Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Jane is on with issues. Just showed video clip of LE making statement about prosthetic and not being able to positively ID til early next week.

I have noticed a possible "tell" for this man. When he knows more or is telling a "half truth" he will look down and consult his notes.

He did that right at the point when he said that about it taking a week.

I think the prior posts about LE knowing the number and knowing its Zahra's is a far different thing than having the properly vetted paper trail to use for prosecution in future are two different things.

I, for one, really appreciate how LE (all the agencies involved) have run this investigation.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

TaraS on JVM. Don't know who she is.

IMO, she's unprepared.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    Someone wondered earlier why it was taking so long to gather evidence, etc., since the people we assume are involved in this killing are certainly not MENSA material, and probably made several mistakes along the way.

The lawyers are smart, though, especially the hotshot Ms. Dubbs. I think LE is just being very, very careful to get all their ducks lined up in a row for a possible murder charge. They don't want to see this case unravel in a courtroom.
    I think you are right on the money Joe!

And sometimes the ones we dont expect to be the smartest or the brightest
    pull off the perfect crimes because they dont overthink their actions they just act! JMO

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KPMcLovin View Post
    WTF? Is it coming by pony express??
    Not responding to you KPM.

I'm still back where this is being discussed.

I don't know that LE doesn't already have that serial number and has identified it as hers or has excluded it.

IMHO they do. They don't have to tell us until they want to.

JMHO.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    What vehicles do the B's drive, and is there a smaller scale wood chipper that is available to be hauled on a hitch of a car?

(I quoted what sparked my questions.)
    I would bet my last dollar that the company he worked for has a much smaller scale mulcher than that we have seen on TV... I would think so anyway... I just googled them and see many pull along mulchers... I find it hard to believe that the Tahoe was a business vehicle to just get AB from job to job... KWIM.. I think that vehicle was used for moving smaller equipment to different sites...
    Last edited by froginTtown; 10-28-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to froginTtown For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kalekona View Post
    I agree that dogs, and animals in general know the special kids- my daughter who is deaf has a way with animals that is amazing (so amazing our beloved late Vet allowed her to work with the animals in his wild-life rescue when she was in 8th grade)
    OT my 10 yr DD is a whisperer with all living things. We first knew when she was three and would catch live flies and they would sit on her hand, not flying off, her handfeeding them crumbs, lol. When they were finally ready they would take flight, sometimes returning to land in her palm again.

DD has also been quite a snake charmer and catcher since four yrs.

We have an across the street neighbor does border collie rescue and has 12. Some do agility training, some are certified for SAR. She is always inviting DD over to assist her when working with the dogs as even the very abused and timid newbies take right to her.

I chose my avatar because it reminded me of my little one with one of her snake friends

Maybe thats what hits so close to home for me with this one. 10 yr old daughter.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    If I recall, AB drove a company vehicle, a Tacomah. Do not know about the smaller sort of hitch on chipper
    I thought the SW was a Tahoe and Toyota Camry?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Girl View Post
    I could be mistaken, I thought I remembered a Tacomah, which I think is a truck, listed on the search warrant but it has been a whole week since I last viewed the warrants so I may be wrong.

ETA correction it was a chevy Tahoe search warrant linked below

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Errr, why are we discussing EB's looks in relation to her age?

How is that a part of this investigation?

JMHO.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    New article up rehashing today's events:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inves...106146038.html
    from the report... ~Thanks to BritsKate~

"Charles Bost lives next door to the Baker house. From his yard he had a close-up view as investigators combed through wood chips and mulch.
    He wishes things could have been different.
    "To think I live so close to something this horrible and couldn't do anything about it," Bost says.
    While he wishes there was something he could have done, Bost says he and his wife never saw Zahra at the house and whenever they talked to Adam Baker, her father, he never mentioned that he had a daughter.
    "I'm beginning to think the child was never here. But I don't know that," he says."

That is so sad! This man and his wife never saw Zahra. AB never talked about her! How many people have now said they didn't even know a child lived there! Just more confimation!

This case has really grabbed ahold of my heart! I can not imagine the life this precious, innocent little girl endured! I can't understand the mentality of EB or AB. I can't understand why EB was so hateful and hurtful to Zahra, as alleged, and why her father stood for it! And, I can't even fathom murder!
    And then to end up like this!!! With LE combing through dirt to find her! at least that's how it appears to me!

I just so want this little one found. I want to know what happened to her.

WTH can't EB just be honest(for once) and tell the truth!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sweetmop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    Yes, I agree with everything you typed except for the bolded part. Listen to this report (video on right) ... http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637 around the 2:10 mark
    OMG.

Thank-you so much, Sunset Beach, for a very relevant link in the case this week.

I have not heard or read of this major information. It may have been posted here, but, it is hard to keep up.

At apx. 1:20 min, the reporter says "the new information told us to DIG".

At apx. 2:20 min, the reporter says LE will not disclose who told them the new information, that they have interviewed more than 100 people in this case, and one of those people told them the new information, NOT ELISA BAKER.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    TaraS on JVM. Don't know who she is.

IMO, she's unprepared.
    Tara Servatius. She's a local talk radio host (WBT, sister radio station of WBTV Channel 3 in Charlotte). The only reason she is on is that she interviewed someone in the case early on. Somehow that gave her "cred" to be a commentator on a national show.

She hasn't offered one single thing of use that I've been able to tell. Not sure why they keep bringing her back.

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherbie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Girl View Post
    Claxton walked the dog around the Bakers' home and their vehicles. The warrant states that around 1 p.m., the canine "gave a positive alert for the presence of human remains in or on both vehicles, the silver in color Chevrolet Tahoe... and the burgundy in color Toyota Camry..."

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13317074

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Not responding to you KPM.

I'm still back where this is being discussed.

I don't know that LE doesn't already have that serial number and has identified it as hers or has excluded it.

IMHO they do. They don't have to tell us until they want to.

JMHO.
    totally agree.....my father was a policeman, my uncle is a policeman, my brother is a policeman........and I love sites like this...sorry bit of psychology thrown in.....

anyhow my father has always said that we the general public are told what needs to be.....

years ago when I was a teenager, we lived in a country town and had the police station under our house (the jail was in the backyard!).......I broke into the police storeroom and found copies of the police journal......there was photos and loads of info on famous crimes and murders that had happened in australia....stuff the general public had no idea about....

I also got into big trouble....

but since then I dont beleive all the police release to the media.......I think you need to read between the lines....
    REVAMPZ

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

My daughter in law is 43 and looks like a young mom not like EB.............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast