Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Just wanted to say Hi as i have been following this thread for zahra from the beginning,finally plucked up the courage to join, i live in the uk and would like to thank the local people for their pics and live updates and what a strong community ws is,my thoughts and prayers at this time are for Zahra and for the LE and all the people working so hard to bring peace to a little lost soul

Babyboo x

JVM and NG will probably be covering Zahra's case today.

Posting for all our new members they can watch the shows here:

9.00am - 10.00am (bne time) Jane Velez Mitchell

10.00am - 11.00am (bne time) Nancey Grace

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

If you can't watch at this time PattyG uploads the shows to her youtube channel when relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Bouncing off of Noetic's post...does anyone else recall a case where a missing person's case was reclassified as homicide within 3 days without a body recovered? I've racked my brain and cannot think of a single case.
    "Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

Appears search is over for the night. Looks like they will be back tomorrow.
    http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:

tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    No, carrier pigeon. lol
    redtape hold up or LE knows the serial number but is not yet ready to confirm its Z's prosthetic, those ar my two bets.
    Sleuth: to act as a detective: search for information: to search for and discover

Show me the evidence, give me the facts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by babyboo View Post
    Just wanted to say Hi as i have been following this thread for zahra from the beginning,finally plucked up the courage to join, i live in the uk and would like to thank the local people for their pics and live updates and what a strong community ws is,my thoughts and prayers at this time are for Zahra and for the LE and all the people working so hard to bring peace to a little lost soul

Babyboo x
    Welcome to WS, babyboo!

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Babyboo x
    Welcome babyboo!!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quick post (had to work today!)....brother-in-law has been at the Hickory home today off and on. He actually spoke with the police chief about the prosthetic leg that was found. The police chief did tell him that it truly takes quite sometime to go through all the legal stuff with checking the serial numbers, etc. He told him that it has to go through Australia LE, FBI, SBI.....much paperwork involved. He did say that they HAVE to do this right and want to make sure this evidence has been through every legal hoop it needs to go through, in case it would be used in a trial.
    So...I know I cant quote this from news media, etc....but take it for all its worth

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    Bouncing off of Noetic's post...does anyone else recall a case where a missing person's case was reclassified as homicide within 3 days without a body recovered? I've racked my brain and cannot think of a single case.
    I've tried to find one, and can't.
    The Soul is never complete; it's continually in a state of becoming more. That's why you are Forever.

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2014
    Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
    http://www.theovernight.org/

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NoeticSoul For This Useful Post:

I thank you all for the replies to my post I look forward to many more replies throughout the day. I am not sure how all of this would work but I am sure that there are so many of us that there never not be enough people wanting to help. I am going to do some looking up of some things that covers this and I will keep everyone posted and feel free anyone who wants to know anything else message me I will keep up with it and answer as soon as I can. Thank you all again and I look forward to hearing from you and whoever has already messaged me or left a message in the thread. I also am looking for any help it is definitely appreciated. I am not perfect and can always use the help. Please feel free to do so at any time all ideas will be reviewed and hopefully put to good use withing the group. I must say that this entire time I have felt helpless to help and I have been asking for guidance into something else and just sitting here at work tonight I have been blessed with this idea and I know that the people on these threads are blessed and wonderful people so it only made sense to see how it goes. And now I feel like I am actually doing something for her and also something that will help other children in the future.

Thanks again....I am so excited.

I look forward to hearing from you all.
    Sleep Sweet Angels In Gods Loving Arms

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thisjusthurtsmyheart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    That is why I think LE know what happened after they sifted and searched through the mulch and woodchipper.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    "but new information in the last few days told them to dig . . . Wont say where they got the info . . . LE won't say how long they will search the home but says they will keep searching til they've found something" paraphrasing

interesting ty
    Jeez, I am really having a difficult time understanding todays events. Perhaps I am not grasping the big picture despise the wonderful insight and photos from fellow members. Maybe I'm just frustrated. Oh come on, pure speculation, but I do not believe responsible person(s) (whomever it may be) are MENSA member(s).

