NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

It's amazing how one special little kid can subtly change one's view of the world; I was out walking my dog awhile ago and looked up at the cold clear sky, adorned with the many stars - and thought of Zahra's freckles.

Which brings up the valid contention that ... if decomp was identified in the cars then ... a deceased body was most likely transported. If a body was transported then it isn't at the home anymore.

This adds to those who feel LE are looking for something else....

Quo erat demonstratum? (QED)

I think therefore I might be.

A body was possibly transported. Something was in the car for them to hit on, but what they can't tell us. Was it transfer scent? Was it a body? Was it bedding? Was it clothing? Was it from being on one person who got into both cars or two separate people in the two cars? How I wish they could talk.
True, the odds are this means that she was moved and is no longer there, but the minute LE starts making assumptions is the minute something is missed.

I brought my question over from the previous thread:

Question: On this website http://texasequusearch.org/ They list cases, reading the short information by each picture you can conclude that equusearch has actively missing cases and helping on some of those cases. Since Zahra Baker is listed, but it doesn't state anything as if they are actually helping in the case. Do you all think they are but it isn't publicly announced for some reason?

I hope they are involved because they could add some value theory's or leads

A body was possibly transported. Something was in the car for them to hit on, but what they can't tell us. Was it transfer scent? Was it a body? Was it bedding? Was it clothing? Was it from being on one person who got into both cars or two separate people in the two cars? How I wish they could talk.
True, the odds are this means that she was moved and is no longer there, but the minute LE starts making assumptions is the minute something is missed.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said! I agree with you. Keep all possibilities open.

I speculate though ... that if the mattress was dumped, the prothesis was dumped ... then the body was dumped also but -- there can still be evidence of decomp in the house or yard. However, stupid is as ... so .....

I'm kicking myself for not saving those comments, I never realised they would possibly become important. My remembrance is that BS was describing the last day she had with Zahra, but my perception was that it was a day many months ago and not a day recently.

I hope LE is able to retrieve that now deleted page and check to see if people are lying to them or not.

It's amazing how one special little kid can subtly change one's view of the world; I was out walking my dog awhile ago and looked up at the cold clear sky, adorned with the many stars - and thought of Zahra's freckles.

I'm smiling at that thought because it's so beautiful, thats how we should remember her.

A replt to this: Originally Posted by cyberborg
Which brings up the valid contention that ... if decomp was identified in the cars then ... a deceased body was most likely transported. If a body was transported then it isn't at the home anymore.

If there is decomposition that would mean deceased

I'm kicking myself for not saving those comments, I never realised they would possibly become important. My remembrance is that BS was describing the last day she had with Zahra, but my perception was that it was a day many months ago and not a day recently.

I hope LE is able to retrieve that now deleted page and check to see if people are lying to them or not.

Maybe we can help. what were you referring to?

I am sure that LE will have all the FB posts on file (I hope so anyway) and I'm sure they're retrievable ....on the leg....

Speculating:

If they had wanted to add weight to the kidnapper story wouldn't they have left it in the bedroom? I am wondering if they disposed of it before they decided how they were going to get out of the murder, and then went out to try and retrieve it and couldn't find it, may explain why EB couldn't take LE straight to it. May explain why AB was 'out and about' before he called in the 911.

Is everyone thinking that AB is way more culpable than appears by the way he is being treated? Why are the police treating him like a he only helped, if that?

I've been kind of fixated on that glove lately too and what kind of "matter" might have been found in it. :(

Just a thought, maybe the glove simply was covered in sticky tree sap which is sometimes amber or even reddish in color.

I was also thinking about the theory that Z may have laid in her bed for awhile. LE took a pillow and comforter from one of the vehicles. I'm speculating that these items may have been used to cover Z after death, while she was in the bed on the mattress that was disposed of.

Speculating even further here. Maybe they were using the the mulcher to dispose of evidence. Maybe something happened that freaked them in the process (say someone saw them, maybe the same someone that has told LE to dig in the yard?), so they stopped and came up with the ransom idea, leaving the bedding in the vehicle. The bedding may very well have had decomp on it, so LE checks the mattress but it doesn't have decomp on it. This would give them a reason to look for the old mattress, plus if there is enough decomp on the bedding, it gives them enough to label it a homicide. Just a thought.

It appears that Adam Baker was well aware that Zahra must have taken off her prosthetic that night before bed, because he indicates that the prosthetic leg was TAKEN by the kidnappers:

May I add that from discussing this case with someone I know who has a below the knee amputation, it is almost certain that Zahra wouldn't have worn the prosthesis while sleeping. In fact, it most likely didn't fit properly,as it appears it hadn't been replaced since moving from Australia, Zahra wouldn't have been wearing it except when absolutely necessary. She would've been in too much pain. MOO

It appears that Adam Baker was well aware that Zahra must have taken off her prosthetic that night before bed, because he indicates that the prosthetic leg was TAKEN by the kidnappers:

Thank you for pointing this out. I didn't catch it when I heard and read it on my own. Just wow.. :lipssealed:

Hey.... Does Peliman have a slimmer twin on the thread... :floorlaugh:

Please forgive me, I have been reading and following but can't recall if LE released the vehicles back to their owners?

(just trying to determine if a certain quantity of blood showed that she could not be alive, for example...I am really stuck on the why a homicide investigation. With the leg being where it was, it almost seems possible that someone took her and for some reason tossed the leg...)

IIRC I remember this conversation Darnudes as well and I got the distinct impression that it was sometime ago and not as recent as what has been purported lately. I'm trying to leave out anything coming from EB side of the family. I'm just not inclined to be too trusting of their assessments. I am in total agreement with where you're coming from. I hate that I cannot provide a screen shot or something of it. Didn't seem that important to me either.

Maybe we can help. what were you referring to?

BS, somewhere on facebook (I thought the love 4 Zahra page but could be wrong) made a comment about the last day she spent with Zahra and what they did on that day and how much she enjoyed it. That's all I can remember. I got the impression at the time the day with Zahra was months ago but I could be completely wrong on this, it was just my impression of the way she was writing. If anyone has all of BS's comments she made on facebook they may have it. I don't. I know we can't copy and paste her comments here nor can we link to that site as it is gone, but maybe if anyone has those comments they could be emailed to LE. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail