple of grandchildren. I hope she had the good sense to keep those babies away from a guy with 666 tattooed on his forehead.

Kinda OT

I will never forget living around the corner from the ME's office...and it was surrounded by houses!!! (obviously the homes build afterward). Someone literally dropped off a suitcase with a body in it. (Dania Beach, FL). I'm going to look and see if I can find something on that case. Would have been around 2000.

Edited to add: Here it is....gave me nightmares for weeks. These are all around where I grew up!!!

"The Suitcase Murders : He hasn't struck lately, but South Florida's fourth serial prostitute killer is likely still on the loose"

"On August 9, less than two months after Kim Dietz's body was discovered, a woman was walking her dog on the 5300 block of SW 31st Avenue in Dania Beach.

Approximately 50 yards south of the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office she noticed a bulging, four-foot-long black duffel bag in the grass by the road. She tugged the zipper down a couple of inches and saw the curve of a human spine. The details were chillingly familiar."

I'm sorry, what?

We said........a self described Satanist (note ink over eye) murdered his poor woman friend because he thought she was an informant.

Oh and we learned he's a Registered Sex Offender via 2003 who was compliant. You know how that pans out. He had a GPS tracker on when he commited the murder of this poor lady. However, he cut the tracker off before he drove himself and the dead woman to the Sheriff's Office.

Lady L, that's just how it went. You had a question?;)

May Margret's soul rest in peace with the faithfully departed.

Honestly, who would date a person with 666 tattooed over his eye? NOT ME! :eek: That should have been the first clue to RUN the other way. That, and self-described satanist....Her MS page says she is Christian. WTH was she thinking???

RIP Margret :rose: Shouldn't have been any where around this dude....

ok, he said he had to kill her because she was an informant. an informant of what? and would it have gotten him in MORE trouble than for murdering her and depositing her at the sheriffs office? me thinks this guy has some problems in the mental department.

I can't post links to the MS pages I believe to be related to this woman but I think she has 1-2 grandchildren with her former husband. If I'm right, one lives nearby and one lives in another state.

There's also the interesting issue of age. It's probably nothing (and is sexist and ageist of me) but she was was 18 years older than her lover/murderer. Old enough to be his mom. We've seen this before. I just wonder what brought the two of them together. I noted that he'd been complying with the conditions of his registration and then murder?? I'd say that it's not a guilty conscience but a good bit of paranoia.

I feel for the officers on duty. Can you imagine having to go check a car for a body? Lord help them.

Hey, this couple in Lake Elsinore are happy. This was published back in January of this year.

Note they have nothing to do with this murder, but I wondered how the Satanic crowd was out in Lake Elsinore. She's a Christian. He's a Satanist. The rest is history.:waitasec:

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/44707/

And a little more history. Holy Pine Barrens they have monsters, and vampires. I am not being disrespectful. I am just linking to what I am reading.

http://www.weirdca.com/location.php?location=164

Honestly, who would date a person with 666 tattooed over his eye? NOT ME! :eek: That should have been the first clue to RUN the other way. That, and self-described satanist....Her MS page says she is Christian. WTH was she thinking???

RIP Margret :rose: Shouldn't have been any where around this dude....

Maybe she was trying to save him. And since he had been compliant, she thought it was working. It's not that unusual, just typically ends up with a broken heart, not murder.

Filly, you know I trust you, Girl. I admit that there have been a couple of times that I've had to open the article that accompanies your ummm...."heart-stopping" thread headers. But the facts are always there. You just report it like you see it. However, this time, I really couldn't buy it. A Satanist and a Christian--a happy family? I was just sure that I'd find it came from The Onion or some other spoof. But no, you're right. Local news and local folks. There they are.

I'm a Californian by birth and still in my soul and I hardly blink when I read of "unique matches" but this takes the cake. Isn't this akin to a neo-Nazi skinhead falling in love with a Jewish black woman? What do the kids tell their friend about Daddy's "outfits" and band? And what does skateboarding have to do with this? The reporter, bless his heart, just reported it right down the middle. It gives new meaning to "Meet the Parents" or "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner". I did note that JL is a big fan of Slipknot and even tried out for the band. This band comes up a lot and I hear from both sides of the aisle about whether music that is Slipknot-ish can influence kids to "dabble". I noticed that one of the boys on trial in San Jose for the satanic murder of Michael Russell is wearing a Slipknot T-shirt in his school photo. I do know that teens are impressionable. Why else would my two teen girls want to look just like Hannah Montana? I refuse to complain. There could be worse things to report.

Did anyone note this comment by JL:

"He said he has one friend who shares his beliefs, but he does not talk or hang out with him very much as JL is more involved with family activities."

I wonder if that friend might be a RSO named Jason Budrow? JL says that he has a sound proof room and sanctuary. There's also a comment about his in-laws not being so up on him attending children's birthday parties. I hate to bring this up, but is there an occasional dog and hamster count? (that was not nice)

OK, moving away from that extremely informative article, I've got a question. How do we know that Margret was Jason's girlfriend? Is everyone just taking his word for it?

Filly, I swear....the stuff you find.
IMO- If she was truly a Christian, she would not have been with him. But that is MY opinion only and based on my personal beliefs.

I just do not understand how some women think though.

But, like Texas Mist said...it was awful nice of him not to just leave her somewhere, there is that...

LAKE ELSINORE ( KTLA) -- Authorities have identified a woman whose body was driven to a Riverside County sheriff's station by a registered sex offender.

The sheriff's department says 48-year-old Margret Dalton of Perris had been dating Jason Richard Budrow.

Budrow, 30, was arrested around 7:30 a.m. last Friday, after he flagged down a sheriff's sergeant at the Lake Elsinore station and told him he had a dead woman in the car.

Budrow has been charged with murder and a special circumstance of lying in wait.

He could face the death penalty if convicted.

Budrow told The Press-Enterprise in a jailhouse interview that he strangled Dalton and put her body in the car of his trunk before driving to the sheriff's station.

more here

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-sex-offender-reports-body,0,6569052.story

ok, he said he had to kill her because she was an informant. an informant of what? and would it have gotten him in MORE trouble than for murdering her and depositing her at the sheriffs office? me thinks this guy has some problems in the mental department.

I would guess just by looking at his eyes, there's a history that involves serious brain injury somewhere along the way.....

What a weird story -

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes