Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celt1997 View Post
    Does anyone have the address for the house that EB used to live in near Christy Road? They keep saying she used to live over there, but I've never seen a location.

For that matter, do we know of any other addresses/prior residences? TIA.
    Yep, check my map below. She actually lived in two different places that are really close to Christy Road. All of these addresses were taken from her rap sheet. I'm looking at Burns Road and Cedar Valley/Ester Lane (I think these are actually the same address and that one is just a mistake because they are so close together). She lived on Burns road around 2006 and Ester Lane around 2003.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to big4dropout For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    so:

1-done with the yard
    2-not done with inside of the house-searched thru the weekend
    3-back out to christie road area where prosthetic limb was found

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

We wouldn't pay for travel from overseas back to Australia I wouldn't think unless there was a major disaster, such as the Tsunami or Bali Bombings for instance. However since they were still Australian citizens they would have been covered by medicare as long as they were on home soil while their medicare card was still renewed. But not indefinitely.

I once lost access to medicare in Australia because I let my renewal slip, and since I hadn't needed it for more than 5 years it became inactive. I then could not get back on medicare until I proved to them I hadn't lived abroad, or was back here for good. Since I hadn't lived abroad and moved back this was impossible to do. And no my passport showing no overseas trips was not enough.

They decided I was lying about my lack of need for medical attention and made me jump through every conceivable hoop to get back on it. I got back on it eventually, but I had to go back to square one and prove my existence, prove that I live here, that I work here, that I was BORN here!! And that I had BEEN here consistently for the last 5 years. Crazy.

You know also if AB forged 'biomums' signature on the passport application, it would not be such an unusual thing for someone to do in Australia, I have come close myself many times when dealing with government departments here ... for my own sanity I choose 'not to engage' for the most part.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

I probably missed this between last evening and mid day today, but AB does have an attorney: Mark Killian. And when was EB's bond increased and became a secured amount of $97, 200? I thought I was pretty much caught up, I see I am not.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...from-home.html

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    We wouldn't pay for travel from overseas back to Australia I wouldn't think unless there was a major disaster, such as the Tsunami or Bali Bombings for instance. However since they were still Australian citizens they would have been covered by medicare as long as they were on home soil while their medicare card was still renewed. But not indefinitely.

I once lost access to medicare in Australia because I let my renewal slip, and since I hadn't needed it for more than 5 years it became inactive. I then could not get back on medicare until I proved to them I hadn't lived abroad, or was back here for good. Since I hadn't lived abroad and moved back this was impossible to do. And no my passport showing no overseas trips was not enough.

They decided I was lying about my lack of need for medical attention and made me jump through every conceivable hoop to get back on it. I got back on it eventually, but I had to go back to square one and prove my existence, prove that I live here, that I work here, that I was BORN here!! And that I had BEEN here consistently for the last 5 years. Crazy.

You know also if AB forged 'biomums' signature on the passport application, it would not be such an unusual thing for someone to do in Australia, I have come close myself many times when dealing with government departments here ... for my own sanity I choose 'not to engage' for the most part.
    Actually your post reminded me of my medicare issues when I came back to Oz after living abroad for 6 yrs. Couldn't get one for ages and it annoyed me no end.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kcsmom76 View Post
    I don't know, but funny you mention it, the "mill pond" where my aunt lives, the water is really low. Don't know what is up. It is on my facebook in pictures. I wonder if you guys can see it. I may go take a little drive. Should be doing my homework though.
    At the request of one of the sleuthers here (won't say who) I went to check out EB's old address in that area and looked at the lake. There is a dirt trail/road that is extremely remote right in front of that apartment complex that trails down through the woods to the lake. (see google maps)

My daughter and I went to check it out. It is indeed isolated and I could not get down into the trail/road because of a gate up going into the power lines. I have photos.

carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Her medical care would be free, however her travel to and fro most likely would not I would think.
    There are several programs that provide transportation for kids who need medical care -- one of the most common lets you donate your "points" or airline miles either to a pool or to a specific person. It's more often done to let people in poorer countries bring their children to the US for treatment, but I imagine Australia has similar programs. And a private donation could have (might have been -- purely hypothetical here) been arranged through nearly any airline, bank, credit union, and many credit cards. Not sure of the details but our CU has something like that.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carbuff For This Useful Post:

Just got back from riding by the Hickory home and there is not much going on there. Only a couple of police cars, SBI truck still there and only two news vans. Nothing going on at all outside that I could see and the CSI truck is gone as well. I tend to believe they are wrapping it up over there.

I could NOT find the CNN van to try to talk to the engineer guy again. :-/

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

Baker was not present alongside her attorney Scott Reilly Friday morning as he spent all of 30 seconds speaking before a judge on her worthless check charges.

Reilly, who is representing Baker on her felony obstruction charge, asked to be appointed to Baker's worthless check charges and was granted a continuance until December 17th.

Baker is due back in court the morning of November 3 for a probable cause hearing on her obstruction charge.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Thanks. A link was just posted to a "thestate.com" but the link doesn't work. I never heard of "thestate.com" before.
    newspaper here in Columbia South Carolina

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rbrnmw2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockHomey View Post
    Just got back from riding by the Hickory home and there is not much going on there. Only a couple of police cars, SBI truck still there and only two news vans. Nothing going on at all outside that I could see and the CSI truck is gone as well. I tend to believe they are wrapping it up over there.

I could NOT find the CNN van to try to talk to the engineer guy again. :-/
    Hey Homes! You may want to check out christie road way... they are reporting ((^links upstream)) that they are moved back out to Christie Road. Also reported that the yard is done but they will keep working on inside of the house thru the weekend.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockHomey View Post
    At the request of one of the sleuthers here (won't say who) I went to check out EB's old address in that area and looked at the lake. There is a dirt trail/road that is extremely remote right in front of that apartment complex that trails down through the woods to the lake. (see google maps)

My daughter and I went to check it out. It is indeed isolated and I could not get down into the trail/road because of a gate up going into the power lines. I have photos.

Nice! Which address is this?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to big4dropout For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by big4dropout View Post
    We're working on it. If anyone else is interested in helping, let me know. I'm going to be on vacation next week. You would be surprised. Evidently no one in this family owns anything.

BTW, when y'all were talking about the photo-baiting (possibility that EB used photos of BS when she was courting AB online), I thought her other daughter, AF, looked WAY more like her. But in this photo, both of them very much look like their mother.

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/im...da3aa929449330

Can't imagine waking up and looking in the mirror every morning and seeing their mom looking back at them, after all of the horrible things she has allegedly done.
    I would be more than happy to help you with anything you need. Please pm me, I can't keep up here.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    so:

1-done with the yard
    2-not done with inside of the house-searched thru the weekend
    3-back out to christie road area where prosthetic limb was found
    Unless I am mistaken, they were at the Christie Road location yesterday as well. I am only guessing, but I'm willing to bet they are searching many locations out of the eye of the public because they don't want the public to know about these areas.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LOV3BNM3 For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Since EB is clearly 'cooperating', well... what exactly would that mean because if she knew where the body was (or pieces of), wouldn't they have her by now?

Either...

1. EB is being coy. Giving out dibbles of info.
    2. EB didn't kill & dispose of her. Someone else did.

Right?

PS - I'm still curious if Zahra wore any jewelry like a necklace on a daily/constant basis. Just keep wondering if it could be one of the things they're looking for.
    3. Zahra's body was disposed of in such a way that EB cannot be sure where it ended up, such as in water, in a trash receptacle, in a place that is heavily infested with animals, etc. (As always, it's horrible to type something like that. )

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast