Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I've been kind of fixated on that glove lately too and what kind of "matter" might have been found in it.
    Could it be SAP with Blood?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    So if dogs hit on decomp on the vehicles it is safe to say she was transported in those vehicles or the minimum the fluids were on someone's clothes and drove both vehicles.
    It is safe to say that someone(s) or something(s) came into contact with HR and then got in the car.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Heres one GLOVE article; Many more if you put" Zahra Baker glove" in google bar

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Search-warr...104736309.html

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to simlyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by karen in New York View Post
    What about Zahra's things? Maybe her personal items, clothes, toys, books, letters, pictures?

If she was put thru the WC wouldn't there be a lot of blood sprayed around? All over his/her clothes/shoes/jewelry/ground/bushes??
    The World Has Gone Mad.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

So if dogs hit on decomp on the vehicles it is safe to say she was transported in those vehicles or the minimum the fluids were on someone's clothes and drove both vehicles.
    Which brings up the valid contention that ... if decomp was identified in the cars then ... a deceased body was most likely transported. If a body was transported then it isn't at the home anymore.

This adds to those who feel LE are looking for something else....

Quo erat demonstratum? (QED)

I think therefore I might be.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kalekona View Post
    I take BS to mean the 7th since it was the closest Thursday to when Zahra went missing.

Honestly I only remember seeing anything about a glove with red goo from one media report (and one that had given mistaken information more than once) I could be wrong but I don't think it was ever confirmed.

LE were clear that the Wood chipper was no longer a good lead. For me that says she did not go in the chipper.

Yes they have still been searching other areas.of

And hurray I finally got my shower. lol
    I of course did not hear the context of the statement but the wording leads me to believe the Thursday in question in the 30th.

In my own pattern of speech I would say the Thursday before if referencing a previous week. If I saw some one two days, 48 hours, just before they were never seen again, my language would indicate that type of closeness in the time frame. Know what I mean, omg, I just saw her. Not I saw her the Thursday before her disappearance.

I really wish we knew for sure and in what context she saw her.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Yeah, hopefully there are searching going on in another county we don't know about. I'm sure they are scouring all EB's previous residents. My selfish side wants to know, but the other side doesn't want to know if the information made public would jeopardize the case.

Past few days, I've been running the gambit of an emotional roller coaster, angry, sad, hopeful, hate, fear, and so sick that I had to leave my computer screen.
    Exactly. I want to know too, but more so... I want LE to do a thorough, un-compromised investigation so that whomever did this pays dearly the 1st time, with no justifiable appeals or acquittals.
    The Soul is never complete; it's continually in a state of becoming more. That's why you are Forever.

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2014
    Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
    http://www.theovernight.org/

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NoeticSoul For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to get caught up today but does anyone know if a shoe was found on the prosthetic and if the other shoe was found at the house?
    Nothing about a shoe was reported on or off the prosthetic leg during the press conference.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    If she was put thru the WC wouldn't there be a lot of blood sprayed around? All over his/her clothes/shoes/jewelry/ground/bushes??
    Let's just say there would be enough evidence that the investigation would be pretty much done, arrests would have been made, and there would be no need for all those people to still be out there looking for her.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Suthrnqt View Post
    That's how I feel about the wood chipper; I won't even let my mind go there. That's why I offered up the possibility that maybe bedroom furniture or bedding may have been put through instead.
    Could also be a complete red herring as well
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118459]Thread #31[/ame]
    When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide
    Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

22. The Following User Says Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Good question, Kamille. I'd imagine the shoe on the prosthesis wouldn't be removed as one would their own foot. As to what LE was looking for around where the prosthesis was found it could be anything from a shoe to the "socks" she'd have to wear with the prosthesis. That could be the fabric-looking material that was discussed here last night. MOO
    The "sock" is a soft cotton sock worn over the stump. It keeps the stump cushoined and dry and is suppose to stop friction. Does not lood like a regular sock we wear on our feet. More like a knit cap, that goes over the stump. Whether you have a below the knee, or above the knee, these socks are worn for comfort and protection.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsBrisbee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
    Perhaps the mattress in one vehicle and ZH in the other...
    (I believe that she died in her bed) JMO
    I also believe that's where she was killed, and I agree, I believe she was placed in one vehicle (likely the sedan) while the mattress and whatever else was put in the Tahoe. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    Which brings up the valid contention that ... if decomp was identified in the cars then ... a deceased body was most likely transported. If a body was transported then it isn't at the home anymore.

This adds to those who feel LE are looking for something else....

Quo erat demonstratum? (QED)

I think therefore I might be.
    A body was possibly transported. Something was in the car for them to hit on, but what they can't tell us. Was it transfer scent? Was it a body? Was it bedding? Was it clothing? Was it from being on one person who got into both cars or two separate people in the two cars? How I wish they could talk.
    True, the odds are this means that she was moved and is no longer there, but the minute LE starts making assumptions is the minute something is missed.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Question: On this website http://texasequusearch.org/ This list cases, reading the short information by each picture you can conclude that equusearch his actively helping those cases. Since Zahra Baker is listed, but it doesn't state anything as if they are actually helping in the case. Do you all think they are but it isn't publicly announced for some reason?

I hope they are involved because they could add some value theory's or leads

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223