Sorry if this seems as if I do not believe LE is doing a bang up job, I do. I guess I'm so caught up in this poor girls life that I want closure and it cannot come soon enough.
    Last edited by branwynbreeze; 10-28-2010 at 06:41 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to branwynbreeze For This Useful Post:

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Quote Originally Posted by KPMcLovin View Post
    WTF? Is it coming by pony express??
    Seriously!! It must be red-tape like other posters have mentioned because according to UPS, they could get a package from Australia to NC in a matter of a couple days. It's not a transit time issue....there's something else going on here.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justbeachy For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I thought the woodchipper was off the table per LE..Please tell me they didn't put it back on there..

Also, what are they looking for IF they are sifting through the dirt and tearing the house apart?
    The sifting thru the mulch piles gives me the hee bee geee bees! I cant for the life of me think of any other reason for them to be rakeing thru this mulch UNLESS its to rule it out completely and i dont think they have ruled it out JMO!!! Makes me very sad!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    "but new information in the last few days told them to dig . . . Wont say where they got the info . . . LE won't say how long they will search the home but says they will keep searching til they've found something" paraphrasing

interesting ty
    Do you think one of the family/friends noticed something on the day of Zahra's memorial?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by justbeachy View Post
    Seriously!! It must be red-tape like other posters have mentioned because according to UPS, they could get a package from Australia to NC in a matter of a couple days. It's not a transit time issue....there's something else going on here.
    Or perhaps they already know and just haven't released this information.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

I have not posted on the Zahra case but I do try to read each and every post. Thanks to PunKnLuV and hubby and SherlockHomey for their dedication on being on the scene reporting and taking pics. The Bistro owner owes it to the community to support LE, and good publicity on his part toward everyone could pay off long after this investigation is over. Thanks again to all for the informative posts.
    Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lorann For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    Do you think one of the family/friends noticed something on the day of Zahra's memorial?
    Perhaps, though that memorial was on Sunday, 17 October, so it's been awhile.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by branwynbreeze View Post
    Jeez, I am really having a difficult time understanding todays events. Perhaps I am not grasping the big picture despise the wonderful insight and photos from fellow members. Maybe I'm just frustrated. Oh come on, pure speculation, but I do not believe responsible person(s) (whomever it may be) are MENSA member(s).

Sorry if this seems as if I do not believe LE is doing a bang up job, I do. I guess I'm so caught up in this poor girls life that I was closure and it cannot come soon enough.
    Sigh. I know what you mean. I am desperate for LE to find her!! Something of her - anything - just to be able to properly lay her to rest. Most cases I've followed were after a body has been recovered. The handful of cases I've followed real time are all lacking conclusion. It is inconceivable that so many are never found.
    "Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Babyboo x
    Welcome to WS!

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:

I imagine LE have to jump through hoops laid out by Queensland Health. Having had dealings with this government body I can assure you that they are the most difficult recalcitrant group to deal with.
    I would think they would also have to run it down, find out who manufacturered the leg, that sort of thing which could take some time. She received the leg over 2 years ago. Maybe the files are archived and they have to be looked up.

LE probably has a tentative id on the leg, but they are probably waiting for solid confirmation.

Just my 2 cents - early next week does seem a little long, but not that long, really.

Salem

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

They just showed people posting photos of Zarah (on local news here in NM), saying Zahra Baker Fund?

Not sure what that is...
    Just my opinion, of course.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

JVM and NG will probably be covering Zahra's case today.

Posting for all our new members they can watch the shows here:

9.00am - 10.00am (bne time) Jane Velez Mitchell

10.00am - 11.00am (bne time) Nancey Grace

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

If you can't watch at this time PattyG uploads the shows to her youtube channel when relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
    Just lettiing y'all know, Timer has started broadcasting earlier today, and is already showing HLN

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

s_finch is offline "Perpetrators on all levels strive for stealth"
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    A lot of things continue to sadden me, but very few things shock me anymore.
    I'm prepared for anything in this case.
    Me too and usually I don't get so angry anymore, but this case has made me really, really angry.

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s_finch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    That is why I think LE know what happened after they sifted and searched through the mulch and woodchipper.
    Yes and the dogs hit on the cars, and AB's place of work.
    the fire also may had added to LE knowing this little girl was no longer with us. JMO

48. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast