817 users online (133 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Some information some might want to see

No real surprises in it, .

The Arkansas Supreme Court has ordered a remand for an evidentiary hearing and used language indicating this should include ALL evidence, including evidence of innocence developed over the past 17 years, as well as all previously unconsidered evidence that supports a jury misconduct claim (this means old juror affidavits out, Lloyd Warford IN).

My guess - (subject of course to more State delay tactics), the hearing will be completed and the conviction vacated by late April. The State will have 30 days to decide whether to retry. Damien's application for bail is granted. On or about June 1, the State will announce that it is not refiling the charges. The West Memphis Three, finally, walk free.

(On or about August 1, Terry Hobbs arrested? One can hope).
    Last edited by chicoliving; 10-28-2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: removed personal attacks

Well I for one am very confused.
    Last edited by chicoliving; 10-28-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary comments. Don't address members in that manner again.

I suggest that everyone review the rules and terms.

I've asked Chicoliving what I did wrong so I won't do it again

Hope it's ok to let others that didn't see the rest of this conversation know that the above is heresay and not yet fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone View Post
    No real surprises in it, .

The Arkansas Supreme Court has ordered a remand for an evidentiary hearing and used language indicating this should include ALL evidence, including evidence of innocence developed over the past 17 years, as well as all previously unconsidered evidence that supports a jury misconduct claim (this means old juror affidavits out, Lloyd Warford IN).

My guess - (subject of course to more State delay tactics), the hearing will be completed and the conviction vacated by late April. The State will have 30 days to decide whether to retry. Damien's application for bail is granted. On or about June 1, the State will announce that it is not refiling the charges. The West Memphis Three, finally, walk free.

(On or about August 1, Terry Hobbs arrested? One can hope).
    I don't have an opinion about Hobbs, but as for vacating the verdicts, from your mouth to God's ear.