NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118459]Thread #31[/ame]

All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

Regarding social networks
Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

Also, a note about Facebook posts. I can post my own facebook stuff, right? As far as people of interest in this case posting something on my page. It is MY page. What about if someone comments on a post I made on someone else's page? Or "like's" posts?

bringing this question for NCMOM forward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMOM
It is not a theory, it came from BS's mouth. Evidently, she (BS) also thinks EB might have used it for the London guy also. AB (supposedly) knew nothing about the guy in London. But, then I don't believe anything from EB or AB unless it is verified.
thank you for your response!

she said this in court or you heard it personally?

thanks again... just trying to make sense of the info...

It is not a theory, it came from BS's mouth. Evidently, she (BS) also thinks EB might have used it for the London guy also. AB (supposedly) knew nothing about the guy in London. But, then I don't believe anything from EB or AB unless it is verified.

OK, got to ask, how do you know this?

ETA: Did you speak with BS personally, Facebook comment, etc., etc.? It would help us understand some of the information you are sharing with us.

Just bringing this over from the last thread, I was replying and it was locked before I could post.

Another 14 pages of catching up, with a whole lot of talk about Biomum and immigration. Count me as one that thinks that while it's interesting information, it really isn't going to make a difference in the search for finding this little girl. The few tidbits of info. that pertain to the search and investigation really got lost amongst it all.

Maybe there could be a separate thread for the talk about biomum, her search, immigration, etc?

ITA it would be nice if the various topics could be splintered off into separate threads as they are in other forums - are we allowed to make separate topic threads or do we have to wait until there is a dedicated forum for Zahra?

Mods?

Also, a note about Facebook posts. I can post my own facebook stuff, right? As far as people of interest in this case posting something on my page. It is MY page. What about if someone comments on a post I made on someone else's page? Or "like's" posts?

IMA's second post at the top of this page explains the fb posts.

Patty your question from the last thread - "How do we know Adam Baker paid for Elisa Baker to go to Australia?"

I think some information came from various news links and other from various social networks.

At this point, I'd make a donation to WS if there could be at least a temporary forum for Zahra.

Pretty please?

Just bringing this over from the last thread, I was replying and it was locked before I could post.

ITA it would be nice if the various topics could be splintered off into separate threads as they are in other forums - are we allowed to make separate topic threads or do we have to wait until there is a dedicated forum for Zahra?

Mods?

We have to wait until a forum is started IF a forum is started.

lol, and if we get a forum there will be peeps saying they miss the single thread...it happens every time.

bringing this question for NCMOM forward...

thank you for your response!

she said this in court or you heard it personally?

thanks again... just trying to make sense of the info...

I think NCMOM was verified in a past thread as a local?

MOO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5741993&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32[/ame]

Rules regarding facebook/social networks.

You can link to main players pages and point in the direction of the comments (date/time) but you can't copy and paste comments.

I would think you could link to your own wall/profile if it is public.

Since EB is clearly 'cooperating', well... what exactly would that mean because if she knew where the body was (or pieces of), wouldn't they have her by now?

Either...

1. EB is being coy. Giving out dibbles of info.
2. EB didn't kill & dispose of her. Someone else did.

Right?

PS - I'm still curious if Zahra wore any jewelry like a necklace on a daily/constant basis. Just keep wondering if it could be one of the things they're looking for.

Patty your question from the last thread - "How do we know Adam Baker paid for Elisa Baker to go to Australia?"

I think some information came from various news links and other from various social networks.

Hum, OK, do we have the links via MSM stating this information? The social networks stuff, I don't pay much attention too!

I have no thoughts on the theory that EB used BS's pics online, but funnily enough, when I saw pics of BS from the bond hearing, I actually thought it was EB. In fact, my first thought was how much better she looked than in her mugshot. The resemblence is uncanny if you mentally bridge the age gap between them.

Thanks, I can try to find it but I did read it here on WS (maybe through a newslink). I'm not positive I can find it because we have how many threads now? :)

Elisa Baker, the stepmother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, is expected to appear in court Friday morning on charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance.

Baker, who does face obstruction of justice charges after admitting to writing a ransom note in the case, will appear on charges of writing worthless checks.

News 14 Carolina found court documents revealing a subpoena for all of Elisa Baker's bank records from the State Bureau of Investigation. The subpoena listed eight additonal names that Baker's accounts could be under:

• Elisa Young, her last name from a previous marriage
• Elisa Fairchild, her maiden name
• Elisa Proctor
• Elisa Harris
• Elisa Allred
• Elisa Putnam
• Elisa Michelle Church
• Elisa Fullman

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...-check-charges

also this article says that they are searching the house again today

and court info (note typo on birthdate)

Originally Posted by nursebeeme
http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cale...t=Submit+Query
sure enough! she is in court this morning on bad check charges in Catawba county

here is the docket for today's hearing on the bad checks: http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/Acti...ltype=Criminal

on the docket it lists the check amounts:

fresh air gala= 64.88
food lion=136.49
food lion=122.47
food lion=158.04

it is also mentioned on all charges that she STILL NEEDS TO BE FINGER PRINTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni