NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118215]Thread #26[/ame]

All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118282]Thread #27[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

PunKnLuv,

Thank you for all of the updates and thank your hubby too!!!

Ima

PunKnLuv - you rock!

I'm hoping by the other things they found near the prosthesis, they can come up with an accurate timeframe. That would be a good start.

Has there been any confermation today from LE about the mattress? I have been out all day and cannot keep up with this thread.

PunKnLuv - you rock!

I'm hoping by the other things they found near the prosthesis, they can come up with an accurate timeframe. That would be a good start.

What other things were found with the prostectic leg?

Yupper, I am aware of the earlier buzz, however the link provided just now from the Tweet site is saying one thing, however when I click it on, it doesn't say it!

Your hubby did a great job today reporting from the scene. :blowkiss:

clipped I was mid post when thread closed

http://twitter.com/radberkywcnc

Confirmed: Adam Baker did bond out today. (less than 5 sec ago)

@FaerieB no sign of Adam Baker who may have bonded out today.
This is what I just read...

snipped from madelyn -
I call him Mr. Love inst of Mr. Punk cuz can't picture him with a pink mohawk and safety pin thru his nose.

Oh he is definitely not Mr. Punk :) He's my opposite! Dressed kinda conservatively and all that. He has mellowed a lot since we've been married. He's Pete if you need a name lol.

Has there been any confermation today from LE about the mattress? I have been out all day and cannot keep up with this thread.

NG had me all hyped up about some mattress at the landfill last night as I was trying to make dinner.

I'm so confused about the mattresses right now.
Did they find one last night or is there interest in one today?:waitasec:

One has been found near or at her former home, trying to determine if its Zaharas
Found in some brush

It was found yesterday at the site where they were searching most of the day....

Mattress found after search was over, located outside of grid. Found by workers regrading search area. Reported that DNA found on the mattress being tested by LE to see if it is connected to this case.

Prosthetic found in/under brush, not near trash (area of search yesterday where EB was taken to by vehicle from jail, was a dump site for trash) reported that it was near where EB had lived prior. LE waiting on serial numbers to confirm/rule out connected to this case.

LE searching at home. Locals and reporter tweeting that LE is inside house.

AB was bonded out this morning. PattyG got the email alert. MSM and reporters not aware of that as of yet.

MSM link confirms AB Mom and Bro in USA.

HTH, and the best of my recollections of latest developments.

That is what we call can get your hubby to thank him is a new Cell phone battery. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